Mensa HQ Declaration of War

Vanek26

lol 24 pages

I read like 2 of them

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

Have fun out there, Mensa.

Maybe Vanguard will find a worthwhile protector when this is all over.

Hey, did you ever play in another nation sim game in an alliance that was themed after an ancient Greek City-State back in '09-'10?

EDIT: Just saw your sig.....yup, it's you! I went by Thegloved1 back then.....good to see you around!

Edited by Coach

X4EfkAB.png

Hey, did you ever play in another nation sim game in an alliance that was themed after an ancient Greek City-State back in '09-'10?

EDIT: Just saw your sig.....yup, it's you! I went by Thegloved1 back then.....good to see you around!

My spirit still walks those halls.

Good to see you mate!

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Have fun out there, Mensa.

Maybe Vanguard will find a worthwhile protector when this is all over.

The stupidity of this reponse astounds me. lol Vanguard doesn't need "protection" we are large enough were we just need allies to assist if needed. Big difference there. 

We can discuss it in your DoW thread.

More DoW threads? Why? Avruch pinged Impero and said war when we attacked. I think it was very satisfying.

The stupidity of this reponse astounds me. lol Vanguard doesn't need "protection" we are large enough were we just need allies to assist if needed. Big difference there. 

He was making a joke about your fellow member's post where he said protectorate instead of ally.
Edited by TellUrGrlThx

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

Time to go paperless. Or are you so slow that you don't yet understand how this war has changed P & W for the better? 

Nah Lex, paperless means less RP and more focus on game mechanics, which is a net loss for many here judging by the military builds and tactics I've seen in this war so far.

• Upvote 2

Priest of Dio

I'll concede to your point and make the necessary changes to my statement.

Find a worthwhile ally. If you guys want to play martyr for big brother that's cool, but only the martyrs that die for a good cause get mentioned in the history books.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

How's that worked out for you recently

Well you know with Mensa being larger than us, of course we were at a disadvantage and VE and Rose already would have their hands full with other alliances. Vanguard is fine, and although we may not be winning against Mensa, we are moving forward and will bounce back with a better internal mindset. This war has only been a teaching moment for a lot of us. Those things often come to be something we look back on as positive rather than just negative. 

So actually, it has worked out better than you think :P

(Sorry for bursting your superiority bubble)

• Upvote 2

Well you know with Mensa being larger than us, of course we were at a disadvantage and VE and Rose already would have their hands full with other alliances. Vanguard is fine, and although we may not be winning against Mensa, we are moving forward and will bounce back with a better internal mindset. This war has only been a teaching moment for a lot of us. Those things often come to be something we look back on as positive rather than just negative. 

Getting stomped last war made MENSA a better alliance. 

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Warrior of Dio

It sure did. You learn more getting your butt kicked than you do on top of the world. You also learn more about other alliances. Last war I found out VE was a paper tiger and the Black Knights were the real deal. 

I agree completely. Last war I helped to coordinate the fight against you guys when I ran defense in BK and I see a lot of differences between the Mensa of then and the Mensa of now. I have to give you guys a lot of credit for that. It is interesting to see definitely. Now if only we can both have more respect going from both sides ;) 

• Upvote 1

Stop making me like you, Magic. :P

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif