Light Force Declaration of Existence

MRBOOTY

A Light Force Announcement

k17vVgU.jpg

M97XNdW.jpg

The Light Federation and the Odd Squad are happy to announce that we have merged together  to create The Light Force. I’m really excited to be working with them, and now with our forces combined we will truly be a force to be reckoned with, and a strong, passionate leadership and an enthusiastic (if a bit new to the game   :P) membership.

All treaties carry over <3

Signed for The Light Federation

President of Internal Affairs - Alataq

President of Foreign Affairs - MrBooty

President of Military Affairs - Lysandre Mackintosh

Secretary of Military Affairs - Ultra

Secretary of Economics - Kim Il Sung

Governor of Internal Affairs - Frederick I

Governor of Foreign Affairs - Baker Harrington

Governor of Military Affairs - Erin

Signed for Odd Squad

m9OaiBu.jpg

1PxrjAr.jpg

1fz4aq.jpg

Signed for The Light Force

President of Internal Affairs - Alataq

President of Foreign Affairs - MrBooty

President of Military Affairs - Lysandre Mackintosh

President of Economic Affairs - Ansom

Secretary of Military Affairs - Ultra

Secretary of Economic Affairs - Kim Il Sung

Secretary of Internal Affairs - Kim Il Sung

Governor of Internal Affairs - Frederick I

Governor of Foreign Affairs - Baker Harrington

Governor of Military Affairs - Erin

Edited by MRBOOTY
  • Upvote 4

MR BOOTY IN DA HOUSE

That's a lot of Presidents.

Regardless, congrats on the merger! Both former alliances were ones that I admired

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Definitely good people to work with, including some of us who have met before in other alliances. I'm looking forward to great things with these guys and we could very easily achieve them. 

• Upvote 2

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Never underestimate the power of a good merger to make your AA better.

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

So when is Light Force going to come to where the big boys play and stop being a protectorate? Honestly being a protectorate should mean you don't get treatied with anyone else because a 20K alliance with 5 MDoAP being a protectorate is ridiculous. That went for the predecessor alliances too but it is only more of a thing now after this merge. 

Whatever the case congratulations to those involved. Will this be the final merge or are there more incoming?

So when is Light Force going to come to where the big boys play and stop being a protectorate? Honestly being a protectorate should mean you don't get treatied with anyone else because a 20K alliance with 5 MDoAP being a protectorate is ridiculous. That went for the predecessor alliances too but it is only more of a thing now after this merge. 

Whatever the case congratulations to those involved. Will this be the final merge or are there more incoming?

Hopefully we can get VE, UPN and DEIC to merge -_-

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I will fly to Norway and personally strangle Hans if that happens.
  • Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

The Dutch East India Company and United Purple Nations hold up their hands and begin to glow. When the glow fades, a single alliance stands in their place. The two alliances have merged.

United Company of East Indies Nations

Didn't expect that, did you!

Rest easy, it happened in the 1st play, and given the plays predict all future events completely accurately, a giant merger will totally happen at some point in the future, and I'll have called it.  :D

(I also think it should totally use that name, just to have people argue over the correct pronunciation of UCEIN.)

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Rest easy, it happened in the 1st play, and given the plays predict all future events completely accurately, a giant merger will totally happen at some point in the future, and I'll have called it.  :D

(I also think it should totally use that name, just to have people argue over the correct pronunciation of UCEIN.)

Wut

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I agree but I also feel more than one alliance will have a giant merger. I had 3 alliance merge into Odd Squad, 2 were just 3 man alliance, and the I had the watchmen merge and then TLF and OddSquad merged, the smaller merges led to the bigger and who know's there could be more.0

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

This is a completely biased opinion but based on what I've seen Katerina should have got a leadership position.

Also I bet like $20 that Ansom will lose his position in leadership within a month.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif