A quick Partisan note to NPO

Prefonteen

>53,000 posts on a forum

Jesus christ what the hell

Only an average of 15ish posts a day for 10 years, and there's a hell of a lot of users and content on the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) NPO board. Edited by Avakael
  • Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

I'm at 6.2k posts after like 6 years of posting. And the MENSA guys have literally raised me.

Impressive.

Im insulted you post ~1 k per year and I still am at 1029 after one and a half years.

I was supposed to be good in shitposting.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

• 1 month later...

Kek, just saw this now. Are you !@#$ing retarded parti? They were obviously trying to get more of their members to join PW.

Also "Future war was implied" is retarded af. First off, you're on different sides of the web. Second, you don't really have any moral authority when it comes to that angle considering how much you !@#$ed about TC using your own quotes to hit you in GW3.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Wiki Mod

Also anyone else notice how terrible that build guide is?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I glanced at it and thought it was saying what to do for the tutorial. But now that I looked at it, yea, it is pretty !@#$ terrible. It looks like it was made by someone who hasn't ever played the game before... or a GPA member. 50/50 really, both equally likely :P

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Wiki Mod

Your implying GPA members play the game though. In fact from experience I can say they quit when gameplay comes to them.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

I think the idea is to quickly set up a self-sufficient resource mine that NPO can farm with 100% taxes after the new player goes inactive. 

• Upvote 1

I think the idea is to quickly set up a self-sufficient resource mine that NPO can farm with 100% taxes after the new player goes inactive. 

I was just about to post this, and then Woot posts it. Well done Woot, well done.

• Wiki Mod

Probably but its terrible even at that.

Still not effective tho. They should hire "TEst consult LLC" i've heard they have some skills ;)

Ole2.png

For farming purposes it would make sense to make a whole longer guide going up to 1k-1.5k infra, getting all the econ and as much production as possible and a varied production of all the resources a nation has access to. Farming just coal and food doesn't make sense at all, at least in my agricultural play-book it doesn't add up. :D

But NPO after all is ebil and is all about the emperor/empress, maybe their imperial highness just likes coal and food, I don't know.

Edited by kalev60

9W3YXgi.png

>53,000 posts on a forum

Jesus christ what the hell

Farms are useless with 500 land area and cities don't need powerplant to produce just coal or food. If someone is going to set their continent as Australia, better to give priority to bauxite first, it's more profitable than coal most of the time. And yeah it does look like it's written by someone who never played the game :P

First off: it's no longer in use and it went through several changes after that post was made.

For farming purposes it would make sense to make a whole longer guide going up to 1k-1.5k infra, getting all the econ and as much production as possible and a varied production of all the resources a nation has access to. Farming just coal and food doesn't make sense at all, at least in my agricultural play-book it doesn't add up. :D

But NPO after all is ebil and is all about the emperor/empress, maybe their imperial highness just likes coal and food, I don't know.

If the point is to avoid investment in potential inactives and in general at a time where war is imminent, it wouldn't make a lot of sense to make a guide to 1-1.5k infra as it would cost a lot more money.

Coal mines were by far the most profitable improvement without a project back then. Rip in pepperoni coal prices

Exactly.  You can only make 3 Bauxite mines as opposed to a bigger number of coal mines and coal was the best back then. Food was also almost at double its normal price.

Farms are useless with 500 land area and cities don't need powerplant to produce just coal or food. If someone is going to set their continent as Australia, better to give priority to bauxite first, it's more profitable than coal most of the time. And yeah it does look like it's written by someone who never played the game  :P

I can see your point here and Bauxite mines would take priority with the current market, but I refer to what people said about it being self-sufficient entirely and woot's post about the coal prices. The people who used it initially prior to it being posted were accounting for the possibility some stay active and having to manage a bunch of nations in deficit wouldn't really be good. It's basically like Woot said the nation would be self-sufficient relatively quickly after being made. They could go either way ultimately in terms of playing or quitting, so it was accounted for.

Again, it's not really a thing anymore, so this discussion is just a product of a funny gravedig.

Don't really have anything else to say so it'll be my first and final post as I need to get going again.

Edited by Roquentin