Jump to content
Avakael

War Propaganda (19th October 2018+ War)

Recommended Posts

58 minutes ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

He got the immense triumph afterwards, but this was nice:

a2XhM6F.png

good shot, done it to about 5 people now and the salt they give over it is great!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still waiting for @Keelan Kyle and the illuminati to zerge rush BK and force them all to delete.

 

(Sorry for the bad editing, but to be a true shitlord one can only use mac preview, and yes I realise this is an old, irrelevant meme)

download.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vynneis said:

Still waiting for @Keelan Kyle and the illuminati to zerge rush BK and force them all to delete.

 

(Sorry for the bad editing, but to be a true shitlord one can only use mac preview, and yes I realise this is an old, irrelevant meme)

download.jpg

The real meme is that The Illuminati did more damage to KT than you did to Tkr. 😂

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Epi said:

The real meme is that The Illuminati did more damage to KT than you did to Tkr. 😂

Wouldn't know about that since I don't have their war stats, (do you mean tkr-side or just tkr?) but we haven't gone down to one member from this war have we, and this war isn't over yet either. Also ironic that we're only 100k from you in damage dealt (not net damage) guess you're insulting yourself too? :P

 

 

Edited by Vynneis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vynneis said:

Wouldn't know about that since I don't have their war stats, (do you mean tkr-side or just tkr?) but we haven't gone down to one member from this war have we, and this war isn't over yet either. Also ironic that we're only 100k from you in damage dealt (not net damage) guess you're insulting yourself too? :P

Tkr-side, you're at like net 600mil in damage

As for us :P we're half your age

I have the Illuminati war stats somewhere

Edited by Epi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Epi said:

Tkr-side, you're at like net 600mil in damage

As for us :P we're half your age

I have the Illuminati war stats somewhere

You both suck because i'm at 1.5bn net.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Epi said:

Tkr-side, you're at like net 600mil in damage

As for us :P we're half your age

I have the Illuminati war stats somewhere

Ye our net score is pretty trash, fair enough, but you referred the illuminati doing more damage to kt than we did to tkr.

Regarding the age, there are a bunch of alliances younger in years that are ahead of others on the leaderboards.

Also, pls send me the Illuminati stats lel (not doubting you, just curious to see them)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Frawley said:

unknown.png

Ouch...

Look at it this way GOB, it's not going to impact your AA's damage net, since Seph isn't under your AA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2018 at 6:20 AM, Prefontaine said:

-snip-

 
 

I raise you...

 

Edited by Kerbollo
The original video no longer has sound; must have been claimed (blame YouTube's content ID system)... maybe... my headset had a problem with surround sound... Also, come on, Pre's video is literally just above me. (inb4 tl;dr or literally unreadable)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.