souparmon

Something to consider

Here is a little reading assignment. Not mine, just passing it along. 

removed 

Edited by souparmon
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, DemonSpawn said:

LOL That didn't take long to circulate!

Considering I've been trying to look through that file for a couple hours now, I'd say it took longer than I expected. 

1 minute ago, DemonSpawn said:

Classy as always IQ. Classy.

Quite funny how Alex went and deleted the other leak thread, because I guess it was hurting his pals in IQ. I wonder how long it will be until this thread is deleted as well?

To be fair he is justified in deleting sketchy links.

If you make a thread about posting the stuff FROM the leaks, without a link in the thread, well I think that should be ok.

1 minute ago, Sketchy said:
Keshav11/3/2019, 1:03:09 AM
and in 10 years I don't want to be like  I had that opportunity to kil lthem, andd I didnt hoping they'd be "nice" to us
PHyR2OI.jpg

"Good faith negotiating is absolutely necessary" - right after

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, ArcKnox said:

And that's all for today. As Roq will confirm it's almost time for me to go to sleep now.

I only noticed one instance of anything OOC in the logs I posted which I removed. If you caught something please let me know.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad IQ 2.0 thinks so highly of CoA. As they should!

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Cooper_ said:

DNFJ is right.  If there any instances of OOC content that could doxx or damage anybody involved, then I implore @souparmon to edit the link out until they can be properly scrubbed.  Sure, there were a lot of troubling things in those logs, but I’m more than happy to discuss in three days time or whenever the logs are scrubbed.

I think it goes without saying that IRL matters always come first, and it’s never right to threaten even if accidentally someone with doxxing.  

Please fix this so I can continue finding out how much IQ sucks in an appropriate, justified way.  This issue obviously goes above politics.

1. This is 2 months raw logs and nobody's going to go through all of it

2. This has already been posted everywhere and yelling OOC isn't going to make it go away

3. I saw no personal information in the logs I have seen. The information I edited out was an explanation of why the player couldn't log in, which I removed out of an abundance of caution since I don't want the effort I put into collecting these logs to be wasted.

Edited by ArcKnox
  • Upvote 1

Oh boy, I sure am glad to see RL info and OOC convos from me and others posted on the forums for everyone to read. Couldn't even be bothered to edit that out, eh?

Glad to see that Gorge's "convictions" about ruining the game for people don't apply to him. Thanks a bunch. 

• Downvote 4

Keshav11/3/2019, 1:07:00 AM
Chaos is not dead enough :3

Nor shall it.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

1 hour ago, Sketchy said:
Keshav11/3/2019, 1:03:09 AM
and in 10 years I don't want to be like  I had that opportunity to kil lthem, andd I didnt hoping they'd be "nice" to us
PHyR2OI.jpg

Imagine little Keshav playing with other kids, I hope he's like this only online

12 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Yes we should take moral advice about doxxing from the guy asking 11 year olds to eat cat food and posting it up onto youtube for peace terms lmfao.

This video is from CyberNations?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

There is nothing OOC in there, it's all game related. Please stop trying to hijack/derail the thread by making false claims. These are damning logs for IQ, I can see why they'd want it deleted.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Oh boy, I sure am glad to see RL info and OOC convos from me and others posted on the forums for everyone to read. Couldn't even be bothered to edit that out, eh?

Glad to see that Gorge's "convictions" about ruining the game for people don't apply to him. Thanks a bunch. 

This has already been addressed. If you find specific instances, @ArcKnox has said to let him know and he will be more than happy to remove any that were overlooked.