A Few Announcements from the Seven Kingdoms

Tenages

skflagnew500.jpg

Cody%20abdication.jpg

Time stands still for no one, and the tides of change sweep inexorably onward. Effective yesterday at 12pm Eastern Time, Cody K, Archduke Blackfyre, abdicated the Iron Throne. After a long and dedicated career of outstanding service to Seven Kingdoms, he has retired from government entirely.

The debt that Seven Kingdoms owes to Cody can never be truly expressed. Cody was a leader among that small, visionary, and intrepid band of hardy souls that founded Seven Kingdoms over four years ago. Since that date, Cody has outlasted every other founder and early member of Seven Kingdoms in his length of service. Until today not a day of Seven Kingdom’s history had gone by that Cody did not hold a high government position. This record of consecutive time serving Seven Kingdoms is awe-inspiring. In all likelihood, it will never be surpassed. Throughout that time, Cody has been integral to Seven Kingdoms, first as Lord Commander, later as Hand of the King, and finally, for the past year, as King of the Seven Kingdoms.

His accomplishments and accolades are too lengthy to list here, but among them stand out the victories he led Seven Kingdoms too in many wars and his contributions to establishing Seven Kingdoms as a powerhouse in multiple lands. He combined the courage of the Warrior, the hands of the Smith and the wisdom of the Father. He has truly earned his place amongst the giants of legend in the history of the Seven Kingdoms. We thank him for his service, comradeship, and leadership throughout the years. May the Seven Who Are One continue to bless him and smile upon him.

One last time, all hail Cody K, First of His Name, Archduke of House Blackfyre, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and of the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm.

The blessed Charter of the Seven Kingdoms lays out the protocol and order of succession. The Iron Throne passes to Tenages of House Baratheon. To him pass all Royal Titles and Responsibilities. To him go all Rights, Issues, and Authorities in the Seven Kingdoms. He is charged with the Sacred and Solemn responsibility of guiding the Realm, Lord Paramount above all others.

All Hail Tenages, Second of His Name, Archduke of the House Baratheon, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and of the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm.

Signed:
Vengeance, Justice, Fire and Blood
Tenages, King
Cody K, Archduke Blackfyre

aishasc.jpg

Our elevation to King has left a vacancy in our Small Council, and our first act must be to fill this vacancy, and given Seven Kingdoms the outstanding government she deserves. Solomon, Duke of House Stark, has served us valiant and with distinction as Lord Commander of the Seven Kingdoms. He has admirably fulfilled the duties of his office, and provided much wise and thoughtful counsel. We now require of him that he continue to provide these invaluable services, but in a new role. We name Solomon as Master of Whispers of the Seven Kingdoms.

With Solomon undertaking new responsibilities, we must find a new commander of the military forces of the Seven Kingdoms. House Greyjoy has long practiced the art of war; they are renowned for paying the Iron Price. In this respect, Aisha, Marquis Greyjoy, has proven true to name and House. Rendering admirable service as Deputy Commander, once more a scion of that ancient house has proven Greyjoy means war. We are confident that with Aisha leading our men, that ancient adage “When Men See Our Sails, They Pray†will remain as true as ever.

And so, We declare Aisha, Marquis of House Greyjoy, to be a Friend and Ally. We promote him to the Rank of Lord Commander of the Seven Kingdoms with Responsibility for the Security and Safety of the Realm. He shall join the ranks of the Small Council of the Seven Kingdoms, Lord Equal to all others. I anoint him as Duke of House Greyjoy, and grant him land and status within the Seven Kingdoms according to this title. May he serve long, and bring prosperity to the Seven Kingdoms in all of his actions and deeds. We ask the blessing of the Warrior upon our new Lord Commander.

Valdoroth of House Drox, and Brooklyn of House Berwyn provided great meritorious service to the Seven Kingdoms during the reign of our predecessor. Truly, the growth and development of the Seven Kingdoms would have been much lessened without them. And so we retain Valdoroth as Master of Coin, and Brooklyn as Master of Laws. We charge them to continue to faithfully execute their duties with the skill and dedication Seven Kingdoms has come to expect of them.

Such is as We, Tenages of the House Baratheon, Second of the Name, King of the Andals, The Rhoynar, and of the First Men, Archduke of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, do pronounce and proclaim with Signature and With Seal, with the Blessing of the Seven Who Are One, on this the twelfth day of April, Two Thousand and Fifteen.

Signed:
Tenages, King

valyrianorder4.12.15.jpg

Today we Celebrate the Reign of Cody K Blackfyre, the Coronation of Tenages II Baratheon, and the bright future of the Seven Kingdoms. Such celebration would be false and incomplete without also celebrating the men and women of the Seven Kingdoms. We are privileged to call them comrades, and to serve as their leader. They are the true strength and glory of Seven Kingdoms. During the celebrations, we pause to honor and recognize several member of the Seven Kingdoms whose loyalty and steadfastness serve as an example to all men.

The Most Ancient and Honorable Valyrian Order is the oldest chivalric order within the Seven Kingdoms. Membership is only awarded to those who have demonstrated steadfast, unflinching, and enduring loyalty to the Seven Kingdoms. Of all the virtues prized by the Seven, loyalty to Crown and Country surpasses all others. We welcome these deserving members into the brotherhood of the Valyrian Order, not as King, but as their equal in this brotherhood of the valiant.

The following members are raised to the rank of Member of the Valyrian Order. They are granted the right to include this title amongst their awards and honors, to wear this badge, and the use postscript initials MVO. These members are:

Alexei Nikolaevich
Bilal the Mediocre
Brooklyn666
Carvell
Lyev
Ren
SoS
Vladimir Putin

This we proclaim, with signature and with Seal, on this the twelth day of the April, Two Thousand and Fifteen.

Signed:

Tenages, Archduke of the House Baratheon, Grand Master of the Valyrian Order, Lord the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm.

tl;dr

Cody has stepped down as King of SK. Tenages is the new King of SK.

Solomon is the new Head of FA, Aisha is the Head of Military Affairs. The full SK gov lineup is as follows

Tenages: King
Solomon: FA
Brooklyn: IA
Valdoroth: Econ
Aisha: Military

Several SK members were awarded with the rank of Member of the Valyrian Order for loyal service to SK. They are:

Alexei Nikolaevich
Bilal the Mediocre
Brooklyn666
Carvell
Lyev
Ren
SoS
Vladimir Putin

wF9Bjre.gif

I am very sad to see Cody go as he was once my mentor - I hope its a smooth transition with the new gov lineup, and congrats Tenages!

o/ Cody (ily)

o/ SK

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I for one, welcome our new overlords. o/

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Cody has been my friend for years, and it is unfortunate to see him step back. This being said, Tenages is an amazing leader who has lead SK in the past, and will continue to serve SK honourably in the future.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Tenages gave me the sword with which I stabbed Cody. The poison has finally felled him.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

o/ Cody

o/ Tenages

o/ Solomon

o/ Aisha

You're both class acts, enjoy retirement. At this rate I'll be the tenured leader of Orbis in no time. Congrats to everyone who received recognition.

Edited by Mortimer

Ayyy lmao

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Good luck

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win