Rose Announcement

Caillou

Ding dong the witch is dead...

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

lols! I rock Slackware bro.

axJmn.gif

Edit: Click the image

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Imperial_Seal.png
Greetings Denizens of Orbis,

It is a great honor to take up the mantle of Emperor that Pubstomper has bestowed on me. It, is with this transferring of the flame, that we intend to keep Rose active and strong. Shining as a light on a hill for all to see of how any alliance in Orbis should conduct itself.

And, now, we welcome in our new government that shall serve us into great new fields of success and greatness. We know it will be tough to become the standard bearer, but we have faith in ourselves and we will not take no for an answer.

We will usher in a new age of diplomacy as we solidify ourselves to become the best alliance in all of Orbis. Together, we will bring order and some sanity to this world, that we call home. We will be the guidepost of this great turning point in the annals of time. Our direction is greatness and our speed is swift.

Angelus
Emperor of Rose
Guardian of the Rose People

• Upvote 3

Angelus

Imperator Emeritus of Rose

Second Emperor of Rose

Former Keeper of the Records, or what not

Imperial_Seal.png

Greetings Denizens of Orbis,

It is a great honor to take up the mantle of Emperor that Pubstomper has bestowed on me. It, is with this transferring of the flame, that we intend to keep Rose active and strong. Shining as a light on a hill for all to see of how any alliance in Orbis should conduct itself.

And, now, we welcome in our new government that shall serve us into great new fields of success and greatness. We know it will be tough to become the standard bearer, but we have faith in ourselves and we will not take no for an answer.

We will usher in a new age of diplomacy as we solidify ourselves to become the best alliance in all of Orbis. Together, we will bring order and some sanity to this world, that we call home. We will be the guidepost of this great turning point in the annals of time. Our direction is greatness and our speed is swift.

Angelus

Emperor of Rose

Guardian of the Rose People

Who is writing your announcements? I need to know so I can hunt him down and end him. He's impinging on my territory as the most pompous douche around. ;)

• Upvote 4
wF9Bjre.gif

It is a great honor to serve Rose as a Lord of Foreign Affairs. 

And, with Angelus as our leader, we will set the gold standard for how any alliance in Orbis should conduct itself diplomatically and also showing awesome gifs like this one.

KeVhvMU.gif

o/ Angelus
o/ Phrogg
o/ Filthy Fifths
o/ Keegoz
o/ Kurdanak
o/ Chaos
o/ Rose

• Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

*grins*

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Congrats to Angelus. Not long ago, I was surprised to even see you in this world. Glad to see you fully invested. I'm sorry you have to continue to work with Keegoz, but I know you'll do well despite that handicap.

;)

• Upvote 1

c3Ct0v4.png