[Statement] A Bad Joke

Daveth

Damn a war lasting all the way until the 100th day of the 100th month of the year 10,000.

Reminds me of AlanFall when "Anti-Alan Coalition" demanded I pay $10B to them or I leave the game. What was NEXUS's response to the whole meme?
"Get bent tiny man".

By the way Carthago still owes Black Skies $24m. Looking forward to seeing that.

• Upvote 1

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

Just now, Xi Jinping said:

what did Aurora do to you

To me? nothing besides leaching off our color bonus.

It really shows an alliance's character to see how they treat others when they have them at their mercy.

I just noticed the CTO is using VE as its bank, I take it all back, feel free to increase the terms.

Edited by Sweeeeet Ronny D
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You can always tell when an alliance wins its first war by itself, because it thinks pulling shit like this is doable.  Aurora did the same thing a few months ago.

You would think an alliance as old as HS would know better than this, but I guess not.

Are you talking about the Midgard - Withheld terms? Because those were pretty tame comparative to these. 

46 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You can always tell when an alliance wins its first war by itself, because it thinks pulling shit like this is doable.  Aurora did the same thing a few months ago.

You would think an alliance as old as HS would know better than this, but I guess not.

It really shows an alliance's character to see how they treat others when they have them at their mercy.

I just noticed the CTO is using VE as its bank, I take it all back, feel free to increase the terms.

I know the last sentence is a joke, but i'll respond seriously: 2-3 years ago when there were rumours of them rejoining the game (specifically them talking about their bans expiring) piggy claimed the name so that they couldn't rejoin and have their name back, as a form of 'f you in particular'

As for the rest of your message, I tend to agree. Though i'd call this a guardian victory, considering they contributed the most per war (roughly 2x HS's).

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

What is bad has no two words to it than it's bad...
I can only see unsettled discussion. For one that flag is funny has f. Hahaha but too harsh (I will take that has meme went wrong)
Lastly, what happened that brought about the war is resurfacing which is both side not having concluded discussion.

• Upvote 1

question. is the no producing food including trying to get them to destroy existing farms? the whole thing is punitive as a partial rebuild would make the payment go faster as would letting them build new farms but destroying existing farms is some next level evil

• Haha 1

Unacceptable. OWR's shares are rightfully Sval's.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

To me? nothing besides leaching off our color bonus.

im besties with CTO now so I think our terms worked

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Denison said:

Micros being micros, what did anyone expect? Having a high alliance score doesn't eliminate the micro mentality from an alliance. I expected HS to demand the 8b tbh. What really gets me is them saying CTO can't farm for 2 months. Did HS really expect this to not leak and everyone to not clown on them? If they didn't expect this exact response with those terms then they really are out of touch. 

Yeah the no farming for 2 months is an absolute deal breaker, no alliance would ever accept it and it shows how petty House Stark is.

• Upvote 3

I'm loving the public spin to try and make these initial terms to be discussed look as unreasonable as possible. Props to you guys for going the route of swaying public opinion instead of coming to the negotiation table, kind of like how it kickstarted this entire debacle when you approached us with an offer then revoked it and gave us an insulting one without any evidence backing it months later after taking any form of negotiation off the table. The money is solely an attempt at a formal dissolution of the bank at the original numbers provided to us, which was expected to be negotiated. The scar of NPOLT has everyone jittery whenever "reparations" are brought up despite the fact this whole war was kicked off due to us not coming to a resolution over the payment to HS. It isn't some cruel punishment but a reconciliation of accounts.

The food clause can be argued, but was added due to the prevalence of availability of food and would help the long-term pricing due to supply/demand. The rest are meme clauses. 

Edited by Hobbs
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 24

1 hour ago, Hobbs said:

I'm loving the public spin to try and make these initial terms to be discussed look as unreasonable as possible. Props to you guys for going the route of swaying public opinion instead of coming to the negotiation table, kind of like how it kickstarted this entire debacle when you approached us with an offer then revoked it and gave us an insulting one without any evidence backing it months later after taking any form of negotiation off the table. The money is solely an attempt at a formal dissolution of the bank at the original numbers provided to us, which was expected to be negotiated. The scar of NpO has everyone jittery whenever "reparations" are brought up despite the fact this whole war was kicked off due to us not coming to a resolution over the payment to HS. It isn't some cruel punishment but a reconciliation of accounts.

The food clause can be argued, but was added due to the prevalence of availability of food and would help the long-term pricing due to supply/demand. The rest are meme clauses. 

I can assure you that no one in the history of Orbis has ever been ‘jittery’ at the thought of NpO.

#PoolarisStronk

• Haha 3

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

Beat alliance 

4 hours ago, Hobbs said:

I'm loving the public spin to try and make these initial terms to be discussed look as unreasonable as possible. Props to you guys for going the route of swaying public opinion instead of coming to the negotiation table, kind of like how it kickstarted this entire debacle when you approached us with an offer then revoked it and gave us an insulting one without any evidence backing it months later after taking any form of negotiation off the table. The money is solely an attempt at a formal dissolution of the bank at the original numbers provided to us, which was expected to be negotiated. The scar of NpO has everyone jittery whenever "reparations" are brought up despite the fact this whole war was kicked off due to us not coming to a resolution over the payment to HS. It isn't some cruel punishment but a reconciliation of accounts.

You’re a joke 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, im317 said:

payment as soon as possible and no farming are in direct contradiction with each other.

Not to mention no farming is basically a guarantee that we'll be at war again.

Getting absolutely every member of a large(ish) alliance on the same page is difficult. Whether it be a current member or a new recruit someone would break that term for us without even knowing it existed.

A cap on how much food we can produce is manageable. A straight up ban isn't.

• Upvote 2