Mensa HQ Words

Pfeiffer

I really wish people's observation skills were good here, but apparently they're not.

If you notice, when Mensa HQ isn't involved in anything - most of us don't post here!

Well I think your members are posting here now :P and I have seen some interesting stuff lol

Obviously they are.  Mensa HQ is involved in this colossal war.

Also, other than one dumb insult that a member posted, what other "interesting stuff" did you see?  Try to avoid those replying to the normal sensitive members of Orbis ( Like Estelle, harminator, etc ).

• Downvote 1

Well when you have a bunch of members doing it, it turns from members to alliance as a whole kinda. But I will leave it to Pfeiffer to make sure his members dont make real bad impressions. If any of my BK members say some of the things I have seen mensa members say here on the OWF, I would give them quite the ear full for it.

Why don't you start recording your voice and give yourself "the ear full"? xdxd

77oKn5K.png

Syrup you foiled my plans, but I am pleased with the outcome none the less. 

You've been reduced to near zero military by launching a rogue attack. Your alliance didn't care if you were attacked in response -- you've alienated just about everyone with your attack while your infra continues to be bombed with no possible retaliation from you. What part of that outcome are you pleased with, exactly?

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I guess intentions isn't the correct word for you to understand what I'm saying. How about reasons? Does that help clarify? We never had any original beef with VE. Mensa joined this war out of loyalty and friendship to their allies something tS and others haven't showed with their MDPs with VE. I know for sure if Guardian or SK were attacked Mensa would be the first ones in to protect their allies. There's a reason why Mensa has only 2 MDPs currently because we choose who we would actually defend and not gather as many as possible just to say oh I have 30 allies. Loyalty. You talk like we are the bad guys when realistically you are talking out your ass because there's nothing else you are willing to do. So like Isolatar said "you guys need to grow some balls."

Oh yes, everyone is as stupid as you are using millions to build up and then doing nothing. Yes totally Syndicate. As you can see we used our stats to build up and look pretty. Owait

Lxr4VfE.png

You've been reduced to near zero military by launching a rogue attack. Your alliance didn't care if you were attacked in response -- you've alienated just about everyone with your attack while your infra continues to be bombed with no possible retaliation from you. What part of that outcome are you pleased with, exactly?

You fail to see the bigger picture and for that I forgive you. Everything has gone as I predict. 

6oiRRnl.jpg

I quit playing for myself long ago, I play for another.

You fail to see the bigger picture and for that I forgive you. Everything has gone as I predict. 

So you predicted your complete annihilation? 

34q946o.gif

☾☆

Priest of Dio

So you predicted your complete annihilation?

PKgOc6C.jpg

Such devilish trickery.

• Upvote 2

Vanguard, Guardian, and Seven Kingdoms have been pretty solid despite all the hate other folks give them.  Despite the leak happening and the circumstances, I'd still work alongside with them in the future.

• Downvote 1

I think CG's mistake was in trading the protection of "MensaHq" for that of the Paul family. :3

Edited by Disco Musolini

☾☆☾☆☾☆Sandpiper of Dio☾☆☾☆☾☆

Daww, so afraid of Mensa that you can only taunt from afar ;)

>calls out alliance

>isn't doing anything himself

>topkek

>"banter"

C'mon man.  It's like the GPA war all over again.  "I'm just going to sit here and tell alliances currently at war they have no balls/honor/courage/<insert random term here>"

Peanut gallery...

I guess intentions isn't the correct word for you to understand what I'm saying. How about reasons? Does that help clarify? We never had any original beef with VE. Mensa joined this war out of loyalty and friendship to their allies something tS and others haven't showed with their MDPs with VE. I know for sure if Guardian or SK were attacked Mensa would be the first ones in to protect their allies. There's a reason why Mensa has only 2 MDPs currently because we choose who we would actually defend and not gather as many as possible just to say oh I have 30 allies. Loyalty. You talk like we are the bad guys when realistically you are talking out your ass because there's nothing else you are willing to do. So like Isolatar said "you guys need to grow some balls."

All ya'll with issues with Mensa HQ are welcome to join the party.  Feel free to defend VE.

Says those still sitting on the sidelines.

And I rather enjoy the good sportsmanship AND trash talk.

\o

See you on the battlefield.

Be careful what you wish for.

One should be careful one doesn't invite provoke trouble.

^Billy Idol gets it.

Understood.  But there is a time to put up and a time to shut up.  I am very curious as to what the response from VE allies will be.

Still curious?

• Upvote 2

You grossly underestimate both syndicates capacity and willingness to go to war. The difference between our two alliances is that we exhibit levelheadedness and the ability to properly apply strategy. Syndicate was always going to enter. we decided to go in with a plan, as opposed to allowing our opponents any breathing room. Perhaps mensa will learn this and reevaluate their tactics. Both militarily and in terms of public relations.

You do yourselves no favors on these forums, and should consider yourselves lucky that your government does a decent job of trying to keep relations somewhat amiable behind the scenes.

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

​ffs someone like that for me please

• Upvote 1

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

​ffs someone like that for me please

It's the least I could do. <3

I feel like this entire thread is back and forth between Mensa and everyone else saying "oh you're honorless because you didn't defend your treaty partner..." Now, maybe you don't know this, but there is a thing called strategy and you can't just DoW with no plans and be like "go get them", there is preparation and planning. But hey, if you want to keep trolling go ahead. Seems that's what Mensa always does

[22:05] <&Clarke> And what do you do Ivan?

[22:05] <&Clarke> Do you make artwork and stuff

[22:05] <@Goomy> he sort of prances about fabulously