Hello From the Other Side

Yosodog

Of course u do. BoC is full of cowards that wants to protect their 400mil dollars and over 50k of war materials, especially ur bankers and gov officals which keep lots of the bank funds and love their pixils. This is why everyone including LF left.

Now now now, its not like we hide behind game mechanics to raid helpless nations ;) Now I will defend my alliances name, LF and other members left with well wishes and in an honorable way, so I would ask you to not slander our alliance just because you disagree with ours and other people's choices. You don't have to like us, but open flame such as this, on a post that does not involve you, gives you and your alliance a poor name. Now I like some people in Arrgh and respect them. Don't ruin there name. Now as for being a "pixel huger" and a "coward", I would give all of my nations money, and army to defend BOC and her allies. I have done so before. As would any other true brother.

• Upvote 3

Of course u do. BoC is full of cowards that wants to protect their 400mil dollars and over 50k of war materials, especially ur bankers and gov officals which keep lots of the bank funds and love their pixils. This is why everyone including LF left.

And speaking of idiots, here's the biggest one.

• Upvote 4

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

Now now now, its not like we hide behind game mechanics to raid helpless nations ;) Now I will defend my alliances name, LF and other members left with well wishes and in an honorable way, so I would ask you to not slander our alliance just because you disagree with ours and other people's choices. You don't have to like us, but open flame such as this, on a post that does not involve you, gives you and your alliance a poor name. Now I like some people in Arrgh and respect them. Don't ruin there name. Now as for being a "pixel huger" and a "coward", I would give all of my nations money, and army to defend BOC and her allies. I have done so before. As would any other true brother.

Don't feed the troll man :P

• Upvote 2

I know, I know but I must defend my alliance xD

Trust me, the amount of times I've wanted to put people on blast but held back for PR reasons is quite numerous, I know where you're coming from :P Gotta have that self control!

• Upvote 1

We have been around for a while now  :P

Lol we've been around for quite some time

I didn't say a NEW bloc, I said ANOTHER bloc.  ;)

I'm relatively new; I wasn't aware of any blocs outside of Paragon, Covenant, and sort-of-a-bloc "Syndisphere."

Although I think there's some sort of micro bloc now, too, lol.

There's really just 2 spheres if you think about it.  I mean, we want to pretend there's 4 or more, but there's only 2.

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't think I'll ever stop using this image.

• Upvote 4

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Don't feed the troll man :P

I could embarrass gal, should I do it?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

There's really just 2 spheres if you think about it.  I mean, we want to pretend there's 4 or more, but there's only 2.

Very true, at least for now, maybe the game will evolve in time. I at least hope so, I think only having 2 spheres will get really dull eventually, already kinda is for me.

209cb3ddfb36e63567a77320a26faeb6.png

Anthony pls, control yourself. 

Edited by Bezzers

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Yea, that's insulting to your allies plus it's not even true.  tS/Mensa plus all the people they sign treaties with vs. the world is a pretty black and white view of things that isn't based in reality.  It's that kind of "you are either with us or against us" mentality that appears to be an obvious attempt take away alliance autonomy.

Congrats to you BK as well as NK, TKR, BoC!  I've always liked a more multi-sphere environment and I know you guys have been building these relationships for a long time.

Edited by Placentica

o/ OO

o/ BoC

o/ NK

o/ TKR

o/ BK

Although... BoC ruined all the Knights in the Order theme lol

Remember rule #1 of the BoC?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

I think Knights of the Clouds has a nice ring.

It'd be Storm Knights well before "knights of the clouds" yo.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

Yea, that's insulting to your allies plus it's not even true.  tS/Mensa plus all the people they sign treaties with vs. the world is a pretty black and white view of things that isn't based in reality.  It's that kind of "you are either with us or against us" mentality that appears to be an obvious attempt take away alliance autonomy.

You should worry about your own politics that you somehow screwed up instead of trying to spin something here.

>not even true

Look at the past three wars and how the treaty web has developed, and how alliances use it to their advantages.  It's pretty evident how things link up.  Anybody, including you, who ignore the fact that there's been a consistent 2 dominant sphere conflict is a moron.  It's not even a bad thing either, it's just how games like this work.  It's very hard to maintain or push for more than 2 spheres of power, mostly due to the fact that nobody likes getting ganged up or being isolated out by a bigger sphere.

Does it mean it'll continue on this path?  No, but at the moment there is clearly 2 spheres.

• Downvote 1

You should worry about your own politics that you somehow screwed up instead of trying to spin something here.

>not even true

Look at the past three wars and how the treaty web has developed, and how alliances use it to their advantages.  It's pretty evident how things link up.  Anybody, including you, who ignore the fact that there's been a consistent 2 dominant sphere conflict is a moron.  It's not even a bad thing either, it's just how games like this work.  It's very hard to maintain or push for more than 2 spheres of power, mostly due to the fact that nobody likes getting ganged up or being isolated out by a bigger sphere.

Does it mean it'll continue on this path?  No, but at the moment there is clearly 2 spheres.

3:24 PM <Isolatar> You're acting as if Mensa didn't confront NPO telling them they're either in tS sphere or Rose sphere

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=