Islam

Abu Haddad

I do not support the killing of any person unless they deserve it

I believe sodomy should be banned but not punished. There is nothing wrong with teaching people why bieng gay is bad

Then why did you spam our forums with gore posts, eh?

• Upvote 2

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

Then why did you spam our forums with gore posts, eh?

Hey when did I do that?

I've never posted gore cause I don't know how to post images

Edited by Abu Haddad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Give me the link

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Hey when did I do that?

I've never posted gore cause I don't know how to post images

Our moderator deleted it all, but it showed showed "Convert to Islam or die" and three pictures of beheadings, spammed 5 or 6 times.

Edited by Dimitri Valko

I am not debating theology but I am here to answer your questions about Islam

Rozalia that theology doesn't work so I don't use it

It's very simple. Either the final religion claim is hogwash and thus you're an apostate or it's true and you should start converting to the likes of Bahá'í surely. Remember that Islam proclaims itself to be the final religion and the culmination of all those that came before it. However the Bahá'í Faith using this logic of Islam, isn't just the culmination of Christianity and Judaism like Islam claims to be, but also of Islam itself and even includes Buddhism, Hinduism, Zoroastrianism, and so on. No wonder Islamic countries don't tolerate the Bahá'í, by their own logic they use to claim superiority over Christianity/Judaism they are inferior to the Bahá'í Faith. Must be very embarrassing.

I haven't done any of those things Valko and Zhogin which moderater and when

Edited by Abu Haddad

Rozalia I'm just going to say that I'm unsure about that theology so I will not comment on it.

Ask me questions about Islam but not why I believe it is the true religion.

In the Quran it does not mention anywhere that Islam is the last religion but it does say Islam is the true religion

Rozalia I'm just going to say that I'm unsure about that theology so I will not comment on it.

In the Quran it does not mention anywhere that Islam is the last religion but it does say Islam is the true religion

Pretty much every religion calls itself the "true religion".

• Upvote 2

Well obviously

So the Quran isn't God's final revelation to humanity? Muhammad isn't the final prophet?  

Mohammad is the final prophet and the 'Baha'i prophet' claimed to be the messiah that would fulfil Islamic, Christian and Jewish expectations. However Bahaism is an offshoot of babism which is a sect of shiasm

But i want questions about islam

Not about Bahaism

do you have a question about Islam.

Ps I did Not post anything

why is islam true religion

I have scientific proof from the quran

In the Quran it says that iron is the strongest element.

Humans have found that after supernovas there is still iron remaining.

I am not Christian. If you choose to say my proof is incorrect then so be it

http://www.speed-light.info/miracles_of_quran/

That is why I believe Islam is the true religion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphene

that is pure carbon

so koran wrong carbon strongest element!

islam is rubbish!

Mohammad is the final prophet and the 'Baha'i prophet' claimed to be the messiah that would fulfil Islamic, Christian and Jewish expectations. However Bahaism is an offshoot of babism which is a sect of shiasm

But i want questions about islam

Saying it's a sect of the Shia is like saying Islam is a sect of Judaism/Christianity. The Shia reject it too. Below seems to seem it up nicely.

"Contrary to common belief, Bahaism is not a sect of Islam. Bahais hold a belief in the oneness and unity of God and, in addition, the oneness of religions. Although Islam also asserts the oneness of God, Bahais relate themselves to all past religions in a way that Muslims do not. The Bahai faith’s relationship with Islam can be compared to the Christian relationship with Judaism. At the time of the founding of the Bahai faith, many Bahais acknowledged their Muslims roots yet asserted their religion as an entirely new tradition, as Bahais have their own holy books, principles and laws". - http://classroom.synonym.com/difference-between-bahai-muslim-religion-8343.html

It is a question regarding Islam.

But Islam is not the last religion give me any proof from the Quran where it says it is the final religion.

Christianity and Judaism were revelations from God but peverted from the true path

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphene

that is pure carbon

so koran wrong carbon strongest element!

islam is rubbish!

Iron atoms are the most tightly bound atoms and can survive pulsars.

Technically Graphite is, thus diamond. However the most stable element, not the strongest is iron.

Yep I used the wrong terminology it takes a big man to admit it

Islamophobe alert

Edited by Abu Haddad
  • Upvote 1