NK hugs

Apeman

Day 3

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=Nuclear+Knights&type=alliance&date=2016-06-03&submit=Go

This war is going nicely, as of this post we have arrived at 199,760.29 infra worth $5,613,092,253.13 being lost by GPA.

But but but.....some people don't believe these stats are accurate.  Do you have source inside NK that can verify this is factual?  :P

But but but.....some people don't believe these stats are accurate.  Do you have source inside NK that can verify this is factual?  :P

well put it this way i started this war with 25200 infra, iv killed 33773 infra, I have 6723 infra left. You do the maths. course they are realistic and whoever told you that doesn't want to believe they are realistic. Ignore the haters :D  

well put it this way i started this war with 25200 infra, iv killed 33773 infra, I have 6723 infra left. You do the maths. course they are realistic and whoever told you that doesn't want to believe they are realistic. Ignore the haters :D  

See, that's what I said too.  Thanks for this.  Maybe some people will listen to the truth if it's coming from NK. :lol:

How many spots are you going to take from us on the nukes launched leaderboard? 

See, that's what I said too.  Thanks for this.  Maybe some people will listen to the truth if it's coming from NK. :lol:

How many spots are you going to take from us on the nukes launched leaderboard? 

a few with hope ;)

Unfortunately for Fraggle Rock, this might be the attack/blockade that breaks our backs. We have lost .01 infra after an airstrike and naval attack. The remaining Fraggles are huddled underground and worried about their future. We spread our nuclear exploits a bit too thin. With the upcoming Nuclear Lottery (Update: 17 tickets sold, buy some tickets to join the fun) and three more spite launches planned, this GPA mighty blockade may get away without a nuclear weapon dropped on it.

It's a sad day that it has come to this. Fraggle Rock was welcomed back into Nuclear Knights only to be taken down by the mighty GPA. I wish this could have had a better outcome. Poor decisions on my part. I am willing to pay full reps to end this horrible punishment inflicted on my people.

Many Hugs,

FireChiefFraggle 

patience is a virtue fraggle and if you of been patient enough you could of fought side by side with us!

If I was patient, Fraggle Rock would have been just one of a group to attack. By going solo, I can write, direct, produce, and fund my own fun. I am the independent shitty movie that has a cult following. Not everyone can star in the blockbusters. You mighty apes may be Independence Day, I on the other hand enjoy being The Lawnmower Man.

Many actors have been apart of their own humdrum daytime films as well as part of the blockbusters. Tickles fraggle under the chin. you know you belong with us don't fight fate  :wub:

Fine....I'll bend to peer pressure and delay the Nuclear Lottery (Update: Just sold 3 more tickets...who said ads don't work?) to drop another nuke on GPA. 

I learned it from you dad....I learned it from you.

Cheering fraggle on 

We need a new film on daytime TV

I already fought GPA and none of you did shit. Step up to the plate !@#$.

it was 50+ vs 4, close 'nuff doe

Ah, my apologies. I slept though history class most of the time when I was in school.  :D

Day 4,

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=Nuclear+Knights&type=alliance&date=2016-06-04&submit=Go

So if we add to what I posted yesterday (Plus the rest from yesterday that I didn't catch at the time of the post) and today's we now have:

277,358.29 infra worth $7,749,666,290.49 destroyed as by the time of this post.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Interestingly, GPA is still in first.... :ph34r:

Military counts for more score, once they decom they'll likely not be #1 by that larger margin.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Today will be a good one. We have nothing left to destroy. I know those 50-70 million cash nukes I threw earlier will make it look nice.

Oberstein has been quite the intelligent, and rational convo partner.

o/GPA for having him

Edited by Apeman
  • Upvote 1

Sorry, got tired and passed out before I normally post them.

There was a lot less damage today than in previous days.

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=Nuclear+Knights&type=alliance&date=2016-06-05&submit=Go

Oberstein is a very level-headed player.

And he didn't run to vacation mode like Godfrey, either.

I don't know if level headed is the exact turn of phrase I use to describe him....Merciless dictator fits better.

Edited by CzarOptima
  • Upvote 1

I don't know if level headed is the exact turn of phrase I use to describe him....Merciless dictator fits better.

Quoting for posterity. For when he throws you in a work camp.

• Upvote 2

It would have been most appropriate to issue a public statement in regards to the attack. No public responses gives off a message of weakness. 

I feel like launching counter-attacks is a public statement.  Actions > words.  

• Upvote 2

Duke of House Greyjoy