Syndicate Press Release: Kangaroo's meat sales increase by 200%!

Valakias

If we had an issue with it we'd be glassing their nations. We aren't, we don't, and that's really all there is to it. You can !@#$ about it all you want but it's not going to make us care :P

If you don't care why are you replying then?

Like I said, it reflects extremely badly on the traitors and on TS as a whole to allow people to betray them like that. Simple.

• Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

huh, well i guess we're on completely different ground underlord. i don't think its impatient of them at all, probably because i wasn't expecting them to have to try and stay in the first place.

like i said before, i don't really care much for what steve is doing. i don't mind just pretending he's not there and resuming some of our peacetime activities, especially since he's having about the equivalent impact.

i'm now much more curious about why you care so much? none of us are as invested in this as you, i feel like i should care more now lmao

• Upvote 1

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

oh, you just posted. you regard this as a betrayal?? honestly the difference between peacetime and the current state of this war is not very different, and I'm sure you recognize that. so I'm not sure if you would consider this a betrayal as well if it was during peacetime?

EDIT: also your recent post (below) is misdirected, Roy's is referring to caring about Valkyrie, not caring about your posts :3

If you don't care why are you replying then?

Like I said, it reflects extremely badly on the traitors and on TS as a whole to allow people to betray them like that. Simple.

Edited by Beowulf the Second

01:58:39 <BeowulftheSecond> Belisarius of The Byzantine Empire has sent your nation $0.00, 0.00 food, 0.00 coal, 0.00 oil, 0.00 uranium, 0.00 lead, 0.00 iron, 0.00 bauxite, 0.00 gasoline, 0.00 munitions, 1,000.00 steel, and 0.00 aluminum from the alliance bank of Rose.
01:58:46 <BeowulftheSecond> someone please explain 
01:59:12 <%Belisarius> sleep deprivatin is a &#33;@#&#036; @_@
01:59:14 â€” %Belisarius shrugs
01:59:18 <BeowulftheSecond> we're at WAR. WE ARE BURNING EACH OTHER'S PIXELS

So, basically, people have left both t$ and Alpha alliances in the last month since the war began and no one has a problem with it except for underlordgc, who is not a member of either alliance.

Mmm-kay, then.  :mellow:

I'm intrigued how you assume that there was no communication between Ifee and tS regarding his departure from the conflict. Or maybe he told you otherwise (perhaps before he contacted us, or he didn't tell you to avoid hurting your feelings, I dunno). Or maybe you're just saying stuff because you don't want it to look like someone accepted our offer (they're hardly terms in any meaningful sense, and you know that). 

The more salient point, however, is that tS was indeed contacted, as the three truced wars should indicate clearly. I can assure you, we would have maintained a state of war with Ifee had he not contacted us. I really don't see why this is such a big sticking point for you, you were clearly fine with him departing Alpha, and his moving to a new alliance (which literally has an ODP with tS) satisfies our peace requirements to our satisfaction. This is evidently a win-win situation, so let's not drag it down by you insisting on spinning it into some sort of tS failure.

You are right you "dunno".

"I haven't communicated with anyone within T$ about leaving Alpha".  Ifee said that.  Before I posted I checked with him.  Or maybe you are just pulling stuff out of your ass and seeing if anything sticks.  That's what your alliance has done this entire war, with little desire to be truthful.  I fully expected Valkyrie gov./Mannax to have talked to you, but Ifee didn't directly as you have required in your terms.  Remember, it was you that was chest puffing.  I'm just calling out your deception.  If he had contacted Valakis, I would have had no problems saying you got your first surrender.

I've refrained from commenting on most of the utter bullshit that has been posted here about Alpha and myself, most of which is from people that wouldn't have the slightest clue, but also from tS leadership who should know better.  If I replied to it all, I'd need 50-60 hour days. :lol:

I trust Ifee over you and your government who has been less than honest about many many things.  And before you say 'where is the evidence", check the forums where Partisan was caught in a lie when he said he wasn't offered a 1v1 with us, then when we posted the log of him receiving the offer and his acknowledgement.  Priceless response by him.

And then......more chest puffing about how Alpha is doing so little damage to you, that we are "flailing" lower tier nations.  First of all, I don't think 1000 score nations are lower tier and secondly, this tS guy might beg to differ.  We nuked every single one of his cities a little while ago. :P  We will let the daily damage stats do the talking for our war performance, and you can keep believing that your words hold more weight than the actual numbers.

So if you want to claim an air or ground victory fine and in general a victory thus far, I agree.  The new score change is a double edged sword for you though.  We may not be attempting to hold air power, but we certainly are having fun with your inactives and doing a lot of infra damage from naval and nuclear attacks.  The score change has allowed us to updeclare on your most of your nations, including your, then #3 nation, and we still have plenty of cash and resources and are up to 330+ nukes launched and counting.

