GW26 War Naming Nominations

WarriorSoul

I thought it Extremely Prudent given basically all the narratives have played out and a sizeable portion of one coalition has already peaced out that we open a War Name Nomination thread to get the ball rolling. Depending on response volume, expect a poll in like a week(ish)(?). I'll keep track of suggested names in the OP.

War Name Withheld

The Wayward Knights

[REDACTED] War

The Ball Rolling War

The War Nobody Deserved

Edited by WarriorSoul
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

On 12/17/2022 at 6:24 PM, Mayor said:

War isn't over yet as those peace terms were not accepted.

That's not the point. The precedent must be set that uninvolved parties should have no say in what the war is called. 

• Upvote 5

Hey Krampus, the signature edit is under account settings. Actually, here's the link.

https://forum.politicsandwar.com/index.php?/settings/signature/

I find it hilarious that TKR will go to these lengths and force a vote prior to war conclusion to try to skirt peace terms! I’d also like to add that the actual target of this war (WH) has not yet peaced out!

Edited by ToxicPepper
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

59 minutes ago, ToxicPepper said:

I find it hilarious that TKR will go to these lengths and force a vote prior to war conclusion to try to skirt peace terms! I’d also like to add that the actual target of this war (WH) has not yet peaced out!

Don't worry.. when TKR surrenders you can just have the wikimods edit the article name to Midgard's chosen name. 

But seriously though... I don't get why people are so sensitive to that war-naming term. I didn't have a tantrum in multiple globals where people made dozens of suggestions of war names which included multiple variations of Sphinx fricking up. 

Also.. its news to me that we were part of some "coalition", last I checked we never fought TKR sphere, beyond chromo CTO members getting confused. 

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, ToxicPepper said:

you seem to be upset. I (a normal, non-gov TKR member with no access or understanding of current peace negotiations) saw that a war name thread had not been created for this global, and thought it prudent (as mentioned above) to get the ball rolling

as I see there's still quite a bit of discussion to be had, i'll leave the thread open for a little while longer to continue soliciting input. thanks!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, WarriorSoul said:

you seem to be upset. I (a normal, non-gov TKR member with no access or understanding of current peace negotiations) saw that a war name thread had not been created for this global, and thought it prudent (as mentioned above) to get the ball rolling

as I see there's still quite a bit of discussion to be had, i'll leave the thread open for a little while longer to continue soliciting input. thanks!!!

It's a very bad look for your alliance and to the people negotiating peace talks if you created this thread without their knowledge given this was one of the terms made public. You may want to talk to your leadership, because if you were my member, I'd be pretty pissed off.  

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1