Discovering the Past Through Primary Sources

TheNG

DEIC keeping it 100 as always. We have slot filling AND Clarke defending a multi. All we need is some exploit abuse and I can fill my punch card.

We need a Bingo sheet for global wars

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.

It's clear from that, that you haven't read what I actually said. Ole isn't the one primarily responsible for this war. As government members, we must all be accountable, but to varying degrees.

I see what you did there.

Exactly. As Saru said, Ole isn't at all the one primarily responsible for the mess, he is just the variable that caused the mess to the greatest degree. Those are two entirely different things I assure you.

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

DEIC keeping it 100 as always. We have slot filling AND Clarke defending a multi. All we need is some exploit abuse and I can fill my punch card.

I have to post first in order to defend someone unless you're suggesting I have multis. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

This is sad to see.

DEIC, you are a competent alliance that had my highest respect for the way that it was ran, you were a shining beacon in this game. I hate for you to lose that over your corrupt and power hungry allies. I had greater respect for you than that.

That sounds familiar.....

gUus1HS.gif

To confirm what TEst said, with the incident of the shared IP on SK's forum, and the way the Marionette talks went down there was a large rift between TEst and SK, but SK never saw it. For the sake of unity most conversations about TEst and SK went through me. It was simply played off as I'm in close contact with TEst so I'm better suited to talk to TEst than SK was.

scSqPGJ.gif

I have to post first in order to defend someone unless you're suggesting I have multis. 

Looks like Brooklyn666 here mistook me for you, unless he just saw the thread title and assumed you'd be in it, either way SK is getting a little sloppy with the shitposting.

Pro tip for next time: I can't recommend reading names enough, takes just one second, but it helps so much with giving the impression you actually know what you're talking about! :lol:

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.