[Treaty] Why NAP when you can sleep?

Vein

This has become a Farmville game. This is a war game. All we do is build ,build, and feed Alex coins so we can afford food and rss. 
Inflation has sky rocketed, The fun in this game has hit an all time low.  

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Jesus Prime said:

IMG_1439.jpeg.d6aea96319a74be20cdb6a7684b62b2e.jpeg
Off my way to C21 

Antarctica is a fun AA to casually raid.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

16 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Nukes and Missiles do damage just as well as Conventional Military does nowadays, if not better.  The game is literally catering to nation turrets.

I'd actually argue that nuke/missiles is the way to go.  Considering there's that stupid +250% warscore up declare change.

Facts. Especially with the newest two projects combined with the leading macro gov officials building 3k+ infra cities. We here in 99A sure do have a particular fondness for our nukes, and missiles to a slightly lesser extent. That said, opportunities will always present themselves to those with happy thoughts 😏

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

14 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Where's the lie, exactly?  There's a lot of context not being mentioned in this thread.

The lie is that House-SAIL-Eclipse were in serious talks about a NAP, and that TKR was leading the charge on this, or that anyone in our bloc even agreed to anything more than listening to someone else's pitch.

It wasn't us who pitched the idea, and it died in DM's within a very short conversation.

I've brought it up in private with many already, but this just flatly was not a thing that was happening. It wasn't even a backup plan, it was just a pitched thought that never went anywhere after one discussion.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Hang on did we just witness TKR and Singularity already begin making up after being at each other's throats for a minute there? No, we can't let this happen. Make them fight again!

no-no-wait-wait.gif.94d617a26d858b977acfd18e9ab31857.gif

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

2 hours ago, Jacob Knox said:

Hang on did we just witness TKR and Singularity already begin making up after being at each other's throats for a minute there? No, we can't let this happen. Make them fight again!

no-no-wait-wait.gif.94d617a26d858b977acfd18e9ab31857.gif

TKR smell bad

Adrienne has poo on head

Benfro stink of fish

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

On 4/20/2024 at 4:48 PM, Who Me said:

Why didn't you then?

As someone who was SIN's enemy in the war, "why didn't they keep fighting after we pulled out" is a very stupid argument to make. It's completely understandable that the half-milled SIN at the time would want to settle on whatever they could get if the larger of their sphere allies pulled out. Enlarging the war to include Rose (and not ODOO) and WELP while SAIL was already comfortably sitting on CIS means it would go even more favorably in SAIL's favor. Rose died at the hands of WELP instantly, even while SAIL was being focused by ODOO. 

• Upvote 2

Take no comment seriously

31 minutes ago, Themonia said:

As someone who was SIN's enemy in the war, "why didn't they keep fighting after we pulled out" is a very stupid argument to make. It's completely understandable that the half-milled SIN at the time would want to settle on whatever they could get if the larger of their sphere allies pulled out. Enlarging the war to include Rose (and not ODOO) and WELP while SAIL was already comfortably sitting on CIS means it would go even more favorably in SAIL's favor. Rose died at the hands of WELP instantly, even while SAIL was being focused by ODOO. 

Ah, but you see, in this very thread, Sketchy and others have stated that they didn't want to sign the NAP and they wanted to keep fighting. I have asked them several times why and they still haven't answered. They just keep deflecting the question and answering with other nonsense. So as you can see, it's not a stupid argument to make, it's just a simple question which they won't answer.

I hope this clears things up for you and if not, at least I tried.

Bye now.

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Who Me said:

Sketchy and others have stated that they didn't want to sign the NAP and they wanted to keep fighting. I have asked them several times why and they still haven't answered. They just keep deflecting the question and answering with other nonsense. So as you can see, it's not a stupid argument to make, it's just a simple question which they won't answer.

Because then they would have been sat on until they surrendered and got a NAP anyway, just with harsher terms to accompany it? I'm not sure what the confusion here is stemming from, the answer should be glaringly obvious. 

• Upvote 4

Take no comment seriously

9 hours ago, Xi Jinping said:

I would like to thank everyone for the most interesting forum post I've bothered to read through fully in awhile.

May peace reign for a thousand years so that this forum can mald about it

• Haha 1

image.png.f80292ae7b20534698e65be822e1e4b4.png

15 hours ago, Lion Nation said:

This has become a Farmville game. This is a war game. All we do is build ,build, and feed Alex coins so we can afford food and rss. 
Inflation has sky rocketed, The fun in this game has hit an all time low.  

It's neither.  Ups and downs in the price of things is also not just a natural part of the game, it's realistic.

But don't worry.  At some point in the not too distance future, we'll have a nice, big global war that will last too long owing to people needlessly dragging out negotiations.

