Vote for a New Currency!

Alex

Which P&W themed currency should be added to the game?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for as many options as you want

• Orbis Dollar - [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/2vts5mt.png[/img]
    • P&W Bank Note - [img]http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u390/Varspasian/banknote_zpszdza0djs.png[/img]
    • Orbs (Note) - [img]http://i.imgur.com/655ll4W.png[/img]
    • Orbs (Coin) - [img]http://i.imgur.com/xu4itu9.png[/img]
    • PWAR - [img]http://i.imgur.com/SlIwkCV.gif[/img]
    • Orb - [img]http://i.imgur.com/zLIOUCk.png[/img]
    • Orbis Note (or Baa) - [img]http://i.imgur.com/TxJ124k.png[/img]

We do not force our faith onto others. I just felt the need to tell you that your is using you. He is a false god.

When have we actually forced it on anyone? Also I don't claim your god is false so...

I have this eerie suspicion that y'all are Bloc Party, TBH. Which would explain your activity because nobody in Bloc even remotely has a life.

EDIT: And half of Bloc is multis anyway.

Never met or knew em but if you would like links to all the erep players accounts to pnw accounts to prove we aren't "Bloc Party" then sure.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I kinda want Orbis Dollar to win now just because of the butthurt in this thread.

• Upvote 3

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

When have we actually forced it on anyone? Also I don't claim your god is false so...

Never met or knew em but if you would like links to all the erep players accounts to pnw accounts to prove we aren't "Bloc Party" then sure.

Well that really wouldn't prove anything. Not saying you guys are, but that's my suspicion as of late.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I can't help but laugh at how upset people get about Dioism. Dio &#33;@#&#036;ing Brando, what's wrong with something that helps make things more active? You all act like we killed your sisters and pissed in your Cheerios.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I can't help but laugh at how upset people get about Dioism. Dio !@#$ Brando, what's wrong with something that helps make things more active? You all act like we killed your sisters and pissed in your Cheerios.

Probably because we don't want your alliance themed currency representing the whole of Orbis. It's pretty simple. You actually are pissing in everyone's Cheerios by trying to immortalize your alliance as representing the game itself.

Good job. You know how to be a bunch of pricks. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Well that really wouldn't prove anything. Not saying you guys are, but that's my suspicion as of late.

Well if Fox Fire has suspicions then I am sure he is right.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Probably because we don't want your alliance themed currency representing the whole of Orbis. It's pretty simple. You actually are pissing in everyone's Cheerios by trying to immortalize your alliance as representing the game itself.

Good job. You know how to be a bunch of pricks. 

The currency doesn't "represent" anything. It will just be "added to the game" (read title). You will be free not to choose it.

Should I use simpler sentences? Let me know.

77oKn5K.png

@Sheepy:

It is P&W themed. Our alliance is in P&W, thus P&W theme. Also -- you could have told me that it wouldn't qualify so I could change it to say "Orbis" and not waste 2 hours making it, that would have been fine with me. Should have just said so in the first place.

>2000+15

>Not knowing how to quote

I have this eerie suspicion that y'all are Bloc Party, TBH. Which would explain your activity because nobody in Bloc even remotely has a life.

EDIT: And half of Bloc is multis anyway.

They're not even close to behaving the way >BLOC did. There would be more shitposting and Nazism.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Lots of good entries, would be a shame not to add the most popular ones.

mad cuz bad

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I love how all the members of Mensa are getting told to come on here to vote, and they're still losing

Man it must be hard to live with a brain that operates as yours does. 

Because 78 members could TOTALLY beat out at minimum the 81 rejects in your alliance... Cause 78 > 81. Not counting all the other alliances that don't like us.  And don't act like your alliance hasn't told your Downs prepubescent shriekers to get on here to vote for "Anything but Orbis dollar"

It's like you have the brain of Kenneth Parcell 

Edited by Battle Dino

Man it must be hard to live with a brain that operates as yours does. 

Because 78 members could TOTALLY beat out at minimum the 81 rejects in your alliance... Cause 78 > 81. Not counting all the other alliances that don't like us.  And don't act like your alliance hasn't told your Downs prepubescent shriekers to get on here to vote for "Anything but Orbis dollar"

It's like you have the brain of Kenneth Parcell 

Stop insulting Kenneth Parcell!

• Upvote 1

I love how all the members of Mensa are getting told to come on here to vote, and they're still losing

You know, your activity in calling Mensa out on something as trivial as a currency doesn't make you much better. I do hope you're not involved in FA if this is your normal behavior.

Calm it down, people. Shit.

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

You know, your activity in calling Mensa out on something as trivial as a currency doesn't make you much better. I do hope you're not involved in FA if this is your normal behavior.

umm no he isn't

also i like the dio note but the sheep is clearly ben franklin

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

All this mensa butthurt about people not wanting to vote for their lousy currency.

All this mensa butthurt about people not wanting to vote for their lousy currency.

Soooooo much butthurt!

Really, it's an honor just to be nominated.

☾☆☾☆☾☆Sandpiper of Dio☾☆☾☆☾☆