Islam

Abu Haddad

It would be haram and impossible to change any part of Islam.

The best way to counter extremists like IS and Al-Qaeda is to be more inclusive and let everyone be part of some society

Muhammad's wives are the mothers of all the believers

Still, he had 5 right?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

just because the Nazis did something doesn't mean it's automatically wrong

How could Islam be relavent, practical, useful or benefical under 21th century circumstances?

People should be able to believe whatever the f**k they want, shouldn't they?

Edited by Dimitri Valko
  • Upvote 3

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

People should be able to believe whatever the f**k they want, shouldn't they?

Agreed, however how believing in the Sun God or the Ba'al can help us solve different problems which exist today? The entire point of an ideology/religion is to serve a certain purpose, and that's what it's designed for at first. Islam may offered the people in the far past how to act in a certain way in fields such as in justice, meaning of life and argiculture, but what solutions can it offer to problems which are caused by technology, modern-day military and industry?

(btw i prefered your previous signature. This one is... weird)

Edited by Tomasious Rubinlord

9anTOCI.jpg?3

Agreed, however how believing in the Sun God or the Ba'al can help us solve different problems which exist today? The entire point of an ideology/religion is to serve a certain purpose, and that's what it's designed for at first. Islam may offered the people in the far past how to act in a certain way in fields such as in justice, meaning of life and argiculture, but what solutions can it offer to problems which are caused by technology, modern-day military and industry?

(btw i prefered your previous signature. This one is... weird)

Uh... Abu Haddad just posted "Convert to Islam or die" on our alliance forums along with pictures of decapitated heads.

• Upvote 2

Uh... Abu Haddad just posted "Convert to Islam or die" on our alliance forums along with pictures of decapitated heads.

-A proof radicalist (!) islam serves no purpose in post-modern-day terms. It may served a purpose a few centuries ago as a sign of power and dominance of leaders over their servents (such in the Ottoman empire, where decapiting heads was considered a norm for justice), but today it is a sign of primitive terrorism.

9anTOCI.jpg?3

Ok Dimitri Valko I'll answer you first

It stems back to around 630AD when it came to choosing the first caliph

The Sunnis chose the democraticly elected Abu Bakr Sidiq

But the Shias wanted it to be hereditary.

This ended with the Shias giving Mohamads cousin Ali status above the rest of mankind which only prophets may posses

This in my opinion means Shias are not Muslim because they revere others than Allah and Muhammad in prayer

Answered?

You don't understand Shia prayers. They are not calling him a prophet, they are not calling him God. You, like others who simply do not understand Shia Islam, are equating praying to worship. If I pray for someone, am I worshiping them? No. 

I'm not sure why I'm telling you this though, since you are not even a Muslim.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

-A proof radicalist (!) islam serves no purpose in post-modern-day terms. It may served a purpose a few centuries ago as a sign of power and dominance of leaders over their servents (such in the Ottoman empire, where decapiting heads was considered a norm for justice), but today it is a sign of primitive terrorism.

No, it totally serves a purpose, like all religion in modern times. Control.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

1.6 billion people are terrorists... Yeah, totally not modern if a sixth of the world follow it...

The best way to counter extremists like IS and Al-Qaeda is to be more inclusive and let everyone be part of some society

So you're for a more inclusive society? Like gays, Shias, Jews and Italians?

• Upvote 1

So you're for a more inclusive society? Like gays, Shias, Jews and Italians?

No, he meant inclusive as in "convert to Salafism or die."

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

1.6 billion people are terrorists... Yeah, totally not modern if a sixth of the world follow it...

He said there's no need for radicalists, not Muslims, Vlad. Abu Haddad spammed our forums with gore posts.

I want questions not debate i will do my best to answer your questions

I may not know the answers but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

If you are here to troll GTFO

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I do not support the killing of any person unless they deserve it

I believe sodomy should be banned but not punished. There is nothing wrong with teaching people why bieng gay is bad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Shia and Sunni pray differently.

Do Christians accept Mormons as Christians

FoxFire you do not understand prayer in Islam

There Is praying and du'aa

When you pray you are completeing the mandatory five prayers which I will upload a link to and then there is du'aa when you ask Allah for something. Eg Allah grant me heaven

The prophet had 8 wives but not all at the same time.

Islam deals very well with money and debt etc

It also deals with the issue of war and justice

It's often remarked that Islam is the "final or true religion" for it is younger than other Abrahamic religions such as Christianity or Judaism like that means anything. Rastafarianism, Bábism, and the Bahá'í Faith (among others I'm sure) are all younger Abrahamic religions than Islam however so through that same logic aren't they more "final" and thus Muslims should convert to them? If not then I hope to at least not hear that final/youngest nonsense again.

No one is saying these things because it doesn't add up

For example let's use different countries armies.

Who has a larger and more powerful army Pakistan or Canada

Pakistan obviously. But Canada is much older

I know that it isn't the same but it is the same concept

For example let's use different countries armies.

Who has a larger and more powerful army Pakistan or Canada

Pakistan obviously. But Canada is much older

I know that it isn't the same but it is the same concept

Uh... really not seeing the logic you're using. Islam is said to be the youngest and thus "final" Abrahamic religion however it is beat on that end by several others. So is that all a load of hogwash (being the youngest and final) or is logically the Bahá'í Faith more of a final faith?

• Upvote 1

I don't use that logical system but it could be used to state that Islam is the youngest mainstream abrahamic religion

I don't use that logical system but it could be used to state that Islam is the youngest mainstream abrahamic religion

Bahá'í Faith has half the followers Judaism has, hardly irrelevant. It's less "mainstream" because here in the west it's less known but that doesn't mean much of anything. It'd be like saying Hinduism isn't mainstream because it's presence is minor in comparison to where it's followed.

I am not debating theology but I am here to answer your questions about Islam

Rozalia that theology doesn't work so I don't use it