Syndicate, INC Opens Business Office in Uritithu

11 hours ago, Jonnyboi said:

I will be eagerly awaiting the post-war situation to see if Tarroc keeps his word.

266348824_Screenshot2023-07-26112108.png.777346b3de04cd491d7177be1699e29c.png

Tarroc already killed his credibility, but at least he’s being consistent with recent Syndicate leadership skills.

11 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Tarroc already killed his credibility, but at least he’s being consistent with recent Syndicate leadership skills.

Righttttt. Surely, we can trust your credibility and integrity right? 🤭

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, NightKnight said:

Righttttt. Surely, we can trust your credibility and integrity right? 🤭

Since I don’t know who you are, I know that you never worked with me.

I never tell others “We’re just going to sit out and grow” then immediately betray that.

• Downvote 1

32 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I never tell others “We’re just going to sit out and grow” then immediately betray that

did you expect them to say "hey, we plan on blitzing u in 3 days k thx bye"

I mean, don't take people at their word, especially when they're not your allies. They have no reason to tell you the truth, or talk to you about their plans. I'm surprised you took that at face value, you should be more experienced than that.

• Haha 3

HEADERS_CTO12.png

Inform Zigbir I have forgotten how to edit the signature field
Please remind me how to do it post haste!

14 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I am.  I wasn’t completely ignorant of the possibility.

But when you fabricate a lie, what’s the chances of me (or anyone) working with that person or alliance in the future?

Thats the issue with Syndicate.  Their word sucks.

Had Tarroc been like “We’re not interested” or “We’ve militarized to be cautious.”  Cool, understandable, especially given the developing situation.

The talks weren’t like that though.

This is not my fight, though it's funny that you believed them in the first place 

Edited by Krampus
  • Haha 4

HEADERS_CTO12.png

14 hours ago, Tartarus said:

The "temporary" treaty expands 😆

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 10.27.57 pm.png

So when faced with a group of alliances that have the potential to act in concert to suppress any smaller opposing bloc, what do you recommend?  Hope they'll accept your offer of a NAP?  Or maybe see who else sees the threat like you and then band together with them to create a much larger bloc to eliminate or reduce that threat?         

35 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

So when faced with a group of alliances that have the potential to act in concert to suppress any smaller opposing bloc, what do you recommend?  Hope they'll accept your offer of a NAP?  Or maybe see who else sees the threat like you and then band together with them to create a much larger bloc to eliminate or reduce that threat?         

Oh. Apologies. I was under the mistaken impression that tS's FA dept had imploded from a lack of ability and that was the reason they had kept changing allies and spheres over the last couple of years.

Now I see my mistake. What I originally mistook for incompetence is actually a burning desire on tS's behalf to courageously bring balance to this game by constantly changing treaties and spheres so as to prevent any one alliance from assuming a position of preeminent dominance. 

I unreservedly apologise for my mistaken presumption.

Edited by Charles Bolivar
  • Haha 5
  • Downvote 1

Untitled.png

On 7/26/2023 at 6:06 PM, Big Mac said:

Wondered when you'd pop in and say something unnecessary. Hope you're enjoying life, Charles.

On a separate note... 24 months later the fabled Duck returns. 

And here I thought people would have realised by now that joining the top 2 alliances together was a ridiculous move.

World's Largest Rubber Duck on Twitter: "Duck meme Tuesday? Is that a  thing? No… well here is one anyways! #mamaduck https://t.co/AGvVj5uUxH" /  Twitter

Typically I do enjoy a good big Mac, but lately I have discovered that the usually pleasant sauce tends to be a little bit on the salty side. I guess it's time to return to the colonel 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Charles Bolivar

Untitled.png

6 hours ago, Tartarus said:

When the RON level inflammatory trolling fails 

If you think this is trolling, the internet isn't the right place for you. Try a library instead

• Upvote 1

HEADERS_CTO12.png

2 hours ago, Krampus said:

If you think this is trolling, the internet isn't the right place for you. Try a library instead

I tried giving you the benefit of the doubt lmfao

9 hours ago, Charles Bolivar said:

Oh. Apologies. I was under the mistaken impression that tS's FA dept had imploded from a lack of ability and that was the reason they had kept changing allies and spheres over the last couple of years.

Now I see my mistake. What I originally mistook for incompetence is actually a burning desire on tS's behalf to courageously bring balance to this game by constantly changing treaties and spheres so as to prevent any one alliance from assuming a position of preeminent dominance. 

I unreservedly apologise for my mistaken presumption.

If you knew anything about my history, you'd know that I'm one of the last people on Orbis to be a t$ supporter.

Could be all a happy accident on their part, doesn't matter.  I merely offered the observation that whenever too much power concentrates in one place, there tends to be a concentration power to oppose them.  We are at such a moment in history.

Yeah its crazy tS and TKR allied, and we still had to pull a bunch of other alliances to equal the numbers in Florida...

It's almost like you though you would have an easy win against ODOO as you had them vastly outnumbered, and we pulled the uno reverse card on you and did to you what you wanted to do to us.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Yeah its crazy tS and TKR allied, and we still had to pull a bunch of other alliances to equal the numbers in Florida...

It's almost like you though you would have an easy win against ODOO as you had them vastly outnumbered, and we pulled the uno reverse card on you and did to you what you wanted to do to us.

Sounds like a reason to sign them then.

image.png.6f019fcf718af1be5dd853e510616a8c.png

On 7/28/2023 at 11:44 AM, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I personally don’t care that Syndicate signed TKR.  I find it comical, honestly.

Morf ripping into Wana’s BS.

Syndicate betraying a treaty.

Syndicate playing treaty musical chairs.

Other miscellaneous moments.

And TKR goes, “You know what… we should sign these guys.”

I get that ODOO wanted to jump ahead of Florida for the war and all by getting Syndicate/Aurora/other support for whatever reason, but that treaty signing was just funny to me.

I feel like it’ll bite them in the ass later.