Islam

Abu Haddad

Ok it's been a while any questions

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

A post in this thread has been removed by Moderation due to the severity of the post. The replies that followed including a quote of the post have also been edited to remove the quote. Please keep this conversation within the Forum Rules

Thank you to those who have.

It's very simple. Either the final religion claim is hogwash and thus you're an apostate or it's true and you should start converting to the likes of Bahá'í surely. Remember that Islam proclaims itself to be the final religion and the culmination of all those that came before it. However the Bahá'í Faith using this logic of Islam, isn't just the culmination of Christianity and Judaism like Islam claims to be, but also of Islam itself and even includes Buddhism, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, and so on. No wonder Islamic countries don't tolerate the Bahá'í, by their own logic they use to claim superiority over Christianity/Judaism they are inferior to the Bahá'í Faith. Must be very embarrassing.

You never got a clear answer on this so let me try to answer it.

Firstly you got to understand Islam's relationship with the two other Abrahamic religions. Islam recognizes all of the previous messengers of god (Abraham, Noah, Moses etc) as prophets. It also views Christ as not a son of God or a messiah, but rather as a prophet. The Quran views Muhammed as the last true messenger and profet of God, and anyone who claims to be such after him is seen as a fraud in the eyes of muslims. While Judaism states that it's still waiting for its Messiah and Christianity waits for the day they'll meet Christ, Islam believes that the messengers have already come and that all that ways is the day of reckoning.

Which means that any other type of religion or group that claims that there's a (new) messenger of God is looked upon as a fraud by Islam and muslims, because that clearly contradicts the words of the holy scriptures.

Hope that clears things up for you!

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

You never got a clear answer on this so let me try to answer it.

Firstly you got to understand Islam's relationship with the two other Abrahamic religions. Islam recognizes all of the previous messengers of god (Abraham, Noah, Moses etc) as prophets. It also views Christ as not a son of God or a messiah, but rather as a prophet. The Quran views Muhammed as the last true messenger and profet of God, and anyone who claims to be such after him is seen as a fraud in the eyes of muslims. While Judaism states that it's still waiting for its Messiah and Christianity waits for the day they'll meet Christ, Islam believes that the messengers have already come and that all that ways is the day of reckoning.

Which means that any other type of religion or group that claims that there's a (new) messenger of God is looked upon as a fraud by Islam and muslims, because that clearly contradicts the words of the holy scriptures.

Hope that clears things up for you!

Muslims ( and christians) are waiting for Jesus to return, with the events like ISIS, have been foretold in the Quran "They will come with black flags" and "They will come from my ummah (muslim community)" SO technically its the return of Jesus

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

The prophet said there will be 72 sects in Islam

Currently there are 3 recognised major sects.

But we Muslims are forbidden from dividing.

That is why we must unite and remove those who have perverted from the sunnah and the word of allah

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

That is why we must unite and remove those who have perverted from the sunnah and the word of allah

So if the prophet said there will be 72 sects, but right now there are only 3 and you say you are forbidden from dividing and must unite.....doesn't that mean you will never obtain what the prophet has forseen? Does this make him a false prophet or does it mean you are going against the prophet?

• Upvote 3

X4EfkAB.png

When time ends there will be 72 sects

There are 3 main sects. These can be further divided into around 40 sects

Ah yes, catholicism.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

??

What does that prophecy mean? Are the 72 sects something good, meaning that the faith had been dispersed all over the world?  Or, does it means that according to the Muslim faith that's a signal of the end of times and consequently, so many sects are the result of division, animosity etc, between Muslim brothers?

Which are the 3 main branches?  What makes them different?

??

catholicism with the little "c" means world wide religion. The main goal of any religion is to unify it's own religion and grow. 

What does that prophecy mean? Are the 72 sects something good, meaning that the faith had been dispersed all over the world?  Or, does it means that according to the Muslim faith that's a signal of the end of times and consequently, so many sects are the result of division, animosity etc, between Muslim brothers?

Which are the 3 main branches?  What makes them different?

If I'm right it's escentially who gets to be the Calaphate, the Muslim equivelent of the Pope.

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1

The three existing branches of Islam are:

Sunni Islam (the only acceptable branch)

Shiaism

Ibadism descended from khuwarij who were ULTRA extreme and believed that only they were allowed to live.

The main difference is the way they pray

The prophecy of 72 sects is a signal at the end of time and is a sign of disunity among the Muslims

The caliph is not like the pope.

The caliph rules but religious authority lies among the scholars and the Grand Mufti of the area.

The three existing branches of Islam are:

Sunni Islam (the only acceptable branch)

Shiaism

Ibadism descended from khuwarij who were ULTRA extreme and believed that only they were allowed to live.

The main difference is the way they pray

The prophecy of 72 sects is a signal at the end of time and is a sign of disunity among the Muslims

And which school in Sunni Islam is the only "acceptable" one then? Or are you tolerant on that?

What happened to the Shia not being Muslim?

Considering the Ibadi are puritans apparently, aren't they more "real Muslims" than Sunnis going by the logic often used by fundamentalists that strict adherence == real Muslim. 

Ibadism is what remains of the khuwarij

Khuwarij were literally a death cult.

I made a miatake calling them conservatives. Should've said they worshipped death.

All schools of thought are acceptable because their founders were teachers and great men accepted by the majority.

Ibadism is what remains of the khuwarij

Khuwarij were literally a death cult.

I made a miatake calling them conservatives. Should've said they worshipped death.

All schools of thought are acceptable because their founders were teachers and great men accepted by the majority.

One of the most conservative Islamic forces today (that is Sunni) is often called a death cult so glass houses and all that. Additionally your statement only reminds me of that Hamas line of "We love death more than you love life". 

So you can accept those differences, but won't accept differences with the likes of the Shia? Why really? You've given a reason but it seems to be an excuse to me. After all the Sunni would have long since tore themselves apart if they didn't tolerate those differences within itself. 

I think you are not understanding me.

Ibadis are descended from the khuwarij.

Khuwarij was a death cult destroyed everything. Hence ISIS bieng compared to them. I do not agree because (I am not promoting anything) at least Isis have reasons for doing things

I think you are not understanding me.

Ibadis are descended from the khuwarij.

Khuwarij was a death cult destroyed everything. Hence ISIS bieng compared to them. I do not agree because (I am not promoting anything) at least Isis have reasons for doing things

So you're telling me the Ibadis are just the khawarij in reality, and they are a death cult out to destroy everything for... well, no reason. ISIS meanwhile is a death cult but they're a good one as they do have a reason, spreading Sunni Islam by the sword or something I don't know. Sort of like a militant version of the Jehovah's Witnesses you could say, but instead of knocking on your door they break it down, and instead of giving you leaflets they give you some bullets.  

You ever thought of perhaps cutting yourself away from the disgusting Islamist propaganda for even a moment? You are Sunni because your family was Sunni, nothing more, you have shown nothing to show you're anything beyond a tribal Muslim, something that Islam has dogma to enforce as anyone who goes against such an order is to be exterminated. Ever thought that if you were born to a Shia family you'd be a Shia? What then? 

As for your Ibadi hate, sounds to me like the generic "lets just say they follow Satan so we can kill them all" angle the Catholic church used on the likes of the Cathars.

Edited by Rozalia

- Sunni Islam (the only acceptable branch) - You should had titled this thread "Sunni Islam", since Islam is much more than one branch.

- The main difference is the way they pray. - Can you explain more.  What make their prayers different?

- Do you ever doubt you own faith?  Have you ever visit the other branches place of meeting?  Do you know people from the other branches and how's you interaction with them? 

- Since Islam is submission to God, that means you need to please him in all things.  So as a Muslim, How do you know that you are sincere enough to please Allah? 

- Sunni Islam (the only acceptable branch) - You should had titled this thread "Sunni Islam", since Islam is much more than one branch.

- The main difference is the way they pray. - Can you explain more.  What make their prayers different?

- Do you ever doubt you own faith?  Have you ever visit the other branches place of meeting?  Do you know people from the other branches and how's you interaction with them? 

- Since Islam is submission to God, that means you need to please him in all things.  So as a Muslim, How do you know that you are sincere enough to please Allah? 

I do doubt my own faith, ive vistited churches and studies Juadism, Daoism, Christianity, Sikhism, Hiduism, and Buddhisn

Gods forgiving and merciful, so if you do just barley enough thats fine

But God should also be feared, so your shouldnt try to be an !@#$

Personally everyone should just live like they HAVE to do good to get rewarded in the future.

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

You know, in my youth I clung to Islam for a short period of time after becoming a teenager. I won't say it did me any better or worse, because while I found much peace at times, I was in very many unfortunate situations. Life is not always so simple as to allow ourselves among ourselves. Islam was a perfectly viable faith for me at the time I was in my life, but it continued to fall apart for me, none of which I will relay here. I want to support Mr. Haddad in his attempts to answer the swelling response and I hope the majority of these posters understand that faith is defined as its own concept and is just that: faith. 

I do doubt my own faith, ive vistited churches and studies Juadism, Daoism, Christianity, Sikhism, Hiduism, and Buddhisn

Gods forgiving and merciful, so if you do just barley enough thats fine

But God should also be feared, so your shouldnt try to be an !@#$

Personally everyone should just live like they HAVE to do good to get rewarded in the future.

This is a very popular opinion but the implication here is that the requirement of each faith is to adhere to its laws. Unfortunately not ever member of every religion can adhere to every law and repeat every script verbatim. New scripts are written and old scripts are reinterpreted. I'm happy to see (mostly informed posts here and Sheepy's continued correspondence to allow this.) Abu Haddad clearly has his own well-informed opinion and I admire his appropriate counter-pointing along with others' posts as a reveal in the community.

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken

Super poignant way to put such an objective notion.

>I can't believe

>crap

>all crap

i think i've met like like a total of twenty people between (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and PW who i didn't consider mentally broken