Orbis Treaty Web

Phiney

Can we start a debate on what paperless means?  I know everyone is so interested in that topic.

Not having any treaties whatsoever.

Also, this treaty web is probably going to start looking like a cluster!@#$ over the next few months

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

We've been trying to fix him. No luck yet. :P

I'm always going to be the rebel. :v

You my friend, are really stupid.

Seeing all this alliance switching is boring. There needs to be more explosions and killing. 

Z98SzIG.png

Also, this treaty web is probably going to start looking like a cluster!@#$ over the next few months

You underestimate my problem solving abilities when it comes to arranging everything. Although I agree, this next one will be difficult.

T7Vrilp.png

You underestimate my problem solving abilities when it comes to arranging everything. Although I agree, this next one will be difficult.

Screw treaties, let's wreck everything.

Z98SzIG.png

Word of advice: Don't get started until the next BoC treaty goes up. :P

The bait you are currently eating, it's a rancid pile of dog shit.  Congrats.

Word of advice: Don't get started until the next BoC treaty goes up. :P

guardian will be so confused when we one-way treaty them

edit: since i fear for numerous people within the community, i'll be clear and state that i was joking

Edited by fistofdoom
  • Upvote 3

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

TEL is no longer an aa, so their treaty with VE is null and void

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

The bait you are currently eating, it's a rancid pile of dog !@#$.  Congrats.

Bait? I'm merely informing you of what paperless means and, as far as I can tell, the only paperless alliance in Orbis is TEst. Good on them for setting the example of what all alliances should strive to be.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Don't understand what's the purpose of making random alliances if it's just going to die a month or two later.

Sorry Alataq called you stupid, but let's just say we know what we're doing, and that this was not a desperation merger.

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

Sorry Alataq called you stupid, but let's just say we know what we're doing, and that this was not a desperation merger.

Never said it was desperate (or that my feelings were hurt), but several alliances here just come and go...no one can ever make up their mind. I honestly wonder how much AA forums are trashed now.

Z98SzIG.png

Never said it was desperate (or that my feelings were hurt), but several alliances here just come and go...no one can ever make up their mind. I honestly wonder how much AA forums are trashed now.

Sometimes things don't work out and it's better for both alliances to merge.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

rip

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

rip

rip

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

• Alex unpinned this topic