NK hugs

Apeman

One of my nukes removed 130 million worth of infra or 123 million with 5% off . That's one .... So sounds about right.

Not all would cause that amount damage. But 6-7 nations 8 wars, yeah painful

Edited by K Rudd

*News flash*

NK and GPA war continues to rage on with no end in sight. GPAs infra damage bill is on the rise and will continue with more nukes dropped throughout the next 24 hours. GPA officials continue to not acknowledge the war closing down NK embassies and "brushing it under the carpet". An official response from GPA is still to be heard. Nations involved in the war are suffering greatly. Mass amounts of damage had been done to their cities within the past 24 hours, with a promise of more to come. GPA nations involved are attempting to organise their own peace but with GPA gov ignoring the original offer from NK, NK refuse to let up.

Meanwhile the question on everyone's lips is why? And who put them up to this? Here's what NK have to say "We are nobodies puppets we do our own work and do not act from the orders of others. This is not suicide or stupidity, it is an act of courage! The majority of outsiders will be looking at the fall of over all alliance score in the alliances involved and various other factors but how many will look at the infra and improvement damages done? There you will see GPA will suffer a great loss within its nations involved. We may be one tenth the size of them but we will cause a ruckus as we fight. What is Orbis without a little war? every other alliance has their fill its our turn now!"

As the nuclear fires continue to blaze and GPA officials hide under their desks we wonder will GPA make a real attempt to protect their members or let them burn?

• Upvote 3

Yep we no have balls GPA.We after all the largest alliance in game... number 1, outnumber our foe 10 to 1. Didn't declare (most) all  our 5 offensive wars. Didn't give our opponent time to attack... like say 12-14 hours .We actually might of talked, but not one Government response, just attacked after 8 hours. How rude- talking about fair fight.

Oh wait..... Nk did what

P.S we actually aimed at your your upper tier, your middle tier can send there thanks to NKbigballz.com

Saying Give us 1.5 Billion 12 hours we we nuke is not negotiation, declaring a mass offinseve and waiting for the 12 MAPs to come is not a peaceful act, 

Saying Give us 1.5 Billion 12 hours we we nuke is not negotiation, declaring a mass offinseve and waiting for the 12 MAPs to come is not a peaceful act, 

Nor is ignoring the offer. As a group of well educated individuals we thought you would of worked that out?!?!

Following an immense military operation  and victory, a NK member surrendered to the GPA offered to leave the alliance for peace, The GPA is able to reinforce its alliance with ease, and this war will not get NK anywhere.

You haven't heard the pleading cries of your own alliance have you? lmao

• Upvote 1

I can only say that 7 of us with offensive wars are the ones fighting. Please don't make the 200 ns guys leave. If they were active they would've already left. It's not called surrenders if the first time they log in 3 weeks is after the war starts. I urge you to see if ares, Krudd, Hayley, Campaign, eugene, aeon, or myself surrender. Send them messages. The rest don't matter. I guess grasping at victory is almost as good as winning.

• Upvote 3

Well technically it was. We gave you 12 hours- you attacked earlier. No response from government, 12 hours eclipsed and we nuked. Just because your Government did not want to talk does not mean Nk would not of negotiated. Just means GPA decided to fight( good for you) and did not accept our terms.

So we fight.

• Upvote 1

Following an immense military operation and victory, a NK member surrendered to the GPA offered to leave the alliance for peace, The GPA is able to reinforce its alliance with ease, and this war will not get NK anywhere.

I find this funny. I have seen your own membership numbers drop more then ours since this conflict started so this point is moot. Plus your own members are asking for peace, so again moot. Try again.

• Upvote 1

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

This is ridiculous. Check the stats. Oh baby. Do they know we only have so much to lose? The pile we pick from is huge and pays well. Can I suggest you offer the ransom instead? You couldve paid it off twice already. I guess you can't pay while believing fighting us is worth it. Please get your members to stop begging for peace. It really isn't becoming of the number 1 alliance.

Contact your gov and complain to them

Edited by Apeman

Following an immense military operation  and victory, a NK member surrendered to the GPA offered to leave the alliance for peace, The GPA is able to reinforce its alliance with ease, and this war will not get NK anywhere.

I spy a neutral in denial.

• Upvote 2

Nor is ignoring the offer. As a group of well educated individuals we thought you would of worked that out?!?!

You haven't heard the pleading cries of your own alliance have you? lmao

Why does NK wang 1.5 billion anyway, and if the roles were switched would you accept a "NK" 1.5 Billion demand or Nuclear war?

where  is NK going with this war?

When a neutral alliance is #1 on the leaderboards there's a problem. It just reminds the entire world that GPA hasn't learned from the St. Patrick's Massacre. 

• Upvote 2

Why does NK wang 1.5 billion anyway, and if the roles were switched would you accept a "NK" 1.5 Billion demand or Nuclear war?

1.5 billion was the realistic number we came up with. The number that gpa should've had, it was numerous times less than the damage you are taking, and it would've scratched the itch we have.

Lead a horse to water, drown that dumb !@#$ trying to make it drink. Horse dies saying it's not thirsty even tho it has cramps from dehydration.

If roles were reversed.......we would've did the math and keep paying as an option.

• Upvote 1

Guest Shinzo Abe

I'm a good sport so I'll say that your plan was extremely well thought out. I'm really glad I am not a high scoring GPA member right now.

E1: Curious, what is this St Patricks massacre?

Edited by Shinzo Abe

This is ridiculous. Check the stats. Oh baby. Do they know we only have so much to lose? The pile we pick from is huge and pays well. Can I suggest you offer the ransom instead? You couldve paid it off twice already. I guess you can't pay while believing fighting us is worth it. Please get your members to stop begging for peace. It really isn't becoming of the number 1 alliance.

Contact your gov and complain to them

To be fair though, you could have pulled a fraggle and launched nukes anyway. lol. 

• Upvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

No, they couldn't. You cannot negotiate with Nuclear Rogues. It would have set up a very bad precedent not only for GPA, but the game.

GPA is going to take a shit ton of damage, yes, but it's worth it for them, it makes me respect them more rather then them just paying their way out.

• Upvote 4

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Assuming you would be trustworthy enough to keep your word, for how long will it stand? What stops you from, in a month, holding the same ransom? And the month after that? And afterwards?

Not our style. Does anyone have a story stating my word isn't worth something? I still think paying it once would have given them a chance to better prepare for this new threat. Yeah they had a lot of military. That was to protect themselves from orbis and not from NK.

where  is NK going with this war?

You are earnest so I'll give you an honest answer. Or at least my sizeup, since I don't really speak for NK. :P

NK is already where they are going. They have a very different idea of what's fun than most of your alliance. Infra-fat cities are a provocation to them: A challenge.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs