Hello From the Other Side

Yosodog

Yea, that's insulting to your allies plus it's not even true.  tS/Mensa plus all the people they sign treaties with vs. the world is a pretty black and white view of things that isn't based in reality.  It's that kind of "you are either with us or against us" mentality that appears to be an obvious attempt take away alliance autonomy.

Congrats to you BK as well as NK, TKR, BoC!  I've always liked a more multi-sphere environment and I know you guys have been building these relationships for a long time.

The world is always shades of grey. I personally view both spheres to be larger spheres comprised of smaller sub-spheres that in the bigger picture tend to move in unison due to mutual interests and threats. In the larger picture, Buorrhan is entirely accurate in his assessment that Orbis as of right now would come closest to being bipolar, as opposed to multipolar. One only has to look at historical precedent- the way the past three wars (over the past year) have played out, and how the two aforementioned grander spheres have been on a continued path of consolidation.

This has nothing to do with "you are with us or against us" mentality, and nothing to do with being an attempt at taking away alliance autonomy. $yndicate allies have never and will never be forced to position themselves in any way: They make their own decisions based on where they prefer to be, and the $yndicate continues to work with them so long as they remain true to their word- as we are to ours. You have all people should know this. But I suppose you would rather continue spouting weakly construed narratives and half-assed propaganda.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Everyone that's not neutral has to pick a side eventually due to the nature of the defense & aggression packs. 

If someone says 'you're either with' or 'against' us, that eventually comes true. If you're going to sign a protection pack with alliance X & at the same time sign a protection pack w/ alliance Y, assuming X/Y are enemies you're putting yourself in a position where you have to choose one or remain neutral, which, eventually, you're not.

I personally view both spheres to be larger spheres comprised of smaller sub-spheres that in the bigger picture tend to move in unison due to mutual interests and threats. In the larger picture, Buorrhan is entirely accurate in his assessment that Orbis as of right now would come closest to being bipolar, as opposed to multipolar.

I'm not sure you can call OO a sub-sphere of your own "SyndiMensa" sphere.  They are larger than you.

Just going down the top 30 alliances quickly, ignoring those with a lot of multi-sphere ties.....

Obsidian Order - 233,00 score

SyndiMensa - 203,000 score

TC - 180,000

VE/Rose/etc - 574,000

So yes, we are in a multi-polar environment.  I'm sorry you haven't realized that, but it does explain a lot.  So you have at least 4 spheres, if not 5 if you break down VE/Rose/etc down a bit more.

I'm well aware of your obvious and transparent attempts here Partisan, but you are trying to hard.

I'm not sure you can call OO a sub-sphere of your own "SyndiMensa" sphere.  They are larger than you.

Just going down the top 30 alliances quickly, ignoring those with a lot of multi-sphere ties.....

TC - 180,000

VE/Rose/etc - 574,000

So yes, we are in a multi-polar environment.  I'm sorry you haven't realized that, but it does explain a lot.  So you have at least 4 spheres, if not 5 if you break down VE/Rose/etc down a bit more.

I'm well aware of your obvious and transparent attempts here Partisan, but you are trying to hard.

If you start to go through non top 30 alliances, those numbers start to swap around a bit, at least for OO and SyndiMensa (protectorates etc). Doesn't negate your point about a multi-polar environment, but OO isn't bigger atm :P

OO - 258k

SyndiMensa - 307k

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

TC - 180,000

VE/Rose/etc - 574,000

>ignoring the fact that both Rose/VE are allied to UPN thus basically being sub spheres in a larger sphere

>ignoring the fact that tS is allied to BK/TKR/NK thus basically being sub spheres in a larger sphere

6XmKiC2.png

I'm not sure you can call OO a sub-sphere of your own "SyndiMensa" sphere. They are larger than you.

TC - 180,000

VE/Rose/etc - 574,000

So yes, we are in a multi-polar environment. I'm sorry you haven't realized that, but it does explain a lot. So you have at least 4 spheres, if not 5 if you break down VE/Rose/etc down a bit more.

Are you this thick? My comment made no mention whatsoever if OO being a subsphere of what you call syndimensa. Rather, my reply stated that I view the grand total of the two spheres as one larger umbrella. Ergo, two equal subspheres (being oo and us) working in step as a larger grouping. It's not rocket science.

Now, I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish by waving sizes around. Those numbers are readily available and I'm not blind to them. They're not relevant to the conversation however.