3 hours ago, Themonia said:

Because then they would have been sat on until they surrendered and got a NAP anyway, just with harsher terms to accompany it? I'm not sure what the confusion here is stemming from, the answer should be glaringly obvious. 

He's not confused, he's just doing a bad @Eumirbagoimpression 🤣

XLL3z4T.gif

7 hours ago, Sketchy said:

"Rescued"

ODOO set terms and conditions on us for their entry that were undoubtedly beneficial to themselves. Their entry was self interest, a prid quo pro. By that point in the war, we had already taken all the damage we were going to take.

Peace negotiations with SAIL and us would have taken place and been finished well before the extended war would have, had parties remained in the coalition instead of peacing out.

We could have taken a long NAP and sat and allowed for things to play out without us. It would have been more beneficial for us to do so. We opted to make a deal that would prolong the conflict we had already been fighting for 2 months (preceding 2 months of fighting others) in order to make a move that would benefit all parties, That would have committed us to at least 5 months of straight war.

The assertion that we were rescued from anything is laughable. I'm not going to expand on what your terms were, despite the various wild claims being made here, but the fact is, you guys had a deal on the table that worked for you, and that is why you helped.

And then you walked away from the deal. And very abruptly. We all know how much of a mess that was.

As far as us being "angry" goes, I hadn't really intended to get involved in this discussion much. But certain claims were made here that required addressing, and I think it's interesting you guys have chosen to single us out, given everyone else who signed onto the nap, including alliances you claim to have good relations with, and, all in all, we owe you the least here besides perhaps Eclipse.

TKR immediately planned to attack us as soon as the Fortuna war in which we fought together was over. And they did, bringing in Syndicate. That put us under a NAP cycle, the same one that prompted their entry into our war later on.

TKR made a deal that, as I said earlier, was beneficial to them, in order to bring themselves in, and then when things got too hairy for them, struck a different deal behind our backs, and attempted to exclude us from the process, which would have inevitably left us in the same war they are purported to have rescued us from lmfao.

These are all claims I can easily support with evidence, if I have to. Despite all this, we have not gone after or targeted you directly, this entire time. We could have easily sought revenge on TKR/ODOO for your previous attacks on us, we could have easily sought to align with people attempting to hit you this cycle, and, with this nap in place, we could easily align with the current coalition against you. Instead, we have, more than once, attempted to work with you, and find mutual common ground and cut deals with you that would work to our mutual benefit.

But past behaviour is a pretty good indicator for future behaviour, and TKR has proven time and time again, that collaboration with you ends poorly for us.

Perhaps you'd prefer me to sit alongside you, whisper sweet nothings in your ear, and pretend like I wasn't one of the alliances who signed onto the NAP? Given who you guys have chosen as the target of your ire here, it feels to me that you'd rather hear comfortable lies than brutal honesty.

You guys signed a 4 month NAP following a 3.5 month NAP. As far as I know, that’s an unprecedented move, and, at best, is an extremely boring attempt to avoid having to fight wars. You then spent half of this thread claiming TKR is only mad because we were trying to get in on the deal. A claim that has been completely debunked as a lie. But you’re still trying to spin this in your favor. This was a lame and pathetic move. Just own it and say you did it for your own self interests and move on. Stop trying to justify it. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

1 hour ago, lancelot1 said:

You guys signed a 4 month NAP following a 3.5 month NAP. As far as I know, that’s an unprecedented move, and, at best, is an extremely boring attempt to avoid having to fight wars. You then spent half of this thread claiming TKR is only mad because we were trying to get in on the deal. A claim that has been completely debunked as a lie. But you’re still trying to spin this in your favor. This was a lame and pathetic move. Just own it and say you did it for your own self interests and move on. Stop trying to justify it. 

image.png.ec380212a611a4f44f8bd1fe9c794ef2.png

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

BettaChecka

Nation Link

High Gov Milcom - Singularity

True Leaders of Singularity.png

1 hour ago, Keegoz said:

The claim hasn't been debunked btw. You guys saying it is false doesn't make it an automatic truth. We have enough evidence of TKR lying to our faces already, it's beyond pathetic and the basis of why we no longer trust you.

It’s completely false, which has already been said multiple times in this thread. You don’t have evidence that it’s true because it is not true. You all made this deal for your own reasons. TKR was not a part of it and was never trying to be a part of it. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, lancelot1 said:

It’s completely false, which has already been said multiple times in this thread.

TKR was not a part of it and was never trying to be part of it *to my knowledge*

“It’s completely false, and we said it a bunch- that means it’s true”

I also corrected your last point for you.

• Upvote 5