DEIC Bank Content Anomaly

Hubotz

Ha, I felt like I was too grimdark with you, and I actually had some sort of leverage against Clarke, so I tried to be nice about it.

Being blackmailed over "I'm going to post what people already know" isn't logical, the leverage was whether I cared if you posted it, evidently I did not because I didn't ask you not to post it because you were only aiming to gain more information to use as leverage if I asked you not too. 

That's why it failed, your blackmail had no logic to it at its core. 

IpHGyGc.png

Yeah, I'm probably pretty bad at blackmail. That was like, my second time probably?

I'm sorry I didn't try harder; I set a deadline for you and stuff to say something productive. Also, if the money was held by your sister and subsequently lost to the world, you probably should have just told me; it's a reasonably innocuous explanation.

My use of smiley faces was of course, to make the whole experience much more pleasant. Blackmail doesn't have to hurt, you know!

Edit: By the way, stetonic is embargoing me for the reason "I know what you did last summer". Can someone tell me what he refers to?

Who'd you kill Hub? Who did you kill?

LTcxGHN.jpg

As for the lost money, I would of held the money myself but I had a talk with my sister and she said she would make a nation to hold it but she has since forgotten her password. I appreciate that sis if you're reading, real helpful. 

What?!  Hahaha.

• Downvote 1

Says the guy who was the number 1 player and largest trading nation before trade bots got banned.Or was that just coincidence and you got Skyler banned only after he was beating you or did you not notice him before that

Placentica created Alpha and funneled all his money into us lowly noobs, hence our effectiveness against UPN.

Skyler got himself banned for cheating. How is it in anyway Placentica's fault?

Having DEIC nations attack Alpha was the second dumbest thing DEIC has done this war. The first was letting you speak.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Placentica created Alpha and funneled all his money into us lowly noobs, hence our effectiveness against UPN.

Skyler got himself banned for cheating. How is it in anyway Placentica's fault?

Having DEIC nations attack Alpha was the second dumbest thing DEIC has done this war. The first was letting you speak.

Alpha was created 210 days ago so if he is still putting money into your nation at 208 days old to fight UPN and you still class yourself as a noob then your doing something wrong 

He had the chance to report Skyler weeks or even months before he did,He did it during war for his own means 

DEIC have not attacked Alpha,So the dumbest thing done in this war is you posting 

Alpha was created 210 days ago so if he is still putting money into your nation at 208 days old to fight UPN and you still class yourself as a noob then your doing something wrong 

He had the chance to report Skyler weeks or even months before he did,He did it during war for his own means 

DEIC have not attacked Alpha,So the dumbest thing done in this war is you posting 

Is this guy for real?

• Upvote 1

We went from "Placentica is cheating" too "You're doing it wrong," Okay, so that was probably the least coherent argument I've encountered too date.

It is unrealistic for Placentica to sift through every nation looking for cheaters. It's unfortunant DEIC knew about the cheating and did little too enforce it. We have banned cheaters from our alliance. Suspected multis are banned etc. What is not unrealistic is for a nation encountered in war to be checked for cheating. The nations Placentica interacts with, both friendly and foe, he happens to check.

Yes they did, and they had plans to do more, until Rose told them they'd get involved if DEIC continued. DEIC promptly stopped. 

Yes they did, and they had plans to do more, until Rose told them they'd get involved if DEIC continued. DEIC promptly stopped. 

Who is "they"?

As for Skyler, there was no evidence he was cheating and his banning was a hastily made pressured decision. If he cheated he would have admitted to cheating after the banning. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Who is "they"?

As for Skyler, there was no evidence he was cheating and his banning was a hastily made pressured decision. If he cheated he would have admitted to cheating after the banning. 

Feigning ignorance won't help Clarke.

Ni for DEIC leadership.

• Upvote 1

We went from "Placentica is cheating" too "You're doing it wrong," Okay, so that was probably the least coherent argument I've encountered too date.

It is unrealistic for Placentica to sift through every nation looking for cheaters. It's unfortunant DEIC knew about the cheating and did little too enforce it. We have banned cheaters from our alliance. Suspected multis are banned etc. What is not unrealistic is for a nation encountered in war to be checked for cheating. The nations Placentica interacts with, both friendly and foe, he happens to check.

Posted 20 October 2015 - 01:11 PM

I've been checking for quite some time to see if the his multi's slip up and IP match, they haven't, but this can't possibly be okay.

It's quite clear that this nation is using two multi's to feed him constant cash in the form of trades.  No growth whatsoever in the two multi nations, all constantly feeding to the big nation, Skyler215.  Skyler215 has done is clearly the use of 2 multis who have no intention of growing after they reached a certain point (prob. boosted by Skyler215 to be of more use).    You ever wonder how this guy has 18 cities when most have 15-16 at most?  This is how.