I'd be interested in hearing what exactly is explained. Similarly, what exactly I'm trying too hard at.

All I'm seeing is you attempting to push the strange narrative of tS being controlling over its allies (see you first reply to buo for reference). A narrative I'm forced to correct as it is categorically false.

I understand you feel threatened by us but uhhh.... you should consider laying off the propaganda- both in public and in backrooms. It's amusingly transparent and really not doing you many favors.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Congratulations OO, you've made it to the big time. Your thread has been hijacked by Syndicate and Alpha because they need to measure each others dicks. 

UR3nX7X.gif

tumblr_mnu5h5zgaf1rnjh5ho1_500.gif?w=600

• Upvote 4
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Congratulations OO, you've made it to the big time. Your thread has been hijacked by Syndicate and Alpha because they need to measure each others dicks. 

UR3nX7X.gif

And there I was wondering if anyone really said that anymore... I support you for your linguistic choices

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

UR3nX7X.gif

I'm actually happy. We never have threads where people sling shit back and forth. !@#$ we made it.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

because you touch yourself at night

i told on you, srry harms

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I understand you feel threatened by us but uhhh.... you should consider laying off the propaganda- both in public and in backrooms. It's amusingly transparent and really not doing you many favors.

Stop the lies bro.  I don't feel even feel slightly threatened by tS.  But continue to have a bloated sense of self-importance.  While you are busy focusing on that, Orbis moves on to a better multi-polar environment that isn't dominated by just your ego.  It's actually you, not us, who keeps trying to spread false information and rumors that are untrue and everyone knows it.  It makes me feel like you are running scared.  Stop being such a tryhard and just chill out.  It's unbecoming of someone I used to consider a friend.

If you start to go through non top 30 alliances, those numbers start to swap around a bit, at least for OO and SyndiMensa (protectorates etc). Doesn't negate your point about a multi-polar environment, but OO isn't bigger atm :P

OO - 258k

SyndiMensa - 307k

Fair enough, I didn't go down further as I was just getting a quick snapshot, but the point being that OO is a sphere big enough to not just call you "SyndiMensa" sphere.

Edited by Placentica

The two sphere mentality is an absolute joke. People are allowed to pursue their own FA goals. I understand that some don't view it that way and label people who don't ally them as an enemy. Forces the "enemies" to consolidate and polarizes everything. Pretty childish mentality.

EDIT: In other words, congratulations OO.

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Stop the lies bro.  I don't feel even feel slightly threatened by tS.  But continue to have a bloated sense of self-importance.  While you are busy focusing on that, Orbis moves on to a better multi-polar environment that isn't dominated by just your ego.  It's actually you, not us, who keeps trying to spread false information and rumors that are untrue and everyone knows it.  It makes me feel like you are running scared.  Stop being such a tryhard and just chill out.  It's unbecoming of someone I used to consider a friend.

Fair enough, I didn't go down further as I was just getting a quick snapshot, but the point being that OO is a sphere big enough to not just call you "SyndiMensa" sphere.

You uhh realize, that I have been gone for roughly a month, correct? That as such I have been unable to 'spread any false information' as I was literally not there. In the meanwhile however, interesting things continue to reach me. But I reckon that does not fit with your little OWF facade. I do appreciate your attempt at deflecting this on to me. In this very thread you were running your mouth about t$ prior to my reply. My only purpose in engaging with you on these forums is to provide a proper check to the warped views you continue to spread. 

When your only reaction becomes 'lol stop being a tryhard lulz' and 'no u', I think it's safe to conclude that my words struck home.

Suffice to say. I think you know us well enough to be able to deduct that at this point, neither I nor the $yndicate as a whole will run scared of any situation. We merely recognize the situation and welcome you to try. You are free to continue your slithering (irony intended. See? I have humor ;)), but you know very well that you are playing a two-faced game here. Take it from someone who has slipped up with that in the distant past: It tends to bite you in the ass. 

Anyhow. Back to my question: How exactly have I 'continued to spread false information' in my own absence in recent times? I'm dieing to know. Or was it a hollow 'no u' in hopes of diverting attention?

Eagerly awaiting your answer.

EDIT: format

Edited by Partisan

os9LcJK.gif

The two sphere mentality is an absolute joke. People are allowed to pursue their own FA goals. I understand that some don't view it that way and label people who don't ally them as an enemy. Forces the "enemies" to consolidate and polarizes everything. Pretty childish mentality.

