Syndicate Press Release: Kangaroo's meat sales increase by 200%!

Valakias

Placentia thinks tS is planning to attack Alpha again in 2 months? Well, what's the best way to avoid a war in 2 months than to have this war still going on then! He's actually doing tS a favor by saving them the trouble of having to write up a second DoW.

Isn't that the funniest thing?

Placentia thinks tS is planning to attack Alpha again in 2 months? Well, what's the best way to avoid a war in 2 months than to have this war still going on then! He's actually doing tS a favor by saving them the trouble of having to write up a second DoW.

Generally I enjoy reading the DoWs from t$ though.

-signature removed for rules violation-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcMjJTKoimg

From an outside perspective, this is how this whole war has panned out, i like both sides but this is how it is to me ^_^ 

• Upvote 3

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

hahahahahah that vid is so horrible i hate myself for laughing^

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

Well it looks like the common plan amongst most of the alliances on Orbis to lock t$ and Alpha in bloody, unending, combat for our own amusement is going well.

Now to be serious how long can this honestly keep up?

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Well it looks like the common plan amongst most of the alliances on Orbis to lock t$ and Alpha in bloody, unending, combat for our own amusement is going well.

Now to be serious how long can this honestly keep up?

The uninvolved allies on either side could probably fund it indefinitely if they wanted to.

• Upvote 1

Le1AjCa.png

The uninvolved allies on either side could probably fund it indefinitely if they wanted to.

500th comment on the post go you!!!! :D

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

You could perma-blockade them I suppose.

I'm not actually sure what the penalties are when you run out of food and run out of money. Does your nation just sit there and be pathetic indefinitely, or do other consequences occur?

Le1AjCa.png

I'm not actually sure what the penalties are when you run out of food and run out of money. Does your nation just sit there and be pathetic indefinitely, or do other consequences occur?

Military shuts down, I think? Not sure tho

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Zero income production etc. I was thinking more of keeping them from guttering money and stuff for building nukes.

-signature removed for rules violation-

You could perma-blockade them I suppose.

If TS had ships, yeah, that's a good idea. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

t$ could easily fund it indefinitely. Alpha admittedly is slowing our growth, but only about as much as a bug slows a truck when it splats into the windshield.

RollSheepy.png

nice, 100years of war. why didn't they settle down as the war loses its point?

Nice, one day I'll be able to tell the newbs of this game that I was around before the start of the war between t$ and Alpha and they'll reply to me:

"What's an Alpha?"

or:

"There was a time BEFORE the t$-Alpha war? Wow, you're old!"

...  :P

• Upvote 4

Nice, one day I'll be able to tell the newbs of this game that I was around before the start of the war between t$ and Alpha and they'll reply to me:

"What's an Alpha?"

or:

"There was a time BEFORE the t$-Alpha war? Wow, you're old!"

...  :P

I remember when Rose was called the Atlas Confederacy and I remember the Empire of Spades. I remember the Red Raiders. Y'all remember all that? 

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 2

Fire is nice eh?