To be honest, we are running out of higher infra nations to nuke. You only have a few nations left with 2000 infra per city. :(

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

Your guys spent 100 mil on credits although you have a 200 mil bank.... that you took from them... dont worrt it ll run out soon a-hole.

You are cute. You think you know how much we have or that we'll run out anytime soon.  I bet you thought the same a few weeks ago?  I am open to long-term peace, where you leave Alpha alone and move on and get this silly grudge out of your system, but if you can't do that we can keep fighting for quite some time.

100m on credits? Come on man, I'm sure we've spent $1b+ on credits stockpiled since we started building NRFs.  Plus our members knew you were going to attack us months ago, you pretty well telegraphed this war mate, and we prepared our nations for a prolonged defensive nuclear conflict, despite hoping you would come to your senses.

Credits are a nuke's best friend. :wub:

• Upvote 1

Not sure if I admire Alpha or think they are retarded. Perhaps it is somewhere in-between. 

How long is the war so far and what was the longest war before this?

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

If you have a problem with him not abiding by these terms, I guess you can take that up with Rose.

We contacted Rose Government long ago and they confirmed Chaf is abiding by the terms stated in the OP.

And we of course believe Rose Government more than we believe you.

You can accept white peace or you can keep making Sheepy rich by expending credits to nuke low tier nations. We don't mind either way, someone has to pay for the server costs of this game.

Edited by Ivan the Red

I am sorry for the language used. I am a simple member and do not speak out for the entire alliance. But the curious thing is that - as the title says- this game is not a simple run of the military type. You cannot fully conquer ylur enemies even if you have defeated them. So cudos to the creators here.

You are asking individual members to abandon their alliance mates lets be real.  Why are you guys still hitting them anyways? what do you have left to prove? I am completely out of the loop here, but you guys cant actually be trying to get reps from a war you started?

I believe that hitting alpha is fun

• Upvote 2

You are right you "dunno".

"I haven't communicated with anyone within T$ about leaving Alpha".  Ifree said that.  Before I posted I checked with him.  Or maybe you are just pulling stuff out of your ass and seeing if anything sticks.  That's what your alliance has done this entire war, with little desire to be truthful.  I fully expected Valkyrie gov./Mannax to have talked to you, but Ifree didn't directly as you have required in your terms.  Remember, it was you that was chest puffing.  I'm just calling out your deception.  If he had contacted Valakis, I would have had no problems saying you got your first surrender.

I've refrained from commenting on most of the utter bullshit that has been posted here about Alpha and myself, most of which is from people that wouldn't have the slightest clue, but also from tS leadership who should know better.  If I replied to it all, I'd need 50-60 hour days. :lol:

I trust Ifree over you and your government who has been less than honest about many many things.  And before you say 'where is the evidence", check the forums where Partisan was caught in a lie when he said he wasn't offered a 1v1 with us, then when we posted the log of him receiving the offer and his acknowledgement.  Priceless response by him.

And then......more chest puffing about how Alpha is doing so little damage to you, that we are "flailing" lower tier nations.  First of all, I don't think 1000 score nations are lower tier and secondly, this tS guy might beg to differ.  We nuked every single one of his cities a little while ago. :P  We will let the daily damage stats do the talking for our war performance, and you can keep believing that your words hold more weight than the actual numbers.

So if you want to claim an air or ground victory fine and in general a victory thus far, I agree.  The new score change is a double edged sword for you though.  We may not be attempting to hold air power, but we certainly are having fun with your inactives and doing a lot of infra damage from naval and nuclear attacks.  The score change has allowed us to updeclare on your most of your nations, including your, then #3 nation, and we still have plenty of cash and resources and are up to 330+ nukes launched and counting.

To be honest, we are running out of higher infra nations to nuke. You only have a few nations left with 2000 infra per city. :(

If he told you he never contacted tS, he either is lying to you, or has genuinely forgotten contacting us (in which case he might wanna get that evaluated. Seriously, that kind of memory loss is no joke). What you seem to be not understanding is that Valkyrie gov didn't contact us, and we didn't simply truce for the hell of it. But again, it really, truly, doesn't matter. We've long since established that this is a win-win, but if you want to keep insisting on this absurd argument (which, for the sake of argument, is invalid if he even so much as contacted any of the three tS nations he was at war with, since your assertion is that he hadn't contacted anyone within tS - you miiiiight just want to double back with him on that), then I'm more than happy to let you keep thinking that. It's all for the sake of PR anyway (just like 95% of the posts made by both sides in this conflict)  :)

Also, because this is bothering me: The nation in question is Third Empire of Spifea, ruled by Emperor Ifee II. There's no r in Ifee. In such a comparatively small AA, I would genuinely think you'd be familiar with all of their names, at least. 

