Orbis Treaty Web

Phiney

I like the new style. Besides it missing the Mensa-SK MDP, are you going to add protectorates at all? Also it would be neat to see the bubbles become flag bubbles.

This doesn't include UST.

Phiney, mind adding a brief summary of what each term is and what it means on the OP?

NAP: Non- Aggression pact

ODP: Optional Defense pact

MDP: Mutual Defense pact

MDoAP: Mutual Defense optional Aggression Pact

MDAP: Mutual Defense and Aggression Pact

Several treaties are Non-Chaining Mutual Defense or MnDP's but those aren't listed for some reason

edit: ninja'd

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Wait, every alliance is connected...

Now it's a matter of who you're closer to in the web as opposed to who your direct allies are :v

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Now it's a matter of who you're closer to in the web as opposed to who your direct allies are :v

Sup buddy!  Friendzies?

Sup buddy!  Friendzies?

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

We'd actually not all be connected if someone didn't treaty BK  -_-

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

ayyy lmao <3 UPN & tS

We connect the web.

'tis what he said, young padawan.

Much to learn, you have.

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

I think this web is also missing a couple of protectorates? Then again, there's so many protectorates for Arrgh that it would make this look crazy.

Edited by Hooves

I think this web is also missing a couple of protectorates? Then again, there's so many protectorates for Arrgh that it would make this look crazy.

Is it really a protectorate when you're getting paid?

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Can we just start the world war and rebuild from there?

you must first apply the sacred oil

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

How many of these treaties are non-chaining? Cause there is some real potential for extreme chaining causing a global war here.

I believe VoC's treaties with SK and Guardian are non-chaining and one other treaty somewhere. Could be remembering it wrong, though.

Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Is it me or is tS-VE MDoAP line skinnier and a lighter red? O.o

[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously 

• Alex unpinned this topic