This !@#$ is Bananas!

Aksel

ChkVhPO.jpg

pQwQ4Kp.png

The "Space Apes" Accords

Preamble

The Guerrilla Republik and The Earth Systems Alliance (hereby referred to as "The Signatories") wishing to confirm their friendship and collective defense hereby enter into this Mutual Defense and Optional Aggression Pact.

Article 1: Non Aggression

No member of either alliance shall ever commit an act of violence toward each other. 

Article 2: Respect

Both signatories agree to remain respectful to each other at all times in public and in private. Any disputes will be settled diplomatically via private channels.

Article 3: Intelligence

Both signatories agree to share any and all information pertaining to the security and stability of one another. All information passed between the two alliances shall be kept confidential.

Article 4: Mutual Defense

An attack on either signatory alliance by a foreign aggressor will be seen as an attack on both alliances. Proper defensive measures will be taken.

Article 5: Optional Aggression

Both signatories shall also have the option of coordinating with each other to carry out aggressive action against a non-signatory alliance. If either alliance is planning to engage in an aggressive action, they must provide the other with at least 48 hours notice before doing so.

Article 6. Non-Chaining

Should either signatory find itself at war for the activation of an outside treaty the defense clause of this treaty becomes optional.
Should either alliance find itself at war with an ally of the other, this treaty will be suspended until the conflict ends.

Article 7: Cancellation

This treaty may be canceled at any time by either signatory. Should the need to cancel arise, the canceling signatory must give a 48 hour notice of their intent to cancel via private channels. The treaty will remain in effect until the 48 hour period has elapsed.

/s/ 

Rampage, Commander of the Guerrilla Republik

TS, Fleet Admiral of Earth Systems Alliance

It was great getting to know each other during the whole White Team debacle, and I'm glad to have made such good friends in ESA. Here's to our new found friendship!

o/ ESA

o/ Us

o/ Space Apes!

It was great getting to know each other during the whole White Team debacle, and I'm glad to have made such good friends in ESA. Here's to our new found friendship!

o/ ESA

o/ Us

o/ Space Apes!

I thought we weren't being sentimental about this. 

Since our first talks, I thought you guys were pretty awesome, glad we ventured this far together - hand in hand. :)

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

This post makes me wonder if you realize that Guerilla and Gorilla aren't the same word.

This post makes me wonder if you know its spelled Guerrilla not Guerilla.

But yes Grillick, we know.

This post makes me wonder if you realize that Guerilla and Gorilla aren't the same word.

Pfft. This guy. 

Congrats to our new gorilla overlords, who have now acquired interstellar capabilities...

...aw !@#$.

Someone has caught on to our plans!