You're the one running around bleating about what I am or am not claiming regarding victory. My presence in this thread is to be the levelheaded representative, not to argue about who is winning and who is losing (as a matter of course, I don't really think there's a discussion to be had about it, but you and my members clearly disagree, so have fun!) If you want to drag me into that victory/damage muck, at least have the decency to updeclare on me so I don't have to live vicariously through my lower tier :(

EDIT: Curse you Chrome! Correct link updated :P

Edited by Roy Mustang
  • Upvote 1

I think you're linking to the wrong nation, Roy.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

If he told you he never contacted tS, he either is lying to you, or has genuinely forgotten contacting us (in which case he might wanna get that evaluated. Seriously, that kind of memory loss is no joke). What you seem to be not understanding is that Valkyrie gov didn't contact us, and we didn't simply truce for the hell of it. But again, it really, truly, doesn't matter. We've long since established that this is a win-win, but if you want to keep insisting on this absurd argument (which, for the sake of argument, is invalid if he even so much as contacted any of the three tS nations he was at war with, since your assertion is that he hadn't contacted anyone within tS - you miiiiight just want to double back with him on that), then I'm more than happy to let you keep thinking that. It's all for the sake of PR anyway (just like 95% of the posts made by both sides in this conflict)  :)

Also, because this is bothering me: The nation in question is Third Empire of Spifea, ruled by Emperor Ifee II. There's no r in Ifee. In such a comparatively small AA, I would genuinely think you'd be familiar with all of their names, at least. 

You're the one running around bleating about what I am or am not claiming regarding victory. My presence in this thread is to be the levelheaded representative, not to argue about who is winning and who is losing (as a matter of course, I don't really think there's a discussion to be had about it, but you and my members clearly disagree, so have fun!) If you want to drag me into that victory/damage muck, at least have the decency to updeclare on me so I don't have to live vicariously through my lower tier :(

I find it really odd that you're linking Tim's nation. Tim hasn't been around(truely around, like she was) in months.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

How can we believe you Roy if you can't even hyperlink properly? I mean come on man.

I'm sorry it is clearly time for me to commit sudoku.

(Seriously, not really sure why the copy/paste didn't take. Link is fixed now)

I'm really enjoying Steve coming out of hiding once a week, getting stuff wrong, getting proved wrong and then heading back into hiding till next week. See you in a few days Steve!

Edited by Phiney
  • Upvote 5
T7Vrilp.png

At least let's make the drama somewhat entertaining..

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Isn't it suspicious that Roy had Tim in his copy history? That can only mean one thing, t$ is gonna roll TEst 

• Upvote 2

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

I'm really enjoying Steve coming out of hiding once a week, getting stuff wrong, getting proved wrong and then heading back into hiding till next week. See you in a few days Steve!

You might want to check around, I've been active on these forums all week and more, mate.

It's fine if tS wants to say people are abiding by new terms that were modified on the fly, to save face, by removing a direct contact with Valakias or this topic because people are ignoring their wishes.

But Chaf and Emperor never contacted Valakias directly or have yet posted in this thread.  That is what the OP requires to "abide by terms"  I don't really care either way, but what I have issue with is tS chest puffing like they are getting surrenders when the truth is that hasn't happened and instead they had an entire group of people leave tS.  Now is not the time for arrogance when it can be easily countered with actual facts.  I'm sure tS would've loved to hit Chafire in Rose, but the honest truth is they can't and if tS made an issue of it, tS would get rolled.  They know that, you know that, those of us being honest know that.  There is no harm in me saying we are losing this war and there is no harm in saying we've done far far more damage they anyone expected us to do or that we've done more infra damage to TEst/tS than taken despite the odds being 4:1 nations.

But it's quite silly for tS to come in here like they are some fearsome alliance who is getting people to "abide by their terms".  They are not. They thought when they posted this they'd get people flocking to surrender to their "greatness" and that hasn't happened.  Those are the facts.  Sometimes these types of topics work, other times they don't.  In this case they have not. 

And while they can act like we aren't doing damage to them and it's only lower tier fighting, anyone can look at the war history and see that this is not the case.  We just had an Alpha nation do $28m in infra damage to tS today in one day of attacks.

I encourage everyone to check out  stats for this war.

I am sorry for the language used. I am a simple member and do not speak out for the entire alliance. But the curious thing is that - as the title says- this game is not a simple run of the military type. You cannot fully conquer ylur enemies even if you have defeated them. So cudos to the creators here.

Know worries, tS people have called me much worse this war.  I don't expect anyone in tS's upper and mid tier to like Alpha right now, lol.

• Upvote 1

You know there's a different between the words "should" and "must"? Aka, if an Alpha member were to contact someone other than Valakias, say Roy for example, it wouldn't be odd for t$ to accept their peace request. Nor does it automatically . I guess that's hard to understand for a person who refuses to talk to someone who's "only" a stand-in for Partisan because of reasons. Refusing to see a peace out for what it is just cause someone didn't go to the exact specific person is contrarian as heck.

• Upvote 3

4nVL9WJ.jpg