NK hugs

Apeman

why has no one countered on Apeman???

It's obviously a dastardly ploy from GPA to keep him down on the leaderboards.

Though in the long run, GPA can easily do to NK what tS is doing to Alpha now. Just sit in them forever.

I imagine NK will actually have sense enough to surrender after a while. They just had to scratch an itch, from what I can tell.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Well, I mean, NK is down to 20k tanks total and 29 planes, the counter has been good. Only issue is I don't think NK cares about actually winning the war, just doing infra damage. 

A war normally warrants a recognition of war. Just curious to GPA's official response to the attacks. 

The counter was good but easy as nk arnt attacking, just nuking. In a single round of war apeman alone will do 2 billion in infra damage to gpa. Hell, oberstein is forecast to take 1.2 billion infra damage from his 3 attackers.

Edit: it makes the asking price seem quite reasonable. I'm betting around 15 billion in infra destroyed after a single round of war. And yes, these numbers were worked out with both the 5% cheaper project and 5% gov type

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 5
T7Vrilp.png

Uh, guys.  The counter wasn't good.  Well, not against an opponent like NK who, like Apeman stated, literally spelled out that they're throwing nukes.  In fact, GPA just opened up a whole bunch more fronts for NK to nuke in.

Instead of the limited 5 slots, now some of them have 8 slots to throw down nukes.

GPA shouldn't have retaliated as much as they did.  Just focus on...  other areas of warfare.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The counter was good but easy as nk arnt attacking, just nuking. In a single round of war apeman alone will do 2 billion in infra damage to gpa. Hell, oberstein is forecast to take 1.2 billion infra damage from his 3 attackers.

Edit: it makes the asking price seem quite reasonable. I'm betting around 15 billion in infra destroyed after a single round of war. And yes, these numbers were worked out with both the 5% cheaper project and 5% gov type

Any estimates on how much infrastructure will be destroyed? 

Uh, guys.  The counter wasn't good.  Well, not against an opponent like NK who, like Apeman stated, literally spelled out that they're throwing nukes.  In fact, GPA just opened up a whole bunch more fronts for NK to nuke in.

Instead of the limited 5 slots, now some of them have 8 slots to throw down nukes.

GPA shouldn't have retaliated as much as they did.  Just focus on...  other areas of warfare.

This of course is a very good point one guy has declared on 5 of us. Yes he may have lower infra on his cities but 5 of us throwing nukes at him daily will cripple him. 

• Upvote 1

@Keegoz can we join plz? 

• Upvote 3

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Finally, someone had the balls to do it. o/ NK

I'm not sure it's balls. It doesn't take balls to hit someone then drop and hide your head and take a beating. Balls would be standing toe to toe and in a fair match still coming out on top.

I have no doubt there is someone out there who has instigated this behind the scenes. The tell tell signs are there. The only question, is will they have the balls to come out of hiding and admit what they did?

I'm not sure it's balls. It doesn't take balls to hit someone then drop and hide your head and take a beating. Balls would be standing toe to toe and in a fair match still coming out on top.

I have no doubt there is someone out there who has instigated this behind the scenes. The tell tell signs are there. The only question, is will they have the balls to come out of hiding and admit what they did?

I definitely recommend hunting them down and going on the offensive. For science.
  • Upvote 2

I definitely recommend hunting them down and going on the offensive. For science.

Word.

For the start of your investigation, I would recommend reviewing Murder on the Orient Express.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Yep we no have balls GPA.We after all the largest alliance in game... number 1, outnumber our foe 10 to 1. Didn't declare (most) all  our 5 offensive wars. Didn't give our opponent time to attack... like say 12-14 hours .We actually might of talked, but not one Government response, just attacked after 8 hours. How rude- talking about fair fight.

Oh wait..... Nk did what

P.S we actually aimed at your your upper tier, your middle tier can send there thanks to NKbigballz.com

Edited by K Rudd
  • Upvote 1

You know what really grinds my gears? First fraggle takes my crown, that part I don't mind she is cute..... but then the boys from alpha are taking it while crawling.

With one of our own ape brethren being shot in that zoo, we will now retaliate and avenge the death of our dear friend. We blame GPA. That life was worth a big pile of yours.

I hear the nuke stats, abilities, and tactic are changing. Time to set that crown back home where it belongs. Nobody is gonna catch us now.

Apeman
Nuclear Knights.

You do you.  There's no love lost. Except that when I play the way I want to, I was removed from the alliance. When you guys go have fun and blow up cities, it's for more fun? A bit confusing but I support any and all nuclear weapons falling. Hopefully in the end, we can have 12 nations with lots of land and zero infra....We can paralyze the mid carders.

Enjoy and take care of Aeon, he's a nice person.

• Upvote 2

Sooo what is the goal?

Nuke GPA for fun until you get bored or use this as cool way to disband/quit?

Cant we share fireworks with everyone to celebrate apemans 600 days, gee always so gloomy

Ps nuking isn't meant to be fun

Edited by K Rudd

Tactically, NK might be the perfect poison pill for GPA. GPA has some cities so large they could be nuked twice and it would still be worth it. GPA can't hope to match infra damage because NK has no where near as much infra to lose.

Not the move I would make, but well played NK.

• Upvote 1