NK hugs

Apeman

Fraggle you were invited to join. You just couldn't wait.

With all numbers being calculated to be generous to the gpa advantage we still will do lots of damage. More than we can take by 2 times at least. Every nuke that does more than 1750 is an added bonus. That's assuming they take us to zi.

Building us is the fun part. The price stands gpa. 1.5 billion to walk away. Show me the money. We will be bigger and stronger soon enough. Somebody counter me. Don't be scared.

• Upvote 2

What does NK plan on getting out of this war?

Hugs and cake

Lol, don't lie. You just want to stay at the number 1 position of most nukes launched. It scares you that other people might be catching up :P

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

ayy lmao

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Fraggle you were invited to join. You just couldn't wait.

With all numbers being calculated to be generous to the gpa advantage we still will do lots of damage. More than we can take by 2 times at least. Every nuke that does more than 1750 is an added bonus. That's assuming they take us to zi.

Building us is the fun part. The price stands gpa. 1.5 billion to walk away. Show me the money. We will be bigger and stronger soon enough. Somebody counter me. Don't be scared.

This is true ApeMan. I was invited and couldn't wait. Now that I know what the Apes are all about...we can talk after you nuke GPA back into 2014 and we will work out a plan for phase 3.

Ohhh nooooo, now BK might be dragged into a war, um, against its will!  Oh the huge manatee! 

I know! The prices will rise so much! I bet an evil banker could make tons of money from such a war!

Holy shit, look at what just leaked!

b7a33254bf810e466fc6b967764d3074.png

Zoot is a cheap jew and Jimmyvbuck jerks off to code geass? Groundbreaking. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

Please BK. You had your chance to fund. UPN took the chance. GPA has plenty of free war slots if you want to help now.

The ape is gonna smash those roo stats. Sorry alpha, you can surrender now. Nothing left to fight for

You know only 7 of us are fighting right? The others aren't active. I didn't have the heart to send them away.

Edited by Apeman
  • Upvote 6

Please BK. You had your chance to fund. UPN took the chance. GPA has plenty of free war slots if you want to help now.

The ape is gonna smash those roo stats. Sorry alpha, you can surrender now. Nothing left to fight for

You know only 7 of us are fighting right? The others aren't active. I didn't have the heart to send them away.

What the heck does this even mean? UPN has nothing to do with anything here.

i9rrBEu.jpg

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

UPN awoke a beast in most of NK. Last war they let my nuke freaks eat. Hard to starve after gorging. It's all UPNs fault for not accepting our terms and now GPA for not having the cash.

Alex is it true 100 nukes thrown by a single nation resets the game?

UPN awoke a beast in most of NK. Last war they let my nuke freaks eat. Hard to starve after gorging. It's all UPNs fault for not accepting our terms and now GPA for not having the cash.

Oh, well then. Now I completely understand.

xXe40Zu.gif

Edited by Malichy

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

Yep we no have balls GPA.We after all the largest alliance in game... number 1, outnumber our foe 10 to 1. Didn't declare (most) all  our 5 offensive wars. Didn't give our opponent time to attack... like say 12-14 hours .We actually might of talked, but not one Government response, just attacked after 8 hours. How rude- talking about fair fight.

Oh wait..... Nk did what

P.S we actually aimed at your your upper tier, your middle tier can send there thanks to NKbigballz.com

Talks from gibberish apes??. lel

Oh wait, do apes got balls? They must have hidden their balls somewhere.