EDIT: In other words, congratulations OO.

I would agree that mentality to be childish. My main quirk is that simply calling the world 'multipolar' grossly simplifies the geopolitical situation. I think I explained it before: Yes, there are multiple poles (more than two). They do however, consolidate themselves into two grander spheres as is. Subspheres of larger spheres, so to speak. Especially in recent times that dynamic may have been in the process of altering, but its not there yet.

As for the 'anyone who doesn't ally is is an enemy': Again, history and context. From the $yndicate's perspective, we come off of 3 consecutive wars in which we (from our pov) saw either ourselves or our direct sphere/allies under siege by various powers who have continued to consolidate. Now, I feel that we have made significant progress in normalizing relations with some of those powers, but as is... all our previous opponents *are*  increasingly intertwined in their political affiliations. Would you not take pause and recognize that if you were in our shoes?

It has nothing to do with 'viewing them as enemies'. Everything to do with 'Recognizing the state of the world and having and being prudent/realistic in our assessment of our FA.

• Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

lots of stuff here

You know what?  I genuinely considered you a friend, someone who would understand a difficult position Alpha was in last war, or at least try to.  In the end, I think you were just being opportunistic and never considered myself or Alpha to be your friend - only your "on paper ally" and just merely your meatshield, something to be tossed aside when it didn't suit your goals.  You want to feel betrayed, but you, in fact, were the one doing the betraying.  :(

It wasn't Alpha that cancelled tS.  I think you were afraid we were going to cancel you, and that's why you were so quick to cancel on us (which is kinda funny, since we weren't going to until we had talked it through post-war in a more calm environment).  I was constantly trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, that you were just saying stuff out of anger.  I was more than happy to work on the relationship.  I realized that you really didn't want to work on things and talk like friends, but you just wanted your way.  The fact that you and your alliance members were constantly running the spin machine about how bad Alpha was in the forums here....while we were still allied, even....shows your true intentions.  And that doesn't appear to have changed.  And that's your right, you can play the games you want to play.

But Alpha is not your enemy, Partisan.

>talks negatively of t$

>t$ gov comes in to defend itself from lies and slander

>claims t$ is evil and backstabs anybody who gets close to them

tl;dr of the fight between Alpha and t$

200w.gif

PoJQyFJ.gif

You know what?  I genuinely considered you a friend, someone who would understand a difficult position Alpha was in last war, or at least try to.  In the end, I think you were just being opportunistic and never considered myself or Alpha to be your friend - only your "on paper ally" and just merely your meatshield, something to be tossed aside when it didn't suit your goals.  You want to feel betrayed, but you, in fact, were the one doing the betraying.  :(

It wasn't Alpha that cancelled tS.  I think you were afraid we were going to cancel you, and that's why you were so quick to cancel on us (which is kinda funny, since we weren't going to until we had talked it through post-war in a more calm environment).  I was constantly trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, that you were just saying stuff out of anger.  I was more than happy to work on the relationship.  I realized that you really didn't want to work on things and talk like friends, but you just wanted your way.  The fact that you and your alliance members were constantly running the spin machine about how bad Alpha was in the forums here....while we were still allied, even....shows your true intentions.  And that doesn't appear to have changed.  And that's your right, you can play the games you want to play.

But Alpha is not your enemy, Partisan.

When it's warranted, I'm pretty much the first person to tell Partisan to cool it with the rhetoric. And I was absolutely working on behalf of you for the difficult position you were in last war (despite the fact that you put yourself there willingly and, I think it is fair to say, didn't do enough to make it less difficult).

That said, I really hope you're just deliberately trying to spin because if you believe any of this, you're living on a different planet. Our members didn't turn from you until you came to our forums, acted hostile/avoidant, ignored a lot of very legitimate questions, and then declared on our ally after assuring us you would not. Surely you can understand how that might put us in a "difficult position"?

We cancelled you because literally no one in our alliance trusts you, and posts like the one above are pretty much a perfect example of why. Your talk of nothing changing, again considering that we just want nothing to do with you whatsoever and yet here you are in an unrelated thread still talking about Partisan and our alliance for some reason, rings particularly hollow. In short, you are either deliberately lying and doing a really poor job at it, or completely delusional.

Anyways. If you and Partisan want to hate-hump each other and save the rest of us this, you should feel free. I'll give you his address so you can get the drop on him. :P

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs