Daily Giveaways: One Turn's Worth of Revenue Per Day

Lyrositor

QLo4vHo.png

The Maesterium of Filencai, starting today, will be giving away one turns's worth of revenue per day to a random nation, except on Sundays, when the prize will be doubled.

To participate, please post below, indicating you wish to do so. You'll be added to the list of eligible people.

Your chance of winning is determined by your nation's age - the younger it is, the better your odds, as determined by the below formulae, c being your chance of winning (might be subject to tweaking if found to be unfair or not working as intended):

x = (Total Nation Age)/(Your Nation's Age)

c = x/(∑xi)

IMPORTANT: If you win and your nation is at war on that date, whether as the aggressor or the defender, you will be disqualified and a new winner will be determined (if everyone is at war on that day, nobody wins anything).

I might sometimes be late with the payments - if that's the case, the winners for the missed days will all be rewarded at the same time, assuming I have enough money on hand.

Good luck to all participants!

Due to RL limitations, I will not be able to commit to this every day.

Current Revenue Per Turn: $350,000.00

List of Participants: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10PhJdlj0Zy29Kl2RSruKU-C2Ch_i33Nt1ArRWTuIdng/edit#gid=0

THE GIVEAWAYS ARE NOW OVER.

Edited by Lyrositor
  • Upvote 6

p15IoNT.gif

This is interesting, I'd like to participate

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

If I win, I shall also have it  donated to my weakest *active* member

• Upvote 2

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

very interesting Indeed !

count me in !

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=13059

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

I like the intention. I'd like to contribute some cash to the reward for the same reason , for this run. Add 250, 000 on my behalf. I'll send the cash to you as soon as you confirm by quoting my post.

Edited by Niklaus
  • Upvote 1

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

I'm in

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Lets do et

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I've added everyone to the spreadsheet, which you can read here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10PhJdlj0Zy29Kl2RSruKU-C2Ch_i33Nt1ArRWTuIdng/edit#gid=0

If you see any errors, please let me know. I'll try to keep this updated over time as the scores evolve.

The money should be sent out shortly after update every day.

I like the intention. I'd like to contribute some cash to the reward for the same reason , for this run. Add 250, 000 on my behalf. I'll send the cash to you as soon as you confirm by quoting my post.

That's very generous of you! So our first reward will be of around $400,000!

p15IoNT.gif

I'll play.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.