Dear the Syndicate

Valdoroth

Uh uh I can play that game too!

These wars shows that OO-sphere and Syndisphere needs to continue to work together to protect ourselves from the aggression coming from the ParaCovenant sphere. That does not mean that we are one sphere, merely that we work together. Co-ordination between two spheres does not mean that they are one and the same.

EDIT: Missed a word

You can, correct. The reality is everyone acts for reasons and those reasons can often be inverted and have a similar affect on ones rivals. 

Say that you did split apart and then Para-Cov signed more treaties, I wouldn't consider you one and the same sphere that is for sure. 

Formerly Ibnar / Qital.

I like t$ a lot still, but there are few alliances I'd rather test myself against more than them!

Circling back to this tho. At least we got a different matchup this time. Cheers and enjoy your planes. :)

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

first your gov member claims SK wasn't going to attack tS in tS's DOW thread and then SK posts a DoW 4 minutes later while thinking they're pre-empting tS..

Either your Lord Commander Callum is out of the loop or you guys are straight up lying.

Edited by Piratemonkey

first your gov member claims SK wasn't going to attack tS in tS's DOW thread and then SK posts a DoW 4 minutes later while thinking they're pre-empting tS..

Either your Lord Commander Callum is out of the loop or you guys are straight up lying.

Calm down buddy. I don't know who you think is lying to you, our King? Roy very clearly showed a PM from Val indicating our own incoming wars, its obvious there is just a misunderstanding here. Our decision to initiate the hostilities ourselves came relatively late in the day (it was obvious we'd end up fighting each other at some point once Rose hit your allies, but not necessarily when) and he probably just wasn't aware of it when he saw the thread. Hell I don't even think we announced it because your choice to attack us largely coincided with that decision and rendered the entire thing moot anyway.

In any event t$....I see what you are doing with the air strategy here. I'm curious to see how well it will work out over the course of this war, but either way I have to commend you for thinking up and trying something so unorthodox.

Edited by Mikey

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Calm down buddy. I don't know who you think is lying to you, our King? Roy very clearly showed a PM from Val indicating our own incoming wars, its obvious there is just a misunderstanding here. Our decision to initiate the hostilities ourselves came relatively late in the day (it was obvious we'd end up fighting each other at some point once Rose hit your allies, but not necessarily when) and he probably just wasn't aware of it when he saw the thread. Hell I don't even think we announced it because your choice to attack us largely coincided with that decision and rendered the entire thing moot anyway.

In any event t$....I see what you are doing with the air strategy here. I'm curious to see how well it will work out over the course of this war, but either way I have to commend you for thinking up and trying something so unorthodox.

I'm sorry, do you know I'm in TKR? We are not at war as far as I know. I am merely talking as a spectator not as a tS member lol. Rose hit TKR, so I'm talking from that perspective.

It's fine SK is attacking tS. I'm just saying that there was a bit of a misunderstanding when Callum posted on tS's DoW that SK had not been planning to attack tS, when it clearly contradicted this thread. I do not think your king is lying, I think he/she is telling the truth actually. SK had been planning to attack tS in support of Rose, that's understandable because of your treaties. I thought Callum was lying on another thread but was mistaken, seems like there was just a misunderstanding and perhaps Callum did not know all the details. nbd bro sorry to get feisty it's just how I like to live.

Edited by Piratemonkey
  • Upvote 2

>We are our own individuals!

>We ~just happen~ to be doing everything they are

Yeah, I love you all and you are cute trying to pretend there are more than two poles in Orbis.  There are not and there never really were.

You, I think honestly, thought to make three.  You promptly abandoned the idea.

Realizing you were wrong is not a bad thing at all.  Pretending that your fantasy remains a reality is just plain silly though.

• Upvote 1

-signature removed for rules violation-

It saddens me to see a former ally become pig-disgusting.

Oh well.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Long_Night

rachacurospig.jpg

You don't think I'm pretty?

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

We hope you all are enjoying this new production. It is an alternative ending of the Red Wedding. Please everyone tune your channel to OrbisTV ;)

And to all involved, regardless of any gripes any individual may have, I truly hope everyone has fun. This has been a fun one so far for me.

• Upvote 5

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.