Sanctuary Pulls Out

beans_47

4 hours ago, BigGtheSlayer said:

Dude you were getting wasted by arrgh, you signed a one way NAP, pretty much allowing arrgh to raid you all you want and you can’t raid them back. You were getting destroyed, yeah right it was “mutually agreed upon” and you didn’t just pay them off lmao. Don’t pull that “cowardly alliance” shit when you “mutually peaced” with arrgh after two days, haven’t you heard not to throw stones from glass houses? So hypocritical, no wonder sanctuary left y’all.

Its not a one way NAP, who told you that? Another failure of reading comprehension, yet again? Still simping for the weeb prot BigG? tsk tsk.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

1 hour ago, JadenStar10 said:

Its not a one way NAP, who told you that? Another failure of reading comprehension, yet again? Still simping for the weeb prot BigG? tsk tsk.

!@#$in lmao I was nationally ranked for reading comprehension. News servers (along with some screenshots iirc) told me it was a one way nap, naturally I believe them over you, especially considering there was no peace announcement or anything that I could find (/could be bothered to look for, honestly not even sure why I’m replying, you’re really not worth my time). Not simping for a weeb prot, just calling you a hypocrite. Which again, you are. Merry Christmas 💙

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I just don't understand why people don't contact FA and we can tell you instead of asking other people who obviously don't know. You would think with all our so called leaks about our Announcements that people would know if we have a white flag or Treaty. So if you want to know ask. Don't assume or ask people who don't know.

Edited by Baron of Sillyness

3 hours ago, BigGtheSlayer said:

!@#$in lmao I was nationally ranked for reading comprehension. News servers (along with some screenshots iirc) told me it was a one way nap, naturally I believe them over you, especially considering there was no peace announcement or anything that I could find (/could be bothered to look for, honestly not even sure why I’m replying, you’re really not worth my time). Not simping for a weeb prot, just calling you a hypocrite. Which again, you are. Merry Christmas 💙

So you didn't bother to do due diligence and believe what anyone says?

Very telling.

Cry More Friend 💙 DMs are always open if you want to know what the peace actually consisted of. 

I don't celebrate Christmas, Happy Holidays.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

1 hour ago, JadenStar10 said:

Very telling.

Cry More Friend 💙 DMs are always open if you want to know what the peace actually consisted of. 

Merry Christmas friend.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Mayor said:

Merry Christmas friend.

Happy Holidays friend.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, namukara said:

What is it with Rose and signing utter garbage as allies? Can someone point to an alliance in rosesphere that isn't rose themselves and honestly tell me that another sphere really wants them?

5z0l24.jpg

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

51 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

spelt* so now im blaming you

No! I do not accept. 

24 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

5z0l24.jpg

Harr Harr..

Merry Christmas old sport!

42 minutes ago, Michael Gary Scott said:

I was gonna make a pull out joke but looks like I'm too late 

2 hours ago, JadenStar10 said:

Very telling.

Happy Kwanzaa. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Deraj said:

Happy Kwanzaa. 

You 2 Deraj

On 12/24/2021 at 6:22 AM, namukara said:

What is it with Rose and signing utter garbage as allies? Can someone point to an alliance in rosesphere that isn't rose themselves and honestly tell me that another sphere really wants them?

VooDoo, BakerStreet, maybe CoA, and maybe Polaris

On 12/24/2021 at 2:18 AM, Pascal said:

Why would anyone want to be CoA's ally ?

I dunno, in this world, it's a good question.  t$ dropped us because we refused to drop our other allies on their whim.  I guess the preference is for a world where nobody is actually loyal to anyone else or has any honor or decency?  Y'all a bunch of monkeys flinging poo, and it shows.  Just look at the utter mess that passes for a DoW posted by f***ing anybody for the past year and a half.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I dunno, in this world, it's a good question.  t$ dropped us because we refused to drop our other allies on their whim. 

Best FA move of 2021 🙏

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I guess the preference is for a world where nobody is actually loyal to anyone else or has any honor or decency?  Y'all a bunch of monkeys flinging poo, and it shows.  Just look at the utter mess that passes for a DoW posted by f***ing anybody for the past year and a half.

You literally allied cheaters & defended them bro, despite everyone knowing for years. You used them at your advantage in wars. Alpha even literally attacked it's own sphere allies during gw16 lmao, nice "loyalty". Clearly you're the one flinging poo here.
Are you now unironically going to use loyalty as an excuse ? Bullshit.

Being allied to the same people for years also leads to stagnation, makes the game less dynamic and thus boring by extension. Clock is trying to change that and we attempted to launch new dynamics, but in vain it seems.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I dunno, in this world, it's a good question.  t$ dropped us because we refused to drop our other allies on their whim.  I guess the preference is for a world where nobody is actually loyal to anyone else or has any honor or decency?  Y'all a bunch of monkeys flinging poo, and it shows.  Just look at the utter mess that passes for a DoW posted by f***ing anybody for the past year and a half.

Your first ally was a multi farm (who you guys got rebuild money from), and your second ally was NPO's greatest pet; who to this day is so inactive that they didn't even know that the first ally was a multi farm. Your wanna talk about utter mess DoWs, but you three misfits haven't done shit in the same period of time. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

On 12/25/2021 at 10:48 AM, MinesomeMC said:

VooDoo, BakerStreet, maybe CoA, and maybe Polaris

Would definitely see people having interest with Voodoo due to their well-rounded as well experienced crew, surfacing quite firmly into the top 50. Baker is a bit unknown to me, except the couple BoC guys (that practically helped kill BoC during its initial collapse during 2019) as well overboard trolls that actually more annoy than be funny. Polaris is to god damn inactive to get much out of aside meatshielding for Rose allies. CoA is a maybe due to their more down to earth experience, then again, Rose has cut treaties the way T$ did but more often even a bit worse on occasion if an ally doesn't follow through their needs/wants. Loyalty is awesome in all, like Grumpy-Guardian, Nexus, & even interestingly BLOC bloc due to all the shit they get. Or even people within alliances like Camelot, Arrgh, & Atlas Being able to stick together internally. Being able to sift throu thick & thin shit further on settle internal disputes for the sake of the alliance even sphere while being able to look at each other as a brother/sister that is willing to put themselves on the line for another, even have a memorable blast worthy time due to the people. That is true loyalty. Being a good sport is another by being able to truthfully recognize something (both good or bad) plus even do something reasonable about it when necessary.  Both are necessary for success, but the latter isn't much applicable to CoA & both are definitely not to Sanctuary (Most likely a learned behavior from Black Skies as well Rose in some cases).

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
This might explain why I put the aa's I did in the meme above
  • Upvote 2

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

19 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

t$ dropped us because we refused to drop our other allies on their whim.

T$ dropped CoA because (among other things) CoA reneged on a promise to drop Polaris; effectively signalling that it chose Polaris over T$.

The subsequent results are not surprising. You're entitled to tying whoever you want, but not to having others just put up with such ties for no good reason. Even truer once commitments start being broken.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

15 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

T$ dropped CoA because (among other things) CoA reneged on a promise to drop Polaris; effectively signalling that it chose Polaris over T$.

The subsequent results are not surprising. You're entitled to tying whoever you want, but not to having others just put up with such ties for no good reason. Even truer once commitments start being broken.

I never realized I made this promise. Thanks for letting me know!

Edited by James II

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

15 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

I like the part where not only do you think you can choose our allies for us, but that you can also make promises to yourself on our behalf.

• Haha 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg