Troubling Agency Intelligence

Grillick

PocHs2N.png

AYYY LMAO

The Syndicate recognizes the trend of hostile takeovers being prepared and conducted by certain brands in the market on their niche-focused competitors. Our organization, from an ethical point of view, has its reservations regarding the strategic objectives that are to be accomplished via the aforementioned moves. While the objective of providing customer satisfaction to the served consumer base may be achieved with relative ease, we have reason to believe that these takeovers will ultimately stunt global market development and subsequently limit long-term growth prospects. 

As an entity which envisions stable, continued upward motion to be the foundation of any profitable venture, we are wary of potential disruption of the market, for the implications it may have on the Syndicate business model. Should the aforementioned parties however, determine that it is in their best interest to proceed with their plans, the Syndicate would be appreciative if this were communicated to us privately, and within a timeframe of at least 72 hours prior to ratification, upon that our fledgeling business can put in place the precautions and mechanics that will ensure its ability to take proper advantage of the market destabilization.

It goes without saying that your assistance in our risk mitigation- and business development efforts is much appreciated.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Signed

Partisan, Director of Marketing

The Syndicate

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

PocHs2N.png

The Syndicate recognizes the trend of hostile takeovers being prepared and conducted by certain brands in the market on their niche-focused competitors. Our organization, from an ethical point of view, has its reservations regarding the strategic objectives that are to be accomplished via the aforementioned moves. While the objective of providing customer satisfaction to the served consumer base may be achieved with relative ease, we have reason to believe that these takeovers will ultimately stunt global market development and subsequently limit long-term growth prospects. 

As an entity which envisions stable, continued upward motion to be the foundation of any profitable venture, we are wary of potential disruption of the market, for the implications it may have on the Syndicate business model. Should the aforementioned parties however, determine that it is in their best interest to proceed with their plans, the Syndicate would be appreciative if this were communicated to us privately, and within a timeframe of at least 72 hours prior to ratification, upon that our fledgeling business can put in place the precautions and mechanics that will ensure its ability to take proper advantage of the market destabilization.

It goes without saying that your assistance in our risk mitigation- and business development efforts is much appreciated.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Signed

Partisan, Director of Marketing

The Syndicate

This time it isnt just good business. 

> Game goes down

> Everyone on IRC says it's a GPA DDoS'd to prevent the war OR

> the war brought down the server

> Log back in

> Click Alliances

> Click GPA

> Click Wars

DISSAPOINTMENT 

• Upvote 5

i think the departure of respected members like belisarius and samwise should have served as a full warning that the GPA culture was not conducive to a peaceful internal existence and something needed to change. you know you serve as the dominant voice of the alliance and after several key departures you continued to be complacent in the general everyday attitude that continued to deteriorate so you are not without blame.

First thought: Hey, hey! I'm famous! *dances*

But seriously, I'd like to point out that I resigned membership from the GPA prior to any shitstorm occurring. The Grillick/PB spying happened days after I left. Prior to leaving, I served the GPA in every capacity that I could, completed my ToMA term, and AFAIK, left in good standing and am welcome back at any time. In my goodbye thread, I stated that I never intended to stay in the GPA for P&W, but rather parked my nation there since my friends were there. That is entirely true. How I got conned into government is beyond me. And after 6 years of neutrality in another cyberverse, I wanted something different, and left. So actually, if I wanted war, I should have just stayed in GPA it seems. :P

Innocent nations leaving due to the actions of your leader will be hunted down and punished? That's awfully unneautral. Not sure I'd expect anything different though.

Pretty sure innocent nations attempting to leave are already being hunted down and punished without GPA lifting a finger. I wonder when Don Juan's scheduled to be hit.

Looking at that graph and the current events... seems my leaving a little while back was quite fortunate in the end (nothing related to this war business like current departures might).

Were I there now I'd be having all that heat passed on to me no doubt. By the way if anyone wants a Viceroy for GPA after all this business I'm the most fitting and qualified guy for the job. 

YTG2PZC.png

Hahaha Pretty sure there are more qualified people to lead the GPA. NotABot comes to mind. The humble Placeholder? The elusive Dehlia!

On a serious note, I will say to GPA that not one of my missiles have your name on them. When I was your ToMA, I preached that when the time for war came, it would be a scenario just like this, and the fact that you would rather die on your feet than live on your knees has always been admirable to me. Remember to stay true to each other. Nations can be rebuilt, but no one can take away your dedication to each other but you. 

• Upvote 4

I have no problem with this. Bears should not build tanks or aircrafts.

You need to stop with that speciest attitude. You're starting to sound like a certain cat I know.

You would be surprised what some bears can do :P

:)

Especially Russian bears.

ÑпаÑибо Ñ‚оварищ

No, I abhor this line of thinking. By joining an alliance you are signing a contract, you are promising to assist your alliance through good and bad and your alliance unto you. If you have a problem with your alliance you leave, right then. If you have no intention of voicing dissent or your government ignores your opinions completely then there is no reason for you to stay, period. However, what you do not do is wait until a war is about to break out and then leave. You fight and die for your alliance as that's why you joined, to be, and to provide, protection and assistance. One should never go "Well, I don't want to be here but they protect me so I'll wait until the going gets tough."

Deserters deserve to be rolled, plain and simple.

You keep saying things I agree with and it's starting to scare me. 

Edited by saeton
  • Upvote 2

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

You keep saying things I agree with and it's starting to scare me. 

I'm starting to scare myself unsure.gif

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Maybe you guys should be better at keeping things OPSEC? Kinda your own fault if GPA gets their hands on the info.

I have to agree here. Only once before have I seen a war plan that was so shoddy it actually got leaked to the opposition, who then posted about it for all to see on the forums. I mean, I may have seen it more, but I sure don't remember it. I'm surprised it happened, and if I were in the private channels discussing it I would be very interested in knowing how it got out.

Edited by Ceres

After reading all this, my opinion of Guardian and TEst is actually much lower than my opinion of GPA. Well done.

We love you too! \o/ We are neutral to you  : |

Edited by Printer635
  • Upvote 5