The war so far

Avruch

Aww hippo you're so cute. Please continue. I know this is a jab at me because that's what TKR thinks of me. If you have something to say to me then say it to my face. Or are you too much of a coward? You messaged me in-game but then stopped responding. Do you need Lordship to hold your hand?

No, I'm talking about the general membership which seems to include you.

^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

Aww hippo you're so cute. Please continue. I know this is a jab at me because that's what TKR thinks of me. If you have something to say to me then say it to my face. Or are you too much of a coward? You messaged me in-game but then stopped responding. Do you need Lordship to hold your hand?

You're in Lordaeron now? God bless TUE!

• Upvote 4

literally nobody cares about you. tbh the only reason any of us even remember who you are is you kept making a scene in discord and we had to keep kicking you out.

you disgust me with your attention whoring, robo.  wait hold on that last sentence was personal edited out

Edited by Sargun

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

I feel bad cause I'm involved in 3 defense wars and 5 offense wars and kicking all their asses

You can't just make up the fact that you're in three defensive wars, and judging by the dates you waited until after the initial blitz and probably cherry picked your targets after someone else did most of the heavy lifting.

Please, don't start bragging until you've actually accomplshed something worthwhile.

• Upvote 5

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

The thing I love most about PnW is the intellectual arguments.

• Upvote 6

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

You need to calm down and woosah.

Untitled.png

literally nobody cares about you. tbh the only reason any of us even remember who you are is you kept making a scene in discord and we had to keep kicking you out.

you disgust me with your attention whoring, robo. wait hold on that last sentence was personal edited out

Oh please, the amount of times I've gotten messages from you guys saying "wtf you doing bro" is disgusting in itself. You keep coming back to me. It's ok you love me. Just admit it.

The fact that I just drew the attention from hippo, lordship, and sargun all at once is a success. Thanks for playing, boys.

Edited by MrsPigeon

Since this thread is about the war and not about Lord A-aron being bad as usual let's rate how alliances are fighting so far

Black Nights: 

Cornerstone: 

NPO: 

Zodiac: 

UPN: 

Viridian Entente: 

Seven Kingdoms: 

Acadia: 

Teutonic Order: 

Lord A-aron: 

Polaris: 

Cobra Kai Dojo: 

Cerberus: 

Hogwarts: 

Valkyrie: 

HBE:

TKR: 

Rose: 

Mensa: 

Syndicate: 

Pantheon: 

Guardian: 

The Commonwealth: 

TFP: 

WTF: 

Federal Reserve: 

The Coalition: 

Charming Friends: 

Ironborn (they did something right?):

• Upvote 2

Is that just the treaty map or the actual war map or are they pretty much the same thing?

Nah... If it was the treaty web it would be way more of a cluster !@#$ and tkr would some how end up fighting a proxy war with themselves. I like tkr but damn they sure got a paper fetish. :P

• Downvote 1

Since this thread is about the war and not about Lord A-aron being bad as usual let's rate how alliances are fighting so far

Seven Kingdoms: 1

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Upvote 2

Z98SzIG.png

Black Nights

Cornerstone: 

NPO: 

Zodiac: 

UPN: 

Viridian Entente: 

Seven Kingdoms: 

Acadia: 

Teutonic Order: 

Lord A-aron:  

Polaris: 

Cobra Kai Dojo: 

Cerberus: 

Hogwarts: 

Valkyrie: 

HBE:

TKR: 

Rose: 

Mensa: 

Syndicate: 

Pantheon:  

Guardian: 

The Commonwealth: 

TFP: 

WTF: 

Federal Reserve: 

The Coalition: 

Charming Friends: 

Ironborn (they did something right?):

Pantheon, Rose, Syndicate - in that order so far.  Beyond that, it's really hard to rate alliances, but those three have been dealing with lots of adversary from several different directions and have managed to weather the storm exceptionally well.

Syndicate is literally third because it's expected of them to exceed expectations, everybody should take note on how they performed this war against 7 alliances.

• Downvote 1

Best: Guardian, Mensa, Hogwarts

Worst: SK, VE, WTF

While we'll take a compliment, we were rather sluggish in this war.  Mostly due to people not being interested in the game until it was like "Oh, ok, we are getting attacked."  Granted we did do well in stalling and fighting back, but no where near the ones I've already listed.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1