Islam

Abu Haddad

On this post I shall teach all about Islam

If You have something rude to say about the true religion this is NOT the place

No shit posting

This is not a debate thread

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

As I said before if you don't want to participate or don't want to listen then go away

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

But I would like to participate. Please lead us in Fajr. Then tell us about how evil Shia are so that we may learn.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

On this post I shall teach all about Islam

If You have something rude to say about the true religion this is NOT the place

No shit posting

This is not a debate thread

Why is Islam "THE TRUE" religion?

X4EfkAB.png

What does Islam have to say about marrying more than one person

Because they are and will be ALOT OF more Women then men in the world,many men are in prison or the army etc

But I would like to participate. Please lead us in Fajr. Then tell us about how evil Shia are so that we may learn.

Shia's arent muslim

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Why should we accept them as true religion when they had done so many damage and harm to our world?

Edited by Stormrideron

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Shia's arent muslim

Yes they are.

Sunnis aren't Muslim. Why? Because I said so. Now what?

Let's get this ball rolling for the ten billionth time.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Introducing new religion: Quackism

allahu quackbar?

• Upvote 5

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

• Administrators

C'mon guys. This is supposed to be a serious thread. Attempts to derail or spam will be warned (following this post.) Everyone has been offered a verbal warning here.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

C'mon guys. This is supposed to be a serious thread. Attempts to derail or spam will be warned (following this post.) Everyone has been offered a verbal warning here.

Hey now, my post was relevant to Islam, just the made them seem less threatening, all I'm trying to do is make this thread less threatening to people. ;)

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Ok Dimitri Valko I'll answer you first

It stems back to around 630AD when it came to choosing the first caliph

The Sunnis chose the democraticly elected Abu Bakr Sidiq

But the Shias wanted it to be hereditary.

This ended with the Shias giving Mohamads cousin Ali status above the rest of mankind which only prophets may posses

This in my opinion means Shias are not Muslim because they revere others than Allah and Muhammad in prayer

Answered?

What does Islam have to say about marrying more than one person

A man may marry upto four wives if he can give them all equal and a fair amount of attention and money

Why should we accept them as true religion when they had done so many damage and harm to our world?

Why do people support KKK if they kill innocent people

Just want to say Muslims are the main victims of terrorists

How do you think Islam should be reformed to stamp out extremism?

I'm going to TRY to take this seriously.

It would be haram and impossible to change any part of Islam.

The best way to counter extremists like IS and Al-Qaeda is to be more inclusive and let everyone be part of some society

Didn't Muhammad have 5

Muhammad's wives are the mothers of all the believers Edited by Abu Haddad

Ok Dimitri Valko I'll answer you first

It stems back to around 630AD when it came to choosing the first caliph

The Sunnis chose the democraticly elected Abu Bakr Sidiq

But the Shias wanted it to be hereditary.

This ended with the Shias giving Mohamads cousin Ali status above the rest of mankind which only prophets may posses

This in my opinion means Shias are not Muslim because they revere others than Allah and Muhammad in prayer

Answered?

Thanks for the answer. Learned a bit about Islam in history class.

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Thanks for the answer. Learned a bit about Islam in history class.

😎

Edited by Abu Haddad

How do you think Islam should be reformed to stamp out extremism?

I'm going to TRY to take this seriously.

Well really ISIS and Al Qaeda are Salafist States. Meaning that they want to be ruled by the decendents of Muhammend [peace be upon him] (Abu correct me if I'm wrong). Think of it this way in turns of the Christian Church. ISIS is like if Rome Declared their Pope was the direct Son of Jesus instead of elected. The Roman Catholics would be more fearce about their religion since it's a decendent of Jesus. For ISIS there really hasn't been a proper Calaphite (Muslim equilivant of a Pope) since the 800-1100 AD. So for many Muslims this is a huge thing since Al Bagdadi is the Caliphate of the Muslim religion. Islam really is a peaceful religion it is just the fact that there are many extremists. Think of the Christian counter examples of Timothy McVegh. 

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

Well really ISIS and Al Qaeda are Salafist States. Meaning that they want to be ruled by the decendents of Muhammend [peace be upon him] (Abu correct me if I'm wrong). Think of it this way in turns of the Christian Church. ISIS is like if Rome Declared their Pope was the direct Son of Jesus instead of elected. The Roman Catholics would be more fearce about their religion since it's a decendent of Jesus. For ISIS there really hasn't been a proper Calaphite (Muslim equilivant of a Pope) since the 800-1100 AD. So for many Muslims this is a huge thing since Al Bagdadi is the Caliphate of the Muslim religion. Islam really is a peaceful religion it is just the fact that there are many extremists. Think of the Christian counter examples of Timothy McVegh.

Well you've mostly summarised radicalism