Vote for a New Currency!

Alex

Which P&W themed currency should be added to the game?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for as many options as you want

• Orbis Dollar - [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/2vts5mt.png[/img]
    • P&W Bank Note - [img]http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u390/Varspasian/banknote_zpszdza0djs.png[/img]
    • Orbs (Note) - [img]http://i.imgur.com/655ll4W.png[/img]
    • Orbs (Coin) - [img]http://i.imgur.com/xu4itu9.png[/img]
    • PWAR - [img]http://i.imgur.com/SlIwkCV.gif[/img]
    • Orb - [img]http://i.imgur.com/zLIOUCk.png[/img]
    • Orbis Note (or Baa) - [img]http://i.imgur.com/TxJ124k.png[/img]

How did they get the majority of their votes within minutes of this being posted? Why do you think I think they are actually Bloc Party?

It's called no life. Or elaborate mutis. Perhaps a bit of both.

I understand the desire to slander the name of Dio and the game related side of things at Mensa HQ, but going further to make assumptions and calling out that people have "no life" and basing that on the fact that people were able to take 5 seconds to vote here is a bit stupid and doesn't reflect well on you. 

We're just active enough to play browser games and can afford to spend time on them, anyone with good time management can do it. As far as your multi part is concerned, we come from another gaming community, and were a lot in number, quite a few here were on the opposite side then too, but we liked a game and were able to play here together because what happens in a certain game, stays there and that's it. Falling to the level of throwing such accusations regarding matters outside the game is very disturbing. May Dio guide you Fox.    

• Upvote 1

Also what is a mutis? Is that the plural of Mutalisk?

Just when I thought it was impossible for Mensa to get any dumber...

The real answer is we all check our forums during our lunch breaks, in between classes, and some people even actively forum/IRC while at work.

http://eusaforums.com/forum/index.php?action=forum

Feel free to get involved in the Mensa community.

I'll mull it over in my mind.

I understand the desire to slander the name of Dio and the game related side of things at Mensa HQ, but going further to make assumptions and calling out that people have "no life" and basing that on the fact that people were able to take 5 seconds to vote here is a bit stupid and doesn't reflect well on you. 

We're just active enough to play browser games and can afford to spend time on them, anyone with good time management can do it. As far as your multi part is concerned, we come from another gaming community, and were a lot in number, quite a few here were on the opposite side then too, but we liked a game and were able to play here together because what happens in a certain game, stays there and that's it. Falling to the level of throwing such accusations regarding matters outside the game is very disturbing. May Dio guide you Fox.    

Yeah, I pretty much work and do this at the same time quite often. But that's because I work at a computer. The sheer numbers seemingly all active at any given time is whats off.

Bloc Party came from another game too. IIRC, their sole goal was to spread to all other games and to ruin it for everyone else as effectively as they could. They made that quite public but then later became much more "low key" after it threw them into a pretty bright spotlight. 

Now I could be wrong, but the similarities are there. But it's nice to see you still blindly following just any alliance that would actually accept you, since most probably wont.

EDIT: NVMD. You're not actually our lovely Tywin, are you?

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

No, he's one of ours.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Yeah, I pretty much work and do this at the same time quite often. But that's because I work at a computer. The sheer numbers seemingly all active at any given time is whats off.

I can actually explain this even further; from the game we played/came from, the style essentailly became one where you need to be accessible most hours of the day/week. A lot of us have group chats, whatsapps, and have exhcnagec ell numbers and skypes.

What I'm getting at is, the need to be available quickly from our old game means that those who remained active throughout the years (either still playing the game or remaining part of the community) and succeeded in the game, tended to be those who could meet that standard, thus what you'll find is that our population consists heavily of people with jobs that sit them in front of a computer for a good portion of the day - programmers, stats people, teachers, etc. etc. as well as students who can access during class and inbetween classes, as well as our members who have jobs that don't sit them in front of computers all day - thus can check at lunch and when they get home - gives us a highly mobile force who, when given proper motivation, can assemble faster that the Autobots.

^the exception to all that is Pfeiffer, who legit just has no life. huehuehue.

• Upvote 5

Just when I thought it was impossible for Mensa to get any dumber...

I'll mull it over in my mind.

Bloc Party came from another game too. IIRC, their sole goal was to spread to all other games and to ruin it for everyone else as effectively as they could. They made that quite public but then later became much more "low key" after it threw them into a pretty bright spotlight. 

Now I could be wrong, but the similarities are there. But it's nice to see you still blindly following just any alliance that would actually accept you, since most probably wont.

In such a game, don't you think the vast majority of people playing will be those who do have access to a computer while they're working/studying or such? Think about it, the answer is right in front of you yet you're not looking at it. 

This is the first time we've properly come to another game, that too because the previous game had become absolutely terrible. We may have a slight difference in culture and way of doing things but I think Orbis should be happy that is has a diverse culture inside the community, you might not like it much, but at the end of the day, you can't deny it, we add certain something to the game which does make it more fun and interesting

And no, I'm the new Tywin.

In such a game, don't you think the vast majority of people playing will be those who do have access to a computer while they're working/studying or such? Think about it, the answer is right in front of you yet you're not looking at it.

TBH, No. Not in my experience.

This is the first time we've properly come to another game, that too because the previous game had become absolutely terrible. We may have a slight difference in culture and way of doing things but I think Orbis should be happy that is has a diverse culture inside the community, you might not like it much, but at the end of the day, you can't deny it, we add certain something to the game which does make it more fun and interesting

And no, I'm the new Tywin.

Interesting, until you guys do shit like this. Then it just becomes indescribably irritating. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

TBH, No. Not in my experience.

Interesting, until you guys do !@#$ like this. Then it just becomes indescribably irritating. 

Well, I don't know many P&W players, but in Mensa at least, this is the case. 

Think about it, without us here, this thread would just have been a battle between two sheep, maybe a bit fun but things wouldn't have gotten this lively without us and this would be a rather boring thread with no special discussion.  

Who are you guys and why do you think you are 2014 Guardian?

Wait, Alpha Guardian Pre-Abbas or Delta Guardian Pre-Hypocrisy War?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Don't worry about it too much Tywin.  Fox Fire is mad because he cannot figure out why a group of players comes to a game with very high activity and enjoys interacting with each other on a Meta Game level.

-signature removed for rules violation-

I love you Swagshibo.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Don't worry about it too much Tywin.  Fox Fire is mad because he cannot figure out why a group of players comes to a game with very high activity and enjoys interacting with each other on a Meta Game level.

As your multi, Rahl, I demand that you stop posting from that account.  You should be posting from my account only.

Priest of Dio

Back in Alpha, Hansarius and pals organized a blitz attack involving 80+ people, nearly all declared war within minutes of each other. The most recent example of mass-organization is Prefontaine which by himself arranged targets for roughly 60+ people against GPA. There's a lot of examples where seasoned leaders mobilized all of their assets in matter of short time. It's called good leadership. This is what distinguishes established alliances from some filthy upstart. Is it that hard to imagine that Mensa HQ, an alliance with a long history elsewhere, could be capable of the same feat?

Because apparently from what I've read in this thread so far getting a lot of people to read a thread over the course of two days is !@#$ing magic

Edited by Atzuya
  • Upvote 5
UedhRvY.png

Because apparently from what I've read in this thread so far getting a lot of people to read a thread over the course of two days several minutes is !@#$ing magic

Fixed that for ya.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Fixed that for ya.

For the first two hours since Sheepy made this thread, DioOrbis Dollar only had 20ish vote and Orbis Note was sitting not too far from it. The number has been increasing slowly ever since. Are you sure you aren't just upset that someone like something you don't?

• Upvote 1
UedhRvY.png

Atzuya, I like you, be my friend?

☾☆

Priest of Dio

He absorbs it.

I am a Dioist. Hath not a Dioist eyes? Hath not a Dioist hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Pig Disgusting Swede is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Dioist wrong a Pig Disgusting Swede, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Pig Disgusting Swede wrongs a Dioist, what should his sufferance be by Pig Disgusting Swede example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

For the first two hours since Sheepy made this thread, DioOrbis Dollar only had 20ish vote and Orbis Note was sitting not too far from it. The number has been increasing slowly ever since. Are you sure you aren't just upset that someone like something you don't?

Yeah, totally. I totally don't remember that. Thank god we have Atzuya to always play the suck up game.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Atzuya, I like you, be my friend?

No. I don't like your kind

Yeah, totally. I totally don't remember that. Thank god we have Atzuya to always play the suck up game.

Yes, because agreeing to something instantly means you're an ass-kisser :3

I prefer the front end myself

UedhRvY.png

No. I don't like your kind

Yes, because agreeing to something instantly means you're an ass-kisser :3

I prefer the front end myself

Dude, you're the living definition of the term "suck up". That's why you were in TSE..... It's also why you left.

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Dude, you're the living definition of the term "suck up". That's why you were in TSE..... It's also why you left.

Whatever you say, honey. The way I see it you opposes nearly everything that doesn't sit right in your sets narrow preferences, be it new changes or old things, and you like to throw a fit if it doesn't go your way. But then again, that is my personal opinion. Do you care about my opinion? I don't think so. Do I care about what people say about me? Hardly. If I do I wouldn't be here in the first place. I commented simply because your senseless rant get in the way of Mensa preaching about their Dio, which I find much more amusing that your posts could ever possibly be.

I don't even know what TSE is

UedhRvY.png

Whatever you say, honey. The way I see it you opposes nearly everything that doesn't sit right in your sets narrow preferences, be it new changes or old things, and you like to throw a fit if it doesn't go your way. But then again, that is my personal opinion. Do you care about my opinion? I don't think so. Do I care about what people say about me? Hardly. If I do I wouldn't be here in the first place. I commented simply because your senseless rant get in the way of Mensa preaching about their Dio, which I find much more amusing that your posts could ever possibly be.

I don't even know what TSE is

You know what TSE is. If you really don't then..... I simply haven't the words.....

And if you ask me, this game is certainly fine the way it is. I'm not even going to try to deny the fact that I'm opposed to the very vast majority of new suggestions. I mean, we're not in Beta but still in Beta somehow. It's a &#33;@#&#036;ing joke.

I know that one thing we DON'T need, is Mensa HQ representing Orbis itself. 

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

You know what TSE is. If you really don't then..... I simply haven't the words.....

To be fair, generally even those who know what TSE is wish they didn't. :v

xzhPlEh.png?1