Carrier pigeons were killed from high levels of radation; an open letter will have to suffice

Ayayay

I mean, I've been in UPN with him for damn near 7 years now and all I know about his is bassically where he lives and his age. He won't even give out his steam un and I never useally have problems grabing those.

So yes, Saru isn't a hypocrite, he truly does believe and do that.

You can have my address, but never my steam id.  :ph34r:

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

The message wasn't addressed to you, and yet again you have completely missed the mark. I will repeat again, tS is in no position to call out others on "airing dirty laundry in public".

Until you provide us with a link to a thread in which t$ dissolves a treaty by throwing shit at the other party in the OP and even threaten it with war, yes, I'm pretty much in position to call UPN for the complete lack of class in the OP.

"Reasons given in private" is all you need to write in this kind of announcement. Not that lame shit that makes you look like a rejected teenager.

Until you provide us with a link to a thread in which t$ dissolves a treaty by throwing shit at the other party in the OP and even threaten it with war, yes, I'm pretty much in position to call UPN for the complete lack of class in the OP.

"Reasons given in private" is all you need to write in this kind of announcement. Not that lame shit that makes you look like a rejected teenager.

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

You are either incapable of comprehension or just haven't read what was said. And sure keep on calling us out, it just makes you look more like an idiot.

Anyone who has frequented these forums will be able to tell that none of UPN's break ups with former allies, including this one, have escalated to the type of petty back and forth that tS-Alpha did as an example -- with others out there. (Sure maybe it wasn't posted in the OP, in the alliance affairs section or in the same post as the cancellation. What matters is the actual outcome and how things went down -- so I don't see why you are fixated on the "original post". I would be surprised if some of your own gov wouldn't admit to certain cancellations being handled better.)

Just go look at your own post history to find out why it is hypocritical of you to call us out for criticising a former ally. Or is 'airing dirty laundry' permitted in posts but not threads?

i67uIY4a61ejm.gif

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

A) these logs have been posted quite a few times both on the OWF and Discord. If this is the first time you've seen them then tell your cat's dog's sister to get off their nation so you can start looking at your own PC.

B) These logs were shown to prove TLF to be /liars/. To help remove the "false narrative" TLF may have painted in several nation rulers. Isn't that the same thing tS and Partisan claimed to do when Alpha and tS broke up?

• Upvote 1

To be fair, most of us have stopped responding to Ivan the Red because of the whole "the bigger the lie the more they will believe it" syndrome he has.

Remember the $5.8b he thought city 20 cost?

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 2

To be fair, most of us have stopped responding to Ivan the Red because of the whole "the bigger the lie the more they will believe it" syndrome he has.

Remember the $5.8b he thought city 20 cost?

It's not my fault that you guys suck so much at war that in the time between my post and the beggining of your propaganda campaign your alliance took 5b infra damage.

But I respect that repeating that line is your way to rationalize the fact that three players with a 3/4 city disadvantage smoked what you thought was an unbeatable nation in under 15 minutes.

I'm told that this war your military has again sucked as well. Slow learners I see.

Have a nice day. Might reply to another post of yours again in a couple of months.

Edited by Ivan the Red

You are either incapable of comprehension or just haven't read what was said.

I find this funny because it's my statement what you are discussing despite not having cared to comprehend it. My point only adresses the way an alliance announces the dissolution of a treaty.

Anyone who has frequented these forums will be able to tell that none of UPN's break ups with former allies, including this one, have escalated to the type of petty back and forth that tS-Alpha did as an example -- with others out there.

Here you have a link to the dissolution of the t$-Alpha treaty:

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/11246-yndicate-press-release-contract-termination/

Compare the OP with this thread's OP.

Just go look at your own post history to find out why it is hypocritical of you to call us out for criticising a former ally. Or is 'airing dirty laundry' permitted in posts but not threads?

Remember what you said about reading comprehension? Then comprehend this, please:

My whole point is that the way you annunce the breaking of a relation shows a lot about your character. And the OP shows a definite lack of class in the attitude of UPN's government members.

Subsequent brawls among members in the thread and general drama are irrelevant to my point, which adresses just the lack of dignity shown by UPN in their formal announcement.

It's the difference between trying to be civil in a breaking up and it degenerating into a brawl, or breaking up with your GF by posting nude pics of her in your FB and calling her a whore. UPN opted for #2.

Edited by Ivan the Red

I think I found the problem here. You all thought underlord was trying to be diplomatic instead of trying to be lulzy in the ending of a treaty. If UPN had a leader whom have any resemblance of a !@#$ I'm sure things would've gone diplomatically. Instead you have under being under.

You know things are bad when you're expecting diplomacy and tact from Metro.

You couldn't have said it any better.

