DEIC Bank Content Anomaly

Hubotz

• Wiki Mod

Well the war is nearly older than him so yeah age of nation does come into it

I was more addressing your status as 'somebody.' Anyways are you conceding my other points?

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

If I am a 22-day old nobody, then I am not a multiaccounter. If I am a multiaccounter, then I presumably am not a 22-day old nobody. You may only make one accusation here; choose wisely.

The reason Clarke should have cooperated with me and either offered me money or humored my curiosity is because I was blackmailing him. That is all. We played politics, and we both lost, because I did not receive any money and my curiosity is not satisfied, and you have to deal with this.

While I appreciate the kind words of Dr. Rush, I must admit my youth as a nation indeed puts me at a small disadvantage as to making a significant impact on Orbis. Of course, I have done my best to compensate through being active and being of above-average competence. My failure to successfully blackmail Clarke is evident of the disadvantage I hold as a younger nation. I hope you will excuse my impudence.

• Upvote 6

GET LOANS NOW!

I was more addressing your status as 'somebody.' Anyways are you conceding my other points?

Never said i was a somebody but for this player to post this seems a little strange when he/she has no idea whats going on.Unless he is as i stated a multi 

As for your other points you clearly said WE so that means you are part of the reps deal and the DOW you should of done one

@Stetonic, the behavior you have spilt into the atmosphere,well, its rather unprofessional. You wan't tS sphere to take your lower rep proposal, then you and every government member in DEIC needs to learn professionalism during such talks.

There is a time and place to be a troll, and be able to get away with it, but for you, this isn't the time.

Edited by Olivier Mira
  • Upvote 5

PoJQyFJ.gif

If I am a 22-day old nobody, then I am not a multiaccounter. If I am a multiaccounter, then I presumably am not a 22-day old nobody. You may only make one accusation here; choose wisely.

The reason Clarke should have cooperated with me and either offered me money or humored my curiosity is because I was blackmailing him. That is all. We played politics, and we both lost, because I did not receive any money and my curiosity is not satisfied, and you have to deal with this.

While I appreciate the kind words of Dr. Rush, I must admit my youth as a nation indeed puts me at a small disadvantage as to making a significant impact on Orbis. Of course, I have done my best to compensate through being active and being of above-average competence. My failure to successfully blackmail Clarke is evident of the disadvantage I hold as a younger nation. I hope you will excuse my impudence.

The nation you are speaking as is 22 days old so yeah a nobody in respect to  this war of any dealings to do with DEIC.Your other multi nation is not the one speaking so that one would be due more respect.As for blackmailing the info you have is available to anyone who can be bothered to look for it

@Stetonic, the behavior you have spilt into the atmosphere,well, its rather unprofessional. You wan't tS sphere to take your lower rep proposal, then you and every government member in DEIC needs to learn professionalism during such talks.

There is a time and place to be a troll, and be able to get away with it, but for you, this isn't the time.

To be professional would indicate i was being paid for this.As i am not i will say what i want

Also this is not a peace talk its a discussion about a nation posting about DEIC

Edited by stetonic

To be professional would indicate i was being paid for this.As i am not i will say what i want

Also this is not a peace talk its a discussion about a nation posting about DEIC

No, but this is the sort of thing that happens in peace talks, so I thought to give you a friendly advice to stop digging yourself and the alliance you also represent a hole you can't get out of.

Time to grow up, don't you agree?

Edited by Olivier Mira

PoJQyFJ.gif

Professional

adjective: worthy of or appropriate to a professional person.

• Upvote 1

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

Why is a Roz Wei nobody reporting about the DEIC bank,unless you are a multi of a member of an other alliance who is involved in the war with us.

So much money and RSS gets moved about within DEIC and other places within the game how can you place a single movement of 300 million 

Seriously, who the &#33;@#&#036; are you?

• Upvote 4

dpluao815a3.png

I'm not getting paid at school but that doesn't mean I get to talk shit in all of my professor's faces. However you seem to be so thick headed I have no doubts you do not understand that. 

Please keep talking though. The effort your alliance is taking to garnish sympathy is failing miserably and is actually having the opposite affect. All that you and your alliance are doing at this point is making a giant ass of yourself.

omZZUOt.png?2  

<&Partisan> I'm roleplaying a not snake

Oh god, this is turning into a real shitstorm.

• Upvote 2

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Professional

adjective: worthy of or appropriate to a professional person.

I'm not getting paid at school but that doesn't mean I get to talk shit in all of my professor's faces. However you seem to be so thick headed I have no doubts you do not understand that.

Please keep talking though. The effort your alliance is taking to garnish sympathy is failing miserably and is actually having the opposite affect. All that you and your alliance are doing at this point is making a giant ass of yourself.

These two get it!

Now, when will you Stetonic?

PoJQyFJ.gif

No, but this is the sort of thing that happens in peace talks, so I thought to give you a friendly advice to stop digging yourself and the alliance you also represent a hole you can't get out of.

Time to grow up, don't you agree?

Just admit it, you're insanely jealous of his youth. -_-

tumblr_nu7fwzM8bf1shn04do1_400.gif

• Upvote 1
ztt5Wgs.png

Clarke is probably setting it aside to rebuild his nation. 

Marionette 2.0 baby.  I remember when they emptied their bank to aid their big nations with MLPs instead of helping the mid-tier.  Back when MLPs didn't suck and Domes did.

Stetonic, you are a huge hypocrite.  All the things you are accusing others of doing, DEIC has done.  Or maybe you didn't have a magically large 18 city nation fight for you?  DEIC even did DoWless attacking this war, lolDEIC.

• Upvote 5