Mensa HQ Words

Pfeiffer

>calls out alliance

>isn't doing anything himself

>topkek

>"banter"

C'mon man.  It's like the GPA war all over again.  "I'm just going to sit here and tell alliances currently at war they have no balls/honor/courage/<insert random term here>"

Peanut gallery...

I don't think you understand how this process works. ;)

:D

that is literature.

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Rfnwatr.jpg

That, was absolutely terrible. Are you deaf, dumb, blind and mute?

• Upvote 1

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way."
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of
the man who leads that gains the victory."
-General George S. Patton

You had no intent of fighting VE... yet screenshots leaked which show your leader actively plotting in a coalition aimed at taking out VE.

You had no intent of fighting VE... yet you just declared war on VE.

The Syndicate is convinced that it is making progress in its research on the cause for delusions of grandeur amongst Mensa society. Scientists report that a correlation has been found between government bipolarity and the existence of delusions of grandeur.

Keep tuned for more updates!

I guess intentions isn't the correct word for you to understand what I'm saying. How about reasons? Does that help clarify? We never had any original beef with VE. Mensa joined this war out of loyalty and friendship to their allies something tS and others haven't showed with their MDPs with VE. I know for sure if Guardian or SK were attacked Mensa would be the first ones in to protect their allies. There's a reason why Mensa has only 2 MDPs currently because we choose who we would actually defend and not gather as many as possible just to say oh I have 30 allies. Loyalty. You talk like we are the bad guys when realistically you are talking out your ass because there's nothing else you are willing to do. So like Isolatar said "you guys need to grow some balls."

• Upvote 1

☾☆

Priest of Dio

6m0xPQ1.gif

Steward, don't mind chickensguy too much.  He's a special kind of person.

Hahaha I'll keep that in mind

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way."
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of
the man who leads that gains the victory."
-General George S. Patton

I guess intentions isn't the correct word for you to understand what I'm saying. How about reasons? Does that help clarify? We never had any original beef with VE. Mensa joined this war out of loyalty and friendship to their allies something tS and others haven't showed with their MDPs with VE. I know for sure if Guardian or SK were attacked Mensa would be the first ones in to protect their allies. There's a reason why Mensa has only 2 MDPs currently because we choose who we would actually defend and not gather as many as possible just to say oh I have 30 allies. Loyalty. You talk like we are the bad guys when realistically you are talking out your ass because there's nothing else you are willing to do. So like Isolatar said "you guys need to grow some balls."

Our fledgeling business has noticed an extravagant amount of diarrhea spouting from your mouth. As a business, we are always looking to expand into new markets and cater to the needs of our loyal customers. To that end, we will make a batch of paper towels available at a discount price. We sincerely hope that this will allow you to whipe your mouth once you are done. 

The Syndicate will deliver its aid to the needy and the poor soon enough. We sincerely hope that you have built the infrastructure require to accommodate our manpower and material.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Steward, don't mind chickensguy too much.  He's a special kind of person.

In that case, I won't mind Mensa... Since they are a special type of bad.

dpluao815a3.png

>calls out alliance

>isn't doing anything himself

>topkek

>"banter"

C'mon man. It's like the GPA war all over again. "I'm just going to sit here and tell alliances currently at war they have no balls/honor/courage/<insert random term here>"

Peanut gallery...

We are offering our form of mutual defense noob: cheerleading for moral support

Lxr4VfE.png

We did show up. We are posting and showing our support. We are sorry Papa VE won't let us play with the much less fortunate kiddies.

Edited by Eumirbago
Lxr4VfE.png

-snips all you have said-

For someone who hasn't been in a war, you chat a lot of shite.

Dio-wryyy.gif

Before you guys joined, we were in a war against the original Arrgh I guess, called FSA. I'll let you decide how it turned out for them

How blind are you? Have you not seen us gain score like crazy? Everyone knew that we were going to get involved, do everything within our capabilities to support an ally

Before you guys joined, we were in a war against... FSA. 

That's not how that works. There is no war with a bunch of resource deprived multis and their malevolent government.

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

The Syndicate recognizes the continuous insults of Mensa and has decided to provide a demonstration of our capabilities. Starring in this "how to war" tutorial, you will find Guardian!

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

lol Mensa if you want to be honorable that is ok, but if you dont, do it internally rather than just being a butt and insulting people :P I mean that just makes us want to roll you longer. 

• Upvote 2

lol Mensa if you want to be honorable that is ok, but if you dont, do it internally rather than just being a butt and insulting people :P I mean that just makes us want to roll you longer. 

Let's make sure to differentiate between obnoxious Mensa MEMBERS and the alliance as a whole.  

Priest of Dio

Let's make sure to differentiate between obnoxious Mensa MEMBERS and the alliance as a whole.  

Well when you have a bunch of members doing it, it turns from members to alliance as a whole kinda. But I will leave it to Pfeiffer to make sure his members dont make real bad impressions. If any of my BK members say some of the things I have seen mensa members say here on the OWF, I would give them quite the ear full for it.

Well when you have a bunch of members doing it, it turns from members to alliance as a whole kinda. But I will leave it to Pfeiffer to make sure his members dont make real bad impressions. If any of my BK members say some of the things I have seen mensa members say here on the OWF, I would give them quite the ear full for it.

I really wish people's observation skills were good here, but apparently they're not.

If you notice, when Mensa HQ isn't involved in anything - most of us don't post here!

• Downvote 1