--

Yet the fact that remains is that our break ups with our allies have been a lot more cordial than yours. So perhaps you should inspect the actions of your own alliance, instead of focusing exclusively on the OP.

Also off topic and not relevant to the game: But I literally have no problem with calling a wife/girlfriend that cheats on me, a whore. If you want to sleep around -- that's fine, don't get into a relationship. Just like if you have no intention of defending an alliance (and also plan to war with an alliances tied to the alliance in question), then don't sign a treaty...

Forgive me that we don't go around parading a facade, and saying things for the show of it. Being deceitful may come naturally to you, but we prefer to be real, and won't go around saying that they have been great allies, and how much luck we wish them... when the reality is that we feel let down. Keep in mind this is public knowledge. 

Did we expect Under to come up with a tactful response? No. And I imagine we didn't particularly care, at least I don't. Respect goes both ways, and if anyone should feel disrespected by the way things turned out, taking everything into account, it should be us. But that's another discussion, and I have already spent enough time trying to have a discussion with you.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Yet the fact that remains is that our break ups with our allies have been a lot more cordial than yours. So perhaps you should inspect the actions of your own alliance, instead of focusing exclusively on the OP.

Also off topic and not relevant to the game: But I literally have no problem with calling a wife/girlfriend that cheats on me, a whore. If you want to sleep around -- that's fine, don't get into a relationship. Just like if you have no intention of defending an alliance (and also plan to war with an alliances tied to the alliance in question), then don't sign a treaty...

Forgive me that we don't go around parading a facade, and saying things for the show of it. Being deceitful may come naturally to you, but we prefer to be real, and won't go around saying that they have been great allies, and how much luck we wish them... when the reality is that we feel let down. Keep in mind this is public knowledge.

Did we expect Under to come up with a tactful response? No. And I imagine we didn't particularly care, at least I don't. Respect goes both ways, and if anyone should feel disrespected by the way things turned out, taking everything into account, it should be us. But that's another discussion, and I have already spent enough time trying to have a discussion with you.

I don't really care how you end your treaties, but being polite/ not being a dick isn't being "deceitful".

6XmKiC2.png

It's not my fault that you guys suck so much at war that in the time between my post and the beggining of your propaganda campaign your alliance took 5b infra damage.

But I respect that repeating that line is your way to rationalize the fact that three players with a 3/4 city disadvantage smoked what you thought was an unbeatable nation in under 15 minutes.

I'm told that this war your military has again sucked as well. Slow learners I see.

Have a nice day. Might reply to another post of yours again in a couple of months.

We've taken 5b in damage, sure but you're forgetting we're still outdamaging all the alliances we're fighting combined. Try not to spin anything we all have access to, k?

Edited by Cypher

I don't really care how you end your treaties, but being polite/ not being a dick isn't being "deceitful".

It can be, if you are going around otherwise to other people. i.e the usual "we wish you no hard feelings/you were a great ally/sad but necessary" routine often comes with those same people talking shit about the alliance in question elsewhere. That's obviously being untruthful.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

It can be, if you are going around otherwise to other people. i.e the usual "we wish you no hard feelings/you were a great ally/sad but necessary" routine often comes with those same people talking shit about the alliance in question elsewhere. That's obviously being untruthful.

Please do not pretend that this is an amiable parting. Your broken word is remembered. As is your betrayal.

Ok

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Ok

Not sure what you think you are proving... I was talking to Boony in general, about the whole cancellation routine most of the time just being a facade.

I have already said that Alpha-tS bickering back and forth has been way worse than any of UPN's cancellations, so obviously I am not talking about you upkeeping the facade, as everything was out in the open...

My point is that it's funny to see tS members of all, criticise us for 'airing our dirty laundry in public'. Unless you apply Ivan's logic to it and determine amicable/respectful splits exclusively based on the OP.

Anyway that's the last thing I will say on this.

Back on topic: This was disappointing to say the least, TLF.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

We've taken 5b in damage, sure but you're forgetting we're still outdamaging all the alliances we're fighting combined. Try not to spin anything we all have access to, k?

Out of curiosity I've checked your AA's statistics, and I see I have more soldiers, tanks, jets, and even ships than your whole alliance.

As usual.

I just realized, this is the first treaty cancellation by UPN.

It felt good, didn't it? Don't you want to try it again? Trust me, this isn't the typical addiction. Each subsequent cancellation feels just as good. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Out of curiosity I've checked your AA's statistics, and I see I have more soldiers, tanks, jets, and even ships than your whole alliance.

As usual.

You mean a nation in an alliance that hasn't really been attacked has a larger military than an alliance that has been targeted by a grouping of over 150 nations? Im shocked!

• Upvote 1