[Complaint] What Kind of SJW Nonsense…

Alexander the Great

Oh wow, didn't even notice there was a change until I saw this post. Probably because I don't have the achievement myself lol. Good catch, definitely strange that it was changed

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

8 hours ago, Alexander the Great said:

Whoooooooooooooooo in the flying !@#$ decided to change the achievement picture of "Don't Tread on Me" from the Gadsden Flag to some random-@$$ picture of a rattlesnake that is barely viable? Take that woke garbage the @#$% out of this game. It has NO BUSINESS being here. We have our political problems withIN the world of Orbis withOUT the need to bring real life political !@#$ into it. Whoever made this change, shame on you. Straight up. Don't play coy about it; everyone on the Internet who isn't under a rock knows about the situation a few weeks ago that happened State-side with regards to the snake-flag. Good grief grow the hell up.

796339652_Screenshot2023-09-10194043.png.7250a8849e7e7540ebd302f10db1b8ff.png

• Haha 6
  • Downvote 2

Downloads.jpg.f8cec0ed86ab61876072ab7847b52f92.jpg

Are you complaining about changes in the game that reflect an opinion some people don't like? 

You're a homophobic, racist, misogynistic, transphopic, eugenicist, Fascist, divisive, racist, homophobe. You should be reported, kicked out of servers, alliances and just banned. Just go!! 

(did I do it right?) 

Edited by Darth Tryptophan
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, DragonKnight said:

I am tempted to throw whatever parody of the gadsden flag I find just for the lols now.

image.thumb.png.3cf5084c69b79d7b697d950c0f3a0703.png

• Haha 2

2016/04/26 –

mIjXiMx.gif

Unreleased Bad Company advert, circa 2018

While we’re complaining about this, I know I asked for an ape themed achievement for 10 wars but come on man, a cropped picture of two gorillas chillin in a jungle was not the idea. This achievement is garbage compared to the 8 and 9 war ones. Id rather rock the 9 war than the 10 war achievement. 

gotta step the game up on the images 

1 hour ago, MBaku said:

While we’re complaining about this, I know I asked for an ape themed achievement for 10 wars but come on man, a cropped picture of two gorillas chillin in a jungle was not the idea. This achievement is garbage compared to the 8 and 9 war ones. Id rather rock the 9 war than the 10 war achievement. 

gotta step the game up on the images 

I wouldn't be surprised if it was some random image @Village was like "This will do as a placeholder" and never got around to (or forgot to) replace lol

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

42 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was some random image @Village was like "This will do as a placeholder" and never got around to (or forgot to) replace lol

Unlikely, Alex has been up front about being a leftist and even more upfront about being against a lot of "right-wing" things. He literally banned/warned someone like 1-2 months ago for being a Christian. 

• Downvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

2 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Unlikely, Alex has been up front about being a leftist and even more upfront about being against a lot of "right-wing" things. He literally banned/warned someone like 1-2 months ago for being a Christian. 

I was making a joke about the 10 wars achievement image; that comment had nothing to do with the changing of the Don't Tread on Me achievement. And was it just for being Christian or were they acting out of pocket?

• Upvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

On 9/10/2023 at 11:09 AM, Alexander the Great said:

Whoooooooooooooooo in the flying !@#$....

lol we all choose to stay here despite the clear sociopolitical bias from Alex and the mods.  You don't have to give this nonsense the oxygen it craves though.

• Upvote 1

Celer Et Audax

• Developer
On 9/10/2023 at 4:20 PM, Jacob Knox said:

I've got no idea what's going on with anything else, and honestly have no idea what any of the new achievement images are, I just sent Alex the list and he sorted out pictures with the template he's got and whatever royalty free pictures he's got.

• Like 1