The Light in the Sky Accords

Alataq

1NnFGMW.pngbnIpfta.jpg

The Light in the Sky Accords

Section I: Light Seeping Through the Clouds

Neither BoC nor TLF (further known as “The Signatoriesâ€) will disclose any information with trusted in each other. This includes but is not limited to possible plans of attack, spying operations, and other sensitive information.

Neither of the Signatories may use espionage against one another.

Section II: Non Aggression

Neither Signatory will attack each other in any way, this includes physical wars, as well as proxy wars through smaller alliances.

Should a fight break out, both Signatories are to talk it out.

Section III: Lighting Stems Light from the Clouds

Should either Signatory get into a fight, they may request the backup of the other signatory to fight together against said threat. However, this need is not required to be filled and is OPTIONAL.

Section IV: It’s not you, It’s Me.

Should either signatory seek to end this contract, they must alert the other party (privately) of said contract being dissolved.

In this time, all rules apply until 73 hours after notification of the treaty being dissolved.

Tl;dr: Brotherhood of the Clouds and The Light Federation have an ODP

Signed for BoC:

Emperor: Josh Freer

Viceroy: Bezzers

M. Military Affairs: Utz

M. Economic Affairs: Josh Freer

M. Internal Affairs: Bezzers

M. Foreign Affairs: Anthony Crane

M. Judicial Affairs: Kirito

Signed for TLF:

qPZPnNv.jpg

Triumvir of IA: Alataq

Triumvir of MA - MrBooty

Triumvir of FA - Red

Regent of IA - Char Aznebelle

Regent of MA - Erin

Regent of FA - Baker Harrington

• Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

The first ever alliance I was in was BoC. Glad to see this budding relationship officially announced

Not sure why you care about that, no where close to the BoC of old(for better or worse).

Congratulations to BoC, condolences to TLF.

• Upvote 4

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

The first ever alliance I was in was BoC. Glad to see this garbage relationship officially announced

Ftfy

Trash will always be trash no matter who picks it up.

Why Boc? Por que?

<3 Josh

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 4

well this will be interesting down the road. hopefully it works as intended.

good luck.

Edited by japan77

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

BoC will sign anybody as long as you have a pen and paper handy.

"hey so like you might get hit in the future and i might just help you, i might not. but i still want to be friends just in case if i don't help. cool. thx. <3"

Edited by Filthy Fifths
  • Upvote 6

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

•see oddly named post that sounds like it could be a romance novel

•great gonna have to add some weird alliances to the web.

•oh good its existing alliances

•ohshitjustanODP.

Congrats! I <3 ODPs.

scSqPGJ.gif

I'm not sure you know what you're talking about.

Congratulations to both BoC and TLF!

Maybe he finds this sorta wierd, like I do, since TLF is on Covenant's side and BoC belongs to the other sphere.

I guess in practice this will just be a non-aggression pact between BoC and TLF, unless TLF decides to ditch UPN. Or unless BoC decides to leave OO and their current sphere, which would be strategically retarded.

That said, good luck to both BoC and TLF! 

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 1

Maybe he finds this sorta wierd, like I do, since TLF is on Covenant's side and BoC belongs to the other sphere.

I guess in practice this will just be a non-aggression pact between BoC and TLF, unless TLF decides to ditch UPN. Or unless BoC decides to leave OO and their current sphere, which would be strategically retarded.

What?  BoC "belongs" to the other sphere?  The "other sphere" decides who BoC gets to ally?   :lol:   I think BoC is a sovereign alliance and is perfectly fine with signing an alliance they have become friends with.  Not every alliance only signs "strategic" allies, bro.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 3

What?  BoC "belongs" to the other sphere?  The "other sphere" decides who BoC gets to ally?   :lol:   I think BoC is a sovereign alliance and is perfectly fine with signing an alliance they have become friends with.  Not every alliance only signs "strategic" allies, bro.

If you look at the treaty web though you'll see BoC is on the 'other sphere'.

lrn2politics m8

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Don't be so obviously transparent, you're clearly putting words in his mouth. Anyone can see it. No one is claiming that "the other sphere" decides who BoC makes friends with and no one is trying to curtail or deny their sovereignty. You're right in claiming that not all alliances solely sign strategic allies though only a fool would fail to recognize that signing treaties with alliances on both sides of the treaty web might possibly cause problems in the future. It's not a sure thing that it will but doing so has caused problems for other alliances in the past, which is something I would think every member of your alliance is acutely aware of. This is just an ODP though, so I imagine it will be just fine.

Edited by Big Brother
  • Upvote 3

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

If you look at the treaty web though you'll see BoC is on the 'other sphere'.

lrn2politics m8

What he is saying is alliances can ally those who they become close with and would like to publicly recognize their close bond, not only ally those who would be convenient to have allied during a war

lrn2read m8

Edited by Rook

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

What he is saying is alliances can ally those who they become close with and would like to publicly recognize their close bond, not only ally those who would be convenient to have allied during a war

lrn2read m8

Insert Name Here was saying TLF is on one side/BoC on the other, he posted "belongs to the other side", which could be read in a couple of different ways: 1) BoC is a member of the other side 2) BoC is owned by the other side. 

Knowing Insert Name Here, he meant the first option. Steve assumed he meant option #2 (or he took the ambiguous wording to take a shot idk). Dylan read it as #1 as well (he was objecting to Steve's interpretation of the post, not what Steve was saying).

• Upvote 3

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

Honestly, I was mostly referring to the part where it backfired for TKR. But I 100% agree with you that this treaty will just be treated as a glorified NAP. Edited by Cypher

oka.gif Edited by Milord

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Insert Name Here was saying TLF is on one side/BoC on the other, he posted "belongs to the other side", which could be read in a couple of different ways: 1) BoC is a member of the other side 2) BoC is owned by the other side.

Knowing Insert Name Here, he meant the first option. Steve assumed he meant option #2 (or he took the ambiguous wording to take a shot idk). Dylan read it as #1 as well (he was objecting to Steve's interpretation of the post, not what Steve was saying).

He did use the ambiguous wording to take a shot.

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png