NK hugs

Apeman

NK attacking GPA and demanding a ridiculous ransom and only focusing on nukes makes me happy that they are no longer in OO. They cant fight, all they know how to do is nuke and screw their allies.

• Upvote 4

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

OR.... We have chosen to move beyond mere words and apelike grunts terrorists use.   Our statement is made by donning our armor and riding out to meet danger face to face.  $1.5B may have been a bargain from a single incident point of view, but in the long run it would have set a precedent that would have amounted to trillions across the board.  Denying that fact is ignorance or unmitigated deceit.     More nuclear rogues would have come out of the woodwork to make a quick free buck.  Had we paid, we would have been the first target each and every time.  The next attack would be from a larger, harder, more equipped, and less suicidal adversary.   Better to spend our resources now than face the power it wields in the wrong hands later.

GPAsigGif_zpsvtxofpwn.gif

Or could have just paid NK regular amounts and ask them to keep the raiders and would be extorters away. Gotta turn these lemons into lemon juice after all since NK presumably would have seen the logic in defending a revenue stream regularly providing large sums of cash. Might say oh noes paying extortion is bad but that could be described as the price of neutrality.

• Upvote 2

Untitled.png

NK attacking GPA and demanding a ridiculous ransom and only focusing on nukes makes me happy that they are no longer in OO. They cant fight, all they know how to do is nuke and screw their allies.

Right because we dissolved all treaties and went paperless because all we do is screw our allies. Next time we will drag our allies into a war we want,is there still a spot in OO?.

NK have said we are doing this alone, have we asked for anyone's help? no. If your're still crying about that war where communication was an issue as a bloc i am sorry i will send someone over to kiss it better.

Edited by K Rudd

OR....

We have chosen to move beyond mere words and apelike grunts terrorists use.  

Our statement is made by donning our armor and riding out to meet danger face to face.  $1.5B may have been a bargain from a single incident point of view, but in the long run it would have set a precedent that would have amounted to trillions across the board.  Denying that fact is ignorance or unmitigated deceit.    

More nuclear rogues would have come out of the woodwork to make a quick free buck.  Had we paid, we would have been the first target each and every time.  The next attack would be from a larger, harder, more equipped, and less suicidal adversary.  

Better to spend our resources now than face the power it wields in the wrong hands later.

GPAsigGif_zpsvtxofpwn.gif

We could of been just using our nukes before Alex/Sheepy changes the war system :P  

You want in?

• Upvote 4

Sad...just sad.

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

BREAKING NEWS

Earlier today, Purple Studios interviewed a group of rocks on their way into The $yndicate University admissions office on how they think their chances of being the first rocks to ever apply will go over. Their leader had this to say: After seeing the posts on this thread by GPA members and surrogates, we decided that being berated for being rocks is hypocritical when those dumber than rocks are posting #@%& that makes us look like @#%&ing geniuses on the P&W OWF. We at Purple Studios certainly wish them luck in their endeavors! And now back to the studio for breaking news on Fraggle's latest exploits...

Edited by Jakeman4

Multi-quote is your friend. The fact that GPA still doesn't understand NKs goal is mind boggling. The reason people are losing respect for GPA is not how they handled the war, it wasn't countering, it wasn't not giving in to the demands. It's posts like these. 

If you were neutral you wouldn't be making these posts. The more you post, the less neutral GPA looks. Ask your leaders what happened the last time the game thought that about you.

I appreciate it, thanks. I got your views parallel to some postings here. Earned my respect for TeST.

Anyway this is actually my last post for this thread since feeding some posts are enough to justify an obvious situation and position of ours, and I hope that should not be misinterpreted but just fair enough for players. Good day everyone!

I appreciate it, thanks. I got your views parallel to some postings here. Earned my respect for TeST.

Anyway this is actually my last post for this thread since feeding some posts are enough to justify an obvious situation and position of ours, and I hope that should not be misinterpreted but just fair enough for players. Good day everyone!

So Prefontaine says stop posting and you obey wow... looks like a new leader of GPA has emerged. Congrats Prefontaine in your new role and good luck

Edited by K Rudd

Multi-quote is your friend. The fact that GPA still doesn't understand NKs goal is mind boggling. The reason people are losing respect for GPA is not how they handled the war, it wasn't countering, it wasn't not giving in to the demands. It's posts like these. 

If you were neutral you wouldn't be making these posts. The more you post, the less neutral GPA looks. Ask your leaders what happened the last time the game thought that about you.

As if GPA cares

I mean, the agreement a while back between me, UPN, and GPA specified that GPA would forget about the entire incident. Don't think embargoes and being permanently blacklisted from their shitty AA is "forgetting" but whatever, doubt UPN is gonna DoW GPA over me, lmao.

Edit: I'd totes join NK to blow up GPA but I can't cause just got outta a war. NK is doing a public service and more people should assist them.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

As if GPA cares

I mean, the agreement a while back between me, UPN, and GPA specified that GPA would forget about the entire incident. Don't think embargoes and being permanently blacklisted from their shitty AA is "forgetting" but whatever, doubt UPN is gonna DoW GPA over me, lmao.

Edit: I'd totes join NK to blow up GPA but I can't cause just got outta a war. NK is doing a public service and more people should assist them.

We never had a blacklist before Lucifer, solaris, etc came into the ToMA spot. So I'd blame that half on him. :P

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

I always love quotes like these. "I would help NK, but I have an excuse for why I can't. Other people should though!"

• Upvote 1

I always love quotes like these. "I would help NK, but I have an excuse for why I can't. Other people should though!"

He doesn't need an excuse, he already did the 5 vs GPA before it was cool.

• Upvote 1

I already fought GPA and none of you did shit. Step up to the plate !@#$.

He doesn't need an excuse, he already did the 5 vs GPA before it was cool.

it was 50+ vs 4, close 'nuff doe

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 4

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Day 3

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=Nuclear+Knights&type=alliance&date=2016-06-03&submit=Go

This war is going nicely, as of this post we have arrived at 199,760.29 infra worth $5,613,092,253.13 being lost by GPA.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Day 3

https://politicsandwar.com/index.php?id=132&name=Nuclear+Knights&type=alliance&date=2016-06-03&submit=Go

This war is going nicely, as of this post we have arrived at 199,760.29 infra worth $5,613,092,253.13 being lost by GPA.

If we lose all infra we will have only suffered 2.438 billion so yeah. Let's keep it rolling I guess.

Sorry I meant "Nuke Roll"

• Upvote 2

06/03/2016 04:31 PM

Her Exellency Angela Merkel of DeutschReich declared war upon FireChief Fraggle of Fraggle Rock. Angela Merkel's justification for the war was, "You will regret DoW on GPA".

Oh, Angela... You should have at least checked Fraggle's war history.

I'm sure I'll see "A Tale of How a 90 Day Old Nation Was Nuked" next up. Time to watch the fireworks. B)

• Upvote 2

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg