Discovering the Past Through Primary Sources

TheNG

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Itshappening.gif

I wish both sides good luck! This will be an interesting war for sure.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Are all your allies fair game to be attacked by your more important bloc-allies?

If UPN is attacking SK, doesn't that mean DEIC should support SK? MDP if I remember right.

What a "surprise"!

Why are you throwing your own ally, SK, under the bus?

Nicely crafted DoW - nicer backstabbing of an ally.

Not top 5, thus disposable.

giphy.gif

This thread is certainly getting awkward at a pleasant rate. \o/

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

I think you should know by now that DEIC doesn't care about what treaties they have

Hi person who is irrelevant to all of this.DEIC do care about treaties which is why we have not been involved in the last 2 major wars.The great VE war we had allies on both side's so to honor our treaties we stayed out and the last war no treaty was activated which ment we where not called into action 

Hi person who is irrelevant to all of this.DEIC do care about treaties which is why we have not been involved in the last 2 major wars.The great VE war we had allies on both side's so to honor our treaties we stayed out and the last war no treaty was activated which ment we where not called into action 

No, you don't. If an alliance gets hit, that you have an MDoAP with (SK) you defend them. Don't pick allies on two sides if you're not going to honor either side.

Edited by Alataq
  • Upvote 1

dpluao815a3.png

There is a clause in the DEIC,SK treaty which states the treaty is suspended if an ally of either alliance attacks either alliance or an ally of that alliance.I didn't put it there but i follow that clause so we are under no obligation to defend SK and unless you missed it we have not DOW on SK,Also it is well known that SK will defend an ally if someone attacks them regardless of the treaties held

• Upvote 1

There is a clause in the DEIC,SK treaty which states the treaty is suspended if an ally of either alliance attacks either alliance or an ally of that alliance.I didn't put it there but i follow that clause so we are under no obligation to defend SK and unless you missed it we have not DOW on SK,Also it is well known that SK will defend an ally if someone attacks them regardless of the treaties held

Ah, I didn't see that clause.

dpluao815a3.png

Isnt it funny that Alataq keep harping on DEIC not defending SK . Yet he convinently missout Mensa isnt defending TS either. And this isnt the first time Mensa did that

What makes you think they won't?

dpluao815a3.png

Isnt it funny that Alataq keep harping on DEIC not defending SK . Yet he convinently missout Mensa isnt defending TS either. And this isnt the first time Mensa did that

wut?  Didn't the wars just start?

EDIT:

"And this isn't the first time Mensa did that"

What other time did we "not do that"?

NM, I got it.  Syndicate requested it.  They wanted to keep it 1v1.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Irrelevant due to the fact that you deliberately took steps and deliberately planned to ensure that you could not defend SK in any manner whatsoever. You acted against the spirit of the treaty itself. This is UPN attacking SK and you being unable to do anything because you planned it that way.

Untitled.png

Ain't even been 24 hours yet!  I know we are good, but give us a !@#$ing chance, man...

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio