[DOW] Midgard declares war on Withheld - Enough is Enough [DOW]

ToxicPepper

46 minutes ago, Leftbehind said:

I'll be the one to point out that he didn't say the screenshot was fake but only it doesn't show the nation. You fine Gents than decided to go into clown mode. Which is fine... I guess. 

Why are you using a spy attack from 2 months ago as part of your CB? It's been dealt with like shit or get off the pot boys. 

Now my final comment. Having roles in a discord server is definitely not the smoking gun you think it is. Its not uncommon for nonmembers to have members roles. I've seen former members have it in past alliances and I've seen people who are viewed as part of the community have them. We do this in Paradise as well. 

Wow, I haven't seen this name since CN 

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

I'd hit anybody that has the membership roles in an official alliance's Discord too.  You may be right, it may not be the smoking gun, but you never know.  I'd rather not take that chance in case that player is potentially hiding a bank or doing something else under the guise of "I'm just here debugging the bot they use" shtick.

Then again, I'm also ok with hitting protectorates too.

As for the spy attack, obviously they weren't happy with how it was dealt with?  Or maybe it wasn't dealt with?

The fact it was attempted to be swept under the rug and Krampus just comes out and goes "Oh, yeah, you caught me" - kinda hard to trust people's word after that, lol.

Krampus was rolled for his actions, so it was dealt with and the CB is null and void. 

I don't know about sweeping anything under a rug, but Aurora grasping at straws to declare war is amusing. We attempted to remedy the situation, as exhibited by my DMs with@Kan0601 (yes, I agree with you posting those, even if you didn't ask) and were stonewalled by either collective paranoia or plainly a desire to war us.

• Upvote 1

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

We could sit here for hours about how this cb (and all cb’s for that matter are invalid) the fact remains this: Kan and Toxic have decided that the entirety of Midgard is going to get rolled for their failure to coordinate FA. 

Not that I wouldn’t do the same petty shit, I’m just not sure I’d like them as bloc partners or in control of my gov

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

6 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

I've seen former members have it in past alliances and I've seen people who are viewed as part of the community have them.

This. lol.

Huge micro moment on that one.

4 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I'd hit anybody that has the membership roles in an official alliance's Discord too.

ok Boomerhann

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, MasterChief said:

Wow, I haven't seen this name since CN 

Way to age me! Lol

I feel like I should know you but masterchief is a very common name. Hit me with a DM sometime.

6 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I'd hit anybody that has the membership roles in an official alliance's Discord too.  You may be right, it may not be the smoking gun, but you never know.  I'd rather not take that chance in case that player is potentially hiding a bank or doing something else under the guise of "I'm just here debugging the bot they use" shtick.

Then again, I'm also ok with hitting protectorates too.

As for the spy attack, obviously they weren't happy with how it was dealt with?  Or maybe it wasn't dealt with?

The fact it was attempted to be swept under the rug and Krampus just comes out and goes "Oh, yeah, you caught me" - kinda hard to trust people's word after that, lol.

Discord is not used for just this world so many alliances have merged everything into one server for ease. 

When I look at people like Piggie or Borg I chalk them up as wanderers. Sure, if it's someone like myself who doesn't tend to move around than by all means call it out. Just saying to me it's nothing worth talking about. 

Hiding the bank... Come on, you aren't old enough to be acting like that is relevant. People have been offshoring for years with Yarr, Borg, <insert random bank here> or other alliances.

Now about something that actually matters. I fail to see how they tried to sweep it under the rug when the guy just stated its just a random screenshot. Which it was. I've actually ran into this before where I went back to the member who was spied on than snapped a shot of the original message he sent to us. That adds context. 

When Krampus got caught he didn't exactly shy away from it. His reaction is basically the normal one you get in this world. Lol got me, feel free to slot me. Well, they did so the matter is resolved in my eyes.

One thing that has always annoyed me is when people catch one spy attack than blame all the others on that alliance/person. It's mainly because we all know there are certain groups who spy all the time. Look at what happened to poor Ockey who done absolutely nothing wrong getting blamed for all the spying on Delta/Johnsons. 

Look, this war has me tore on since half of me loves to see CTO getting beat on but than a piece of me, a small piece, feels bad for everyone else. I can only hope that tS does the right thing and slots TKR so I can just enjoy my two Christmases. 

• Upvote 2

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

2 hours ago, Leftbehind said:

Way to age me! Lol

I feel like I should know you but masterchief is a very common name. Hit me with a DM sometime.

