Dio-wryyy.gif

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Such butt hurt over a video game.

I have beiged 5 nations and working on three more

Glory to Dio Glory to Mensa

Um, do you not get how this works? Now they have their time on beige to build up their military

/me dies of derps

dpluao815a3.png

Um, do you not get how this works? Now they have their time on beige to build up their military

/me dies of derps

We're aware bud, but when you have the most battles going on and other's in the alliance need assistance - you have to sometimes beige and move on to other threats.

• Downvote 1

You grossly underestimate both syndicates capacity and willingness to go to war. The difference between our two alliances is that we exhibit levelheadedness and the ability to properly apply strategy. Syndicate was always going to enter. we decided to go in with a plan, as opposed to allowing our opponents any breathing room. Perhaps mensa will learn this and reevaluate their tactics. Both militarily and in terms of public relations.

You do yourselves no favors on these forums, and should consider yourselves lucky that your government does a decent job of trying to keep relations somewhat amiable behind the scenes.

I don't think we underestimated it The Syndicate's willingness ( Or anyone really ) capacity to go to war.  I think what was underestimated was just how hated SK was, which caused a severe blow back on the entirety of us and Guardian as well.

As for your plan, well, there really wasn't much of a plan considering the numbers involved.  VE may have got jumped by 3 alliances at the start and dropped 10k points initially from it, but here at Mensa we have the most battles lined up ( Over 400+ while VE had 300+ last I looked ).

Even then, nobody in Mensa is mad about this situation from what I can tell. Frustrating in some areas?  Sure ( Especially from the bugs, ugh ).  Mad though?  Not at all.  We're learning a lot from this, both strategically and politically.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

We're aware bud, but when you have the most battles going on and other's in the alliance need assistance - you have to sometimes beige and move on to other threats.

I'm surprised SK hasn't started plotting Mensa's demise.

I don't think we underestimated it The Syndicate's willingness ( Or anyone really ) capacity to go to war.  I think what was underestimated was just how hated SK was, which caused a severe blow back on the entirety of us and Guardian as well.

As for your plan, well, there really wasn't much of a plan considering the numbers involved.  VE may have got jumped by 3 alliances at the start and dropped 10k points initially from it, but here at Mensa we have the most battles lined up ( Over 400+ while VE had 300+ last I looked ).

Even then, nobody in Mensa is mad about this situation from what I can tell. Frustrating in some areas?  Sure ( Especially from the bugs, ugh ).  Mad though?  Not at all.  We're learning a lot from this, both strategically and politically.

Well, I mean, when you plot to roll someone who you were going to go to war with as your ally, of course you're going to pick up a few enemies along the way.

I'm surprised SK hasn't started plotting Mensa's demise.

No offense, but I expect our relations with SK is strictly between our leadership.  Rose and SK may have some beef over what ever reasons, but that's between you two.

If SK dislikes us for the same reasons they dislike Rose - I'm sure our leadership will keep open communications with them to ensure that things are talked and worked out instead of bottled up.  If your leadership attempted this, I'm sorry, I have nothing else to add to this as I don't know anything going on behind the scenes.

Well, I mean, when you plot to roll someone who you were going to go to war with as your ally, of course you're going to pick up a few enemies along the way.

Yeah, there was a couple of head scratching I personally had when looking at the setup, but we listened and obeyed. That's what matters most in a alliance, if you have members willing to do what is told from leadership.  Mensa may be hurting bad right now, but we're still going to put up a fight till our leadership tells us to stop.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

No offense, but I expect our relations with SK is strictly between our leadership.  Rose and SK may have some beef over what ever reasons, but that's between you two.

If SK dislikes us for the same reasons they dislike Rose - I'm sure our leadership will keep open communications with them to ensure that things are talked and worked out instead of bottled up.  If your leadership attempted this, I'm sorry, I have nothing else to add to this as I don't know anything going on behind the scenes.

Yeah, there was a couple of head scratching I personally had when looking at the setup, but we listened and obeyed. That's what matters most in a alliance, if you have members willing to do what is told from leadership.  Mensa may be hurting bad right now, but we're still going to put up a fight till our leadership tells us to stop.

Well, it's not really Mensa's fault that you guys are on the tough end of a one sided war.

That we've noticed!  Granted, I still like Seven Kingdoms and Guardian personally.  I realize that a lot of the issues stemmed from the potential betrayal leak and all the bottled up issues from the previous big war Orbis had.

It'll be interesting to see what happens after the dust settles.

• Downvote 1

Vanguard, Guardian, and Seven Kingdoms have been pretty solid despite all the hate other folks give them.  Despite the leak happening and the circumstances, I'd still work alongside with them in the future.

You would actively work with an alliance that actively plans to sell out their allies? 

Hopefully Mensa HQ never gets on their "target list."

You would actively work with an alliance that actively plans to sell out their allies? 

Hopefully Mensa HQ never gets on their "target list."

Things change.  I can't really discuss much on that situation as if "I'm in the know", but it seems there was a failure of communication between Rose and SK, which led to further problems, which led to devious plotting.  Plus their situation occurred before any of us from eUSforums joined this game.

You know very well Pfeiffer isn't one to let communication slip.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Inc Seven Kingdoms war dec on Mensa HQ post. :P

( That would be hilarious at this point )

We're actually planning to roll Guardian when this is over and they've been weakened. Stab 'em right in the back.

I don't think we underestimated it The Syndicate's willingness ( Or anyone really ) capacity to go to war. I think what was underestimated was just how hated SK was, which caused a severe blow back on the entirety of us and Guardian as well.

As for your plan, well, there really wasn't much of a plan considering the numbers involved. VE may have got jumped by 3 alliances at the start and dropped 10k points initially from it, but here at Mensa we have the most battles lined up ( Over 400+ while VE had 300+ last I looked ).

Even then, nobody in Mensa is mad about this situation from what I can tell. Frustrating in some areas? Sure ( Especially from the bugs, ugh ). Mad though? Not at all. We're learning a lot from this, both strategically and politically.

It is true that the leaks are the primary reason why the odds are stacked as they are. However, it takes serious amounts of planning and strategising to garner and maintain support for a war- any war. Especially one of this scale.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Exactly what was I backpedaling on again? Or did you just find a new little .gif you wanted to share with class?

Yes, I wanted to share how quickly the tone changes when someone realizes they posted allot of diarrhea. A few more pedals and you guys will be there!

• Upvote 2
Lxr4VfE.png

Yes, I wanted to share how quickly the tone changes when someone realizes they posted allot of diarrhea. A few more pedals and you guys will be there!

Wheres that picture Shuru posted of a marathon runner soiling themselves? That would be perfect here