Presenting the Ayylausours

Tali

bI4uOJM.png

Qtvc2Ly.png

Preamble

InGen and the Black Knights, now known as the organizations, are here to present you our next engineered dinosaur called the Ayylasouras. This creation shall bring the two parties together into an everlasting friendship between the two organization

Respect

The two parties shall respect each other and nourish our new creation.

Any disputes between the two shall be handled in private channels

The Intelligence Act

Both organizations shall exchange information to the each other. If one organization hears information about the other organization its obligated to share the information to the other organization.

Mutual Defense Initiative

An attack on one organization shall be considered an act of aggression on the other organization. We shall protect each others assets from outside corporate interference and influence.

Aggressive Policy

If one of the organization see's a threat to the assets, they can go on the offensive to protect their assets and call for the other organization to assist them. However the other organization is not required to help with an offensive operation.

The Cancellation Policy

Either organization can exit this agreement by giving a 72 hour notice.

After one gives the notice they will be held to this pact for the next 72 hours and then the agreement goes null.

Signed For InGen:

Board of Directors

Olivier Mira

Mad Max

The Witch King

COO:

Apeman

Signed for the Black Knights:

fUi5CBp.jpg

tl;dr InGen and BK sign a MDoAP

• Upvote 2

PoJQyFJ.gif

Our flag is so much smaller :(

Anyway, yay us.

It looks about the same size on my phone :/

Dat huge InGen flag doe. :P

Congrats to the both of you

Well mobile works wonders and makes everything proportioned. So it looks the same size to me on my phone ^.^

Anyways brb ill go see if i can try to shrink the flag for non mobile users :P

PoJQyFJ.gif

Congrats

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Black knights is allying everyone. WWIII confirmed

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

OL175Px.png

Ayylosaurus

150 Million Ayy lmaos ago, long after the first ayy lmaos left the Mtn Dew Voltage oceans and arrived on land, Ayylosaurus was the apex quickscoper of it's time. In fact, it's powerful claws allowed it to double tap which combined with its powerful legs and long tail could enable it to 360 noscope if needed. It lived off a diet exclusively of Doritos. Its powerful jaws allowed it to crush the doritos of other ayy lmaos like the Stegoritosaurus. Stegoritosaurus did have one trick up its sleeve, having spikes on its tail and sharp doritos on its back to cut the roof of Ayylosaurus' mouth.  Now with the power of MLG science, BK and InGen have been able to bring this majestic ayy lmao back.

• Upvote 5

OL175Px.png

Ayylosaurus

150 Million Ayy lmaos ago, long after the first ayy lmaos left the Mtn Dew Voltage oceans and arrived on land, Ayylosaurus was the apex quickscoper of it's time. In fact, it's powerful claws allowed it to double tap which combined with its powerful legs and long tail could enable it to 360 noscope if needed. It lived off a diet exclusively of Doritos. Its powerful jaws allowed it to crush the doritos of other ayy lmaos like the Stegoritosaurus. Stegoritosaurus did have one trick up its sleeve, having spikes on its tail and sharp doritos on its back to cut the roof of Ayylosaurus' mouth.  Now with the power of MLG science, BK and InGen have been able to bring this majestic ayy lmao back.

That was beautiful 

*Wipes a tear away from his face*