Vote for a New Currency!

Alex

Which P&W themed currency should be added to the game?  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for as many options as you want

• Orbis Dollar - [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/2vts5mt.png[/img]
    • P&W Bank Note - [img]http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u390/Varspasian/banknote_zpszdza0djs.png[/img]
    • Orbs (Note) - [img]http://i.imgur.com/655ll4W.png[/img]
    • Orbs (Coin) - [img]http://i.imgur.com/xu4itu9.png[/img]
    • PWAR - [img]http://i.imgur.com/SlIwkCV.gif[/img]
    • Orb - [img]http://i.imgur.com/zLIOUCk.png[/img]
    • Orbis Note (or Baa) - [img]http://i.imgur.com/TxJ124k.png[/img]

Long live the Dragon among the Clouds. This Dio is no true god. And I'm sure the good people at TEst would love to show you the Blood God does not like your God.

Your "dragon" provides no means to unite without having to shadow a True God.

Who are you to question Dio?  Look at this, this thread is the very proof that Dio is glorious.  Look at the masses here, all of them, uniting under a common cause.  How often do you see this?  This land was torn with decisions, and now that Dio blesses this land - everybody is coming together.  Look at the people who come out from under the rocks to throw in their voice!  Dio is great!

This is the power of a God.  This is the power of Dio.

You will do well to pay respects.

• Downvote 1

59 on 52, looks like the Orbis Note is winning

Dang, here I was hoping that at least you guys would pick the one sheep with fancy colors

The Orbis Note is better than the other, but yes, it could use more color.

BTW, who made the last one?

Edited by Fox Fire

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Your "dragon" provides no means to unite without having to shadow a True God.

Who are you to question Dio?  Look at this, this thread is the very proof that Dio is glorious.  Look at the masses here, all of them, uniting under a common cause.  How often do you see this?  This land was torn with decisions, and now that Dio blesses this land - everybody is coming together.  Look at the people who come out from under the rocks to throw in their voice!  Dio is great!

This is the power of a God.  This is the power of Dio.

You will do well to pay respects.

Our god is no British man who discovered the Mask of a Vampire. Our Dragon among the Clouds, Ventus is the Emperor Dragon and is the Ruler of the pantheon of the Brotherhood's Dragon Lords. You god is nothing but a false Lord, who can't even destroy one family. Yet you expect him to Defeat the Dragon among the Clouds. Your follows are nothing but children following a false idol. I've no pity for you.

Fire is nice eh?

Ventus can't melt steel beams.  ^_^

• Upvote 1

I am a Dioist. Hath not a Dioist eyes? Hath not a Dioist hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Pig Disgusting Swede is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Dioist wrong a Pig Disgusting Swede, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Pig Disgusting Swede wrongs a Dioist, what should his sufferance be by Pig Disgusting Swede example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

Ventus can't melt steel beams.  ^_^

Ventus can destroy whole Galaxies. He is a true God. The Dragon Lord of Steel is his servant. You know nothing of the Dragon Gods. You are ignorant of our faith.

Fire is nice eh?

If I may say so I like the Orb the best because I can just imagine people walking around with a sack of orbs to pay for everything.

nHvbDzt.png

Art by Faroreswind159

Ventus? This is the first I've heard of this. Maybe if his followers were true followers like Mensa is to Dio we would know more about this "Ventus."

Also Orbis Dollar is the best dollar.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

• Administrators

Sheepy -- You didn't put my submission up. Why?

Please add it to this poll.

I did not add your submission because it is alliance themed, and not P&W themed.

The Orbis Note is better than the other, but yes, it could use more color.

BTW, who made the last one?

You can see the submission thread here: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6045-pw-currency-competition/

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Ventus? This is the first I've heard of this. Maybe if his followers were true followers like Mensa is to Dio we would know more about this "Ventus."

Also Orbis Dollar is the best dollar.

It is the religion of the Brotherhood. We have made mention of our gods before we have not open a temple as of yet. And unlike you who follow the false lord Dio. We do not force our faith onto others. I just felt the need to tell you that your is using you. He is a false god.

Fire is nice eh?

Ventus can destroy whole Galaxies. He is a true God. The Dragon Lord of Steel is his servant. You know nothing of the Dragon Gods. You are ignorant of our faith.

Your faith doesn't exist according to a particular thread here on the forums.

I am a Dioist. Hath not a Dioist eyes? Hath not a Dioist hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions; fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means, warmed and cooled by the same winter and summer as a Pig Disgusting Swede is? If you prick us do we not bleed? If you tickle us do we not laugh? If you poison us do we not die? And if you wrong us shall we not revenge? If we are like you in the rest, we will resemble you in that. If a Dioist wrong a Pig Disgusting Swede, what is his humility? Revenge. If a Pig Disgusting Swede wrongs a Dioist, what should his sufferance be by Pig Disgusting Swede example? Why, revenge. The villainy you teach me I will execute, and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction.

I did not add your submission because it is alliance themed, and not P&W themed.

That Dio crap is also alliance themed. Thus, it should be considered void.

• Upvote 2

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

@Sheepy:

It is P&W themed. Our alliance is in P&W, thus P&W theme. Also -- you could have told me that it wouldn't qualify so I could change it to say "Orbis" and not waste 2 hours making it, that would have been fine with me. Should have just said so in the first place.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

Today I learned that MensaHQ is almost more active than all of PnW combined.

I have this eerie suspicion that y'all are Bloc Party, TBH. Which would explain your activity because nobody in Bloc even remotely has a life.

EDIT: And half of Bloc is multis anyway.

Edited by Fox Fire
  • Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Your faith doesn't exist according to a particular thread here on the forums.

Well I haven't seen it. And we have referenced our faith in official documents and in one declaration of war.

That Dio crap is also alliance themed. Thus, it should be considered void.

I totally agree with you.

Today I learned that MensaHQ is almost more active than all of PnW combined.

The rest of us have lives I guess. We don't feel the need to be on an internet forum 24/7. I get on maybe 2 hours a day. Today I've been on long then normal. Guess I'm extra motivated today.

Fire is nice eh?