[Treaty]TFP Finds Its Johnson: An Adoption Story

Kevanovia

2 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Soo... I assume this didn't actually happen?  I was excited to see little Delta move up a bit, and start dipping their toes into the deep end of the pool.

Who can keep up with the shenanigans?

There is still room for Grumpy in the Johnsons Family. Just think of how proud you would be when all your little kiddos grow up to be successful. 

• Haha 2

FORMER LEADER OF COTL. PLEASE GROW INTERNALLY

6 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

You’re just jealous of my musical talents.

Fairly sure J Kell was the one with almost all the talent in which you leech the spot light like here you attention whore. I remember correctly (after speakin to him bout digital audio engineering since we both do it on multiple occasions in the past) that he did almost all the DAW work while you just usually sang in a horrifically off pitch singing voice he had to hard ass autotune to at least sound decent that you force people to applaud as good so your little baby shark ego doesn't hurt. For also a married man who's other half actively plays PnW even devles politically, including your shenanigans even, it makes quite a few people sick n disturbed. Makes me wonder how you both treat people irl that y'all dislike but not want to know

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Just saying outta genuine concern for the communities healh, especially when it comes to role modeling
  • Downvote 10

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

33 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Fairly sure J Kell was the one with almost all the talent in which you leech the spot light like here you attention whore. I remember correctly (after speakin to him bout digital audio engineering since we both do it on multiple occasions in the past) that he did almost all the DAW work while you just usually sang in a horrifically off pitch singing voice he had to hard ass autotune to at least sound decent that you force people to applaud as good so your little baby shark ego doesn't hurt. For also a married man who's other half actively plays PnW even devles politically, including your shenanigans even, it makes quite a few people sick n disturbed. Makes me wonder how you both treat people irl that y'all dislike but not want to know

You don’t like my song?

• Upvote 1

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

1 hour ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Dude take a joke. Saying that you dont think its funny is fine, but going after him directly attacking his character is not cool. Chill

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

12 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Oh dearie...the collective ego stroking narcissism...this is too much that I am getting GOONS flashbacks...head hurting...feeling...woozy...a...nd...tw...itc...hyeee....

Passes out unto epileptic dance moves on the floor

Goons? For real

• Upvote 1

On 1/8/2022 at 8:19 AM, Kevanovia said:

I’m a terrible singer and it’s easy to hear. I could use the auto tune, but sadly there is none.

Fake news.... the Thalmor radio intro and the numerous songs you did for Great Job are absolutely bangers... If the grammy's weren't rigged you'd have a clean sweep of the awards Kev, have faith my friend you'll get that recording contract eventually!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2