Discord is not used for just this world so many alliances have merged everything into one server for ease. 

When I look at people like Piggie or Borg I chalk them up as wanderers. Sure, if it's someone like myself who doesn't tend to move around than by all means call it out. Just saying to me it's nothing worth talking about. 

Hiding the bank... Come on, you aren't old enough to be acting like that is relevant. People have been offshoring for years with Yarr, Borg, <insert random bank here> or other alliances.

Now about something that actually matters. I fail to see how they tried to sweep it under the rug when the guy just stated its just a random screenshot. Which it was. I've actually ran into this before where I went back to the member who was spied on than snapped a shot of the original message he sent to us. That adds context. 

When Krampus got caught he didn't exactly shy away from it. His reaction is basically the normal one you get in this world. Lol got me, feel free to slot me. Well, they did so the matter is resolved in my eyes.

One thing that has always annoyed me is when people catch one spy attack than blame all the others on that alliance/person. It's mainly because we all know there are certain groups who spy all the time. Look at what happened to poor Ockey who done absolutely nothing wrong getting blamed for all the spying on Delta/Johnsons. 

Look, this war has me tore on since half of me loves to see CTO getting beat on but than a piece of me, a small piece, feels bad for everyone else. I can only hope that tS does the right thing and slots TKR so I can just enjoy my two Christmases. 

It's honestly not hard to make a Discord channel for outside of PnW uses, whether it's to stay in touch or build a gaming community outside of PnW.  That's why I stated "official alliance Discord channel".

I'm surprised too many alliances give up Admin privilege to their alliance server just for a bot use, when they could just make a new channel for that sole purpose if they need an outsider's help.  Really just makes security over your own interests hard to keep, unless you're just sticking strictly to outside group DMs or just staying with a group collaboration Discord channel with fellow allies.

I've already vented about that though, I think it's stupid, and people who allow it are dumb.

>offshoring

Thanks for proving my point on that, lol.  Maybe you and others let it slide, I tried not to.

>screenshot

A random screenshot turned into an outright admittance.  Doesn't exactly stay random after that point.

>poor Ockey

I like Ockey, but I also know how he acts too.  It's not a "poor Ockey".  He likes to stir shit up, so does his friends too on occasion.  That's their thing.  I honestly don't blame anyone for taking it out on Ockey or his friends if they're caught, lol.  Just ask his closest allies.  Everybody should have a "Ockey !@#$ed up" story by now.  Admittedly though, I don't know that story about him and the Delta/Johnsons.  I just know Ockey is definitely not a innocent player around here.

4 hours ago, Marika said:

ok Boomerhann

Young whipper snappers around here changing things

8 hours ago, Daveth said:

Krampus was rolled for his actions, so it was dealt with and the CB is null and void. 

I don't know about sweeping anything under a rug, but Aurora grasping at straws to declare war is amusing. We attempted to remedy the situation, as exhibited by my DMs with@Kan0601 (yes, I agree with you posting those, even if you didn't ask) and were stonewalled by either collective paranoia or plainly a desire to war us.

Fair enough.  I don't know the gritty details.  Just commenting on what's here.

I'm just excited to see Midgard do something, even if it would've just been a "Burn Pixels CB".  I've always been curious on that sphere.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Daveth said:

Ok yes, I did believe you when you told me you had no control over them and yes you agreed we have a mutal understanding. We are friends so of course I would believe you, but then I get a SS of Piggy as a Admin in the BR server and a Member in your server. So now I wonder did everything you just told me was a lie or did you just not care enough to tell her to stop. Its very hard for me to trust you guys on this matter anymore, I trusted your word. 

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Lord of Puns said:

We could sit here for hours about how this cb (and all cb’s for that matter are invalid) the fact remains this: Kan and Toxic have decided that the entirety of Midgard is going to get rolled for their failure to coordinate FA. 

Not that I wouldn’t do the same petty shit, I’m just not sure I’d like them as bloc partners or in control of my gov

Like call in secret treaties is your best FA move to save yourselves. Signing CTO was your biggest mistake and is the reason why you are being rolled.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

>poor Ockey

I like Ockey, but I also know how he acts too.  It's not a "poor Ockey".  He likes to stir shit up, so does his friends too on occasion.  That's their thing.  I honestly don't blame anyone for taking it out on Ockey or his friends if they're caught, lol.  Just ask his closest allies.  Everybody should have a "Ockey !@#$ed up" story by now.  Admittedly though, I don't know that story about him and the Delta/Johnsons.  I just know Ockey is definitely not a innocent player around here.

Not touching the rest of your comment, as I think you have just a different view on how discord servers should be used compared to ie. Rose, Oblivion, Paradise etc.

However Lefty was being sarcastic with Ockey, Oblivion 100% taunted Delta and they reacted badly to that, they then attacked us over the spies and we then raided them/Swingset, trolled them in their discord, and then they paid us off to leave them alone.

I remember since the leader Benj, who won half a billion from Krampus, deleted everything he had and then even his nation after I personally tried to liberate his failing nation.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Mayor said:

who won half a billion from Krampus

i'm way too poor and stingy to award anyone anything. you're thinking of blackbird

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

6 minutes ago, Krampus said:

i'm way too poor and stingy to award anyone anything. you're thinking of blackbird

He won money on your radio show/news server but same either way, it got deleted.

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

>poor Ockey

Oblivion did nothing wrong. #JusticeForOckey5

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Gideon said:

You want proof? It took some time compiling all the screens etc. but here you go

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19TYiJS6REzeL4N0c-XIPI2KjuUoJKgfTuRUt6HQQNbc/edit

You actually got me lol. Nice.

I would comment on all the CB stuff, but this all happened while I've been a bit checked out due to IRL so.... *shrug* war!

• Haha 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

2 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

Oblivion did nothing wrong. #JusticeForOckey5

If I ever run another alliance, I'm definitely gunning for Ockey.  He's just too fun (and frustrating) to have around.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Mayor said:

Not touching the rest of your comment, as I think you have just a different view on how discord servers should be used compared to ie. Rose, Oblivion, Paradise etc.

However Lefty was being sarcastic with Ockey, Oblivion 100% taunted Delta and they reacted badly to that, they then attacked us over the spies and we then raided them/Swingset, trolled them in their discord, and then they paid us off to leave them alone.

I remember since the leader Benj, who won half a billion from Krampus, deleted everything he had and then even his nation after I personally tried to liberate his failing nation.

Oblivion & especially Ockey...did nothing wrong.

• Like 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

14 hours ago, Lord of Puns said:

The propaganda lmfaooo. 

• Haha 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

On 11/11/2022 at 6:57 PM, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

So I am a ghost.... and Aurora is somehow the victim here?

Lets see... I was slotted by Aurora while not being in CTO

image.png.2b25c8c8f201d74eef75f97825af793b.png

And when you realize oh shit piggy can deal $10B in damage to us, you decide to start crying to CTO and TKR's FA about me 

Then when I offered you peace 3 separate times, Kan apologized and still yall played telephone with me :)

image.thumb.png.2c0fe9c7f1a24b3ed3b21ab052e95cd9.png

Keep crying cus a pig with no army managed to beige a third of your alliance and both of your allies' leaders (thx RH and Minesome)

Lol 10B? Yes, You'll sit there and nuke turret. lol. Plus you never Beiged me though I'm in your little Screen Shot there. I'm still undefeated. You think I'm crying over here? maybe cause nobody will stand up and actually give me a good fight. Every nation that has nukes can potentially do allot of damage, cause its nukes. Do something to impress me otherwise......I think I'll just eat some bacon waiting for the day someone challenges me. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Robert2424 said:

Lol 10B? Yes, You'll sit there and nuke turret. lol. Plus you never Beiged me though I'm in your little Screen Shot there. I'm still undefeated. You think I'm crying over here? maybe cause nobody will stand up and actually give me a good fight. Every nation that has nukes can potentially do allot of damage, cause its nukes. Do something to impress me otherwise......I think I'll just eat some bacon waiting for the day someone challenges me. 

It is not normally transcendent brilliance as a warrior that leads to numbers like yours my friend, though I can see how the glare from your mirror might obscure this point for you.  I guess for some it takes a little longer for the penny to drop heh??

Edited by Etat
  • Upvote 1

Celer Et Audax

9 hours ago, Kan0601 said:

Like call in secret treaties is your best FA move to save yourselves.

Lol.

9 hours ago, Kan0601 said:

Signing CTO was your biggest mistake and is the reason why you are being rolled.

Not to undersell Carthago here, but I'm sure we've made bigger mistakes than that 😉 At least we're not so misguided as to let you run our FA though

• Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg