Prefonteen

k

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Why didnt they have max spies?

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

I will wait 31 days np.

Edited by Milord
  • Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

So Roz Wei couldn't defend itself from spies, eh? How very LOW ENERGY ​of them.

Guess it takes tS to make Roz Wei great again.

We just communicate with our allies about what's going on with our alliance. Didn't Sparta just almost start a war over not communicating or was that intentional...?
  • Upvote 2

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax

They don't need those nukes anyway.

Seriously though, this is a great excuse to see TEst get rolled anyway. Go DEIC! 

Edited by Thomas Meagher

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Roz Wei is gonna get rolled in 31 days

Basically this. What's the point in announcing when you'll stop caring about Roz Wei? Or alternatively, if you're going to defend them anyway after the 30 days and this is just a ruse, then why bother saying anything at all?

gkt70Td.png

We just communicate with our allies about what's going on with our alliance. Didn't Sparta just almost start a war over not communicating or was that intentional...?

There is a difference between miscommunication and a single person withholding information intentionally. Nice try though.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Although i fought on the opposite side of the war i have to admit my respect for not Only Partisian but T$ as a whole has gone up tenfold following this post.
o7 Roz Wei 
o7 The Syndicate 
o7 Partisian

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

I like roz wei, but that's none of your business, you obviously don't know the full story or you wouldn't have said something blatantly wrong. 

• Upvote 1

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

I like roz wei, but that's none of your business, you obviously don't know the full story or you wouldn't have said something blatantly wrong.

As I understood it, Sparta (or someone in Sparta) had TEst make a mock post to get their military mobalized. It then spread to their allies and they neglected to mention to them that it was just a drill.

If I'm wrong then I do apologize, but honestly I don't really care. I realize it's DEIC just being salty anyway.

Edited by NMA

“I'm cheap and enjoy butchering” - Manthrax