Is this okay?

Offending Nation:

Ruler: Skyler215

Nation Name: Philipinians

https://politicsandw.../nation/id=6939

Multis:

https://politicsandw.../nation/id=8037

and

https://politicsandw.../nation/id=8106

As he clearly states he has been checking for quite some time but only reported it after losing in a war

As for the trade bots. Alpha created 9th of April.Trade bots banned 9th of June.So that's still 2 more month's he could of been using a bot and helping build your nation.

I've been checking for quite some time to see if the his multi's slip up and IP match, they haven't, but this can't possibly be okay.

It's quite clear that this nation is using two multi's to feed him constant cash in the form of trades.  No growth whatsoever in the two multi nations, all constantly feeding to the big nation, Skyler215.  Skyler215 has done is clearly the use of 2 multis who have no intention of growing after they reached a certain point (prob. boosted by Skyler215 to be of more use).    You ever wonder how this guy has 18 cities when most have 15-16 at most?  This is how.

Is this okay?

Offending Nation:

Multis:

and

As he clearly states he has been checking for quite some time but only reported it after losing in a war

As for the trade bots. Alpha created 9th of April.Trade bots banned 9th of June.So that's still 2 more month's he could of been using a bot and helping build your nation.

Do you have any sort of proof he was using a trade bot, or are you just grasping for straws? In your logic itself, even if he -was- using a trade bot, it wasn't banned until June 9th, hence; not against the rules. Using multis to feed nations has -always- been against the rules.

Edited by Vosunda
  • Upvote 2

Who is "they"?

So you're going to ignore the evidence and say he didn't cheat based on the assumption that every cheater admits it afterwards, which is entirely untrue.

Also, Sheepy was arguing against the people on irc who were demanding Skylar get banned. Sheepy is human, so he is prone to human error. But to imply that he would ban a player without throughly looking into the matter is idiotic.

• Upvote 1
6XmKiC2.png

Posted 20 October 2015 - 01:11 PM

It's quite clear that this nation is using two multi's to feed him constant cash in the form of trades. No growth whatsoever in the two multi nations, all constantly feeding to the big nation, Skyler215. Skyler215 has done is clearly the use of 2 multis who have no intention of growing after they reached a certain point (prob. boosted by Skyler215 to be of more use). You ever wonder how this guy has 18 cities when most have 15-16 at most? This is how.

Is this okay?

Offending Nation:

Multis:

and

Anyone very active on the market around that time could tell you that he was using the market much less PRIOR to leaving guardian and forming alpha, and his market presence never got back to what it once was. If he was using bots why would he stop months before they were banned?

Do you have any sort of proof he was using a trade bot, or are you just grasping for straws? In your logic itself, even if he -was- using a trade bot, it wasn't banned until June 9th, hence; not against the rules. Using multis to feed nations has -always- been against the rules.

He was the number 1 nation for many months.Had more cities than anyone and seemed to be trading 24/7.Then a ban comes in on trade bots and he dropped off the leader board and is no where near as active in the markets anymore.

Anyone very active on the market around that time could tell you that he was using the market much less PRIOR to leaving guardian and forming alpha, and his market presence never got back to what it once was. If he was using bots why would he stop months before they were banned?

I never said he stopped using them.It was claimed he put all his money into his alliance instead

Is this okay?

Offending Nation:

Multis:

and

Quite some time is a relative term. Losing is also a stretch considering UPN, and DEIC's position at the time(And current). But please, humor us by continuing to defend a cheater.

If it wasn't against the rules, why would it be a problem? Regardless, Placentica can hardly use forums or IRC, let alone use a bot. His trade activity also would strongly suggest he wasn't using a trade bot.

He was the number 1 nation for many months.Had more cities than anyone and seemed to be trading 24/7.Then a ban comes in on trade bots and he dropped off the leader board and is no where near as active in the markets anymore.

It's quite tiring, and stops paying off at a certain amount of capital to play with the markets, it is still rewarding though.

can confirm

• Upvote 1

f39723fbc75ff2e6a0f649365174e575.png

The full image is here: https://gyazo.com/d4bb096b0976e6058d27dd96e06924e5

Between 12:00 and 16:00 Orbis time on 10/30, $300,000,000 disappeared from the Dutch East India Company Bank.

Clarke has claimed through PM that "The money is gone and lost." 

The money was not transferred to any high-ranking officials currently in DEIC. The most likely explanation is that the money was moved to a different alliance bank.

Looks like they had their heads in the Clouds when this occured, because the money just disapeared in thin air like smoke.

• Upvote 1

Tiocfaidh ár lá

=Censored by Politics and War Moderation team=

s6McZGm.jpg?1