Islam

Abu Haddad

But Islam is not the last religion give me any proof from the Quran where it says it is the final religion.

Christianity and Judaism were revelations from God but peverted from the true path

Iron atoms are the most tightly bound atoms and can survive pulsars.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/nucene/nucbin2.html

The most tightly bound of the nuclei is 62Ni, a case made convincingly by M. P. Fewell in an article in the American Journal of Physics. Though the championship of nuclear binding energy is often attributed to 56Fe, it actually comes in a close third. The four most tightly bound nuclides are listed in the table below with a tabulation of the binding energy B divided by the mass number A. The curve adapted from Fewell shows those nuclides that are close to the peak.

nickel isnt iron

wrong again 

you said strength not bind energy though

But Islam is not the last religion give me any proof from the Quran where it says it is the final religion.

Christianity and Judaism were revelations from God but peverted from the true path

So if it isn't the final religion then the Quran isn't the final revelation and Mohammad isn't the final prophet? That is what you're saying.

Yep I used the wrong terminology it takes a big man to admit it

The question I have for you is based from an article from Pravda regarding the acceptance of Islam among the Russian community in Moscow-

Harun Yahya wrote-

"Regrettably, a majority of the Islamic world has abandoned the Qur'an now; they are resorting to resources other than the Qur'an and follow non-Qura'nic ways. This is the reason behind the wars waged in the name of Islam, the reason behind the system of tyranny and why they try to introduce religion through oppression and persecution instead of democracy. Another painful outcome of this non-Qura'nic religion is the rise of a primitive and crude lifestyle built around misogyny, a general hostility towards art and beauty in life and a notable lack of refinement."

Thoughts?

Could we also assert that many have taken to their own interpretation of the Quran and using the text itself instead of the faith attached to the text as a way of purporting violence in the name of the "religion of peace"?

This was the same lack of faith using their own interpretation of sacred text and fervent zeal which is what caused many actions made by Christianity in the past to kill off pagans, heathens and unbelievers including Muslims during the Middle Ages. Could you also say the same of Islamic extremists today?

Edited by VasiliusKonstantinos

i have met Harun Yahya in person they are great people

I must admit that people have interpreted the quran in such a twisted way that they kill innocent people

Edited by Abu Haddad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

I must admit that people have interpreted the quran in such a twisted way that they kill innocent people

says gore poster

Rosalia. there have been numerous revelations from allah but they have reverted from the true faith.

Islam is the final word of allah.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

says gore poster

i have not posted anything in the last month because i have been banned. it seems these incidents happened while i was suspended

Shia and Sunni pray differently.

Do Christians accept Mormons as Christians

No, but you're using a cult that no major denomination of Christianity considers Christian. Just like it doesn't matter what you think about Shia, it doesn't matter what Catholics think about LDS. LDS is Christianity. 

However, saying that Shia are not Muslim is a lot more like saying Catholics are not Christians. Shia have contributed a lot to Islam and and the Muslim world, and make up a very considerable portion of the worlds Muslims. Shia themselves would consider themselves more Muslim than Sunni. 

Unfortunately, both sides are actually wrong. Because the authority over Islam died with Muhammad. Either way, they are both following the teachings of Muhammad and worshiping the same God. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I do not regard shia as muslims because they follow completely different rulings as proper muslims

however i have answered your questions many times and i will answer it for the last time now.

Shias are heretics in my opinion because they pray differently from other muslims and revere Ali

Rosalia. there have been numerous revelations from allah but they have reverted from the true faith.

Islam is the final word of allah.

The Bahá'í faith came later and thus is more final of a revelation and has more final of a prophet no? If Allah intended for Islam to be the final word then he wouldn't have allowed Bahá'í surely.

Allah has sent Bahai to test islam and muslims to see if they will follow and pevert from the true faith

Bahai is a perversion from islam

Allah has sent Bahai to test islam and muslims to see if they will follow and pevert from the true faith

Bahai is a perversion from islam

So I take is Sufism, Shia and every religion postdating the Sunni/Shia divide are too, right?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

well i believe that there are groups of Jews and Christians who still follow the true religion revealed to them from Ibrahim and Isa Alayhi Wassalam

Also, If my religion predates yours by ~1,200 years, does that make it more legitimate?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

i have said before age does not mean legitimacy.

anyway i thought you followed taoism which is not a religion

i have said before age does not mean legitimacy.

anyway i thought you followed taoism which is not a religion

It is a religion.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

you yourself said it is a way of thinking.

Taoism follows no diety which means it is not a religion

A religion doesn't require a deity*. Also, in Taoist schools, Lao Tzu is often revered as divine, combined with the fact that in the east it is often combined with Chinese folk religions. Calling a religion is as equally accurate as calling it a philosophy. Though it's fair to say, I am not religious.

A religion is an organized collection of beliefs, cultural systems, and world views that relate humanity to an order of existence.[note 1] Many religions have narratives, symbols, and sacred histories that aim to explain the meaning of life, the origin of life, or the Universe. From their beliefs about the cosmos and human nature, people may derive morality, ethics, religious laws, or a preferred lifestyle.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion

Taoism (sometimes Daoism) is a philosophical, ethical or religious tradition of Chinese origin, or faith of Chinese exemplification, that emphasizes living in harmony with the Tao (also romanized as Dao). The term Tao means "way", "path", or "principle", and can also be found in Chinese philosophies and religions other than Taoism. In Taoism, however, Tao denotes something that is both the source of, and the force behind, everything that exists. Taoism is practised as a religion in various Asian communities. Its theology is not theist (even though some communities do worship Laozi as the attributed founder of the religious doctrine), and has more affinities with pantheistic traditions given its philosophical emphasis on the formlessness of the Tao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism

Pantheism is the belief that the Universe (or nature as the totality of everything) is identical with divinity,[1] or that everything composes an all-encompassing, immanent god.[2] Pantheists thus do not believe in a distinct personal or anthropomorphic god.[3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheism

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

abu haddad

please look at defintion of religious belif here!

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/religion

Definition of religion in English: noun[MASS NOUN]
1The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods:ideas about the relationship between science and religion
1.1[COUNT NOUN] A particular system of faith and worship:the world’s great religions
1.2[COUNT NOUN] A pursuit or interest followed with great devotion:consumerism is the new religion

these are from dictonary. are you going to argue against a dictonary??? here?

I want to answer questions about islam not religion

but taoism is not a religion i will stand by it unless i have concrete evidence

but taoism is not a religion i will stand by it unless i have concrete evidence

Abu

so it now you ignore evidence to live in your fantasy world???! and apply your defintion over dictonary???!

i dont think its worth debating if you stick your fingers in your ears!

Edited by captain_vietnam

give me a source which defines taoism as a religion then